Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Introduce Yourself and Your Astrology Background

Introduce Yourself and Your Astrology Background Here you are welcome to tell us as much or as little about yourself as you please while also talking about your interest in astrology: we would love to get to know you! Please do not post requests for astrological chart readings or astrological advertisements here.

Unread 09-18-2011, 12:35 AM

Introducing myself

I just joined this community (my first one ever on the internet) so forgive me if it takes me time to figure out what I am supposed to be doing! I don't Facebook or Tweet to give you an idea that I am not savvy yet on blogging. I didn't know what I was supposed to put in the box called "Title", or how to use all the icons above this box - I guess I will figure it out - it looks like Microsoft Word a little.

I am a very avid user of midpoints, uranian planets and named asteroids. I can't read a chart without the incorporation of these techniques, especially when it comes to transits and progressions. These techniques add clarity and alot of detail in the who, what and when of an event or issue in your life. The named asteroids will blow you away when you study them in their positioning in your chart. The secondary progressed midpoints, especially the secondary progressed moon midpoints with all the planets, angles and uranian planets will indicate almost always to the day the event that will happen when the midpoint touches off a planet or other midpoint in the chart. I have been studying astrology since June 1982 and am just as passionate about it as I have ever been, probably more so now that I know alot more. The way I learn is to take the technique and interpretations from the many wonderful astrology books and apply that knowledge to research hundreds of charts.

Last edited by LoreleyJean; 09-18-2011 at 01:00 AM.
Unread 09-18-2011, 08:33 AM

Re: Introducing myself

Welcome to the forum. It takes a little while to learn your way around. I will look foreward to reading your posts.

Tags
introducing