Rulers of 5th and 7th can't be aspected harmoniously

You have calculated your chart using the default on astro.com of placidus and I use Equal House system and am a modern astrologer. Lots of people that come into Astrology get their free charts calculated at www.astro.com and the default ‘house system’ used is Placidus and think that’s just the norm and all that there is……..BUT that is just the tip of the iceberg. You can change the default on astro.com in Extended Chart selection to Equal house and a few more.

Throughout the forums but mainly in natal astrology there are two main branches Placidus (unequal size houses) v Equal House (whereby each house is same size) but lots more……. For more information on these go here.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_(astrology)#Description

It's only with study and research will you be able to assess where your planets are deposited and in which houses... thus see which 'glove fits'

Now ruler of your 5th is Leo/Sun and placed in 11th house not 12th. Now moon rules your 4th and Saturn your MC 10th and is squaring from your 6th house of daily routines, co-workers, health. Saturn squaring moon is a time for enduring hardships, for emotional withdrawal, feeling bit depressed. So you answer, in which areas of your life do these matters feel are expressed?

Plus your natal Venus is unaspected. When Venus is unaspected, the way we express our need for safety and security in emotional and material affairs can swing from one extreme to the other, and can take many forms. Where feelings for others are concerned, we can expect the native to be very amorous at one moment and utterly cool the uninterested at another. Also the enjoyment of a safe and cozy relationship can quickly give way to the pursuit of a string of casual affairs.

Mercury retrograde (I have this also) is very analytical and look for the year it went direct. I was approx 19/20 and looking back I definately 'came out of my shell' via catapult... Also your mercury is square chiron and your moon is opposite chiron, which suggests some kind of verbal wounding connected to mum... cos moon/cancer rules IC

Your N Node conj Asc is suggesting this lifetime for you is very important and people will be drawn to you to help and assist your plans for your evolution.

Your Neptune conj MC can also cause an identity crisis, or no clear image
Neptune conjunct MC
The Midheaven represents social and business behaviour based on self‑image. With Neptune on the Midheaven, there is no ­possibility that a clear‑cut picture will be obtained ‑ the blurring and undermining influence is too great. As likely as not, we shall suffer from identity problems and worry about who we are and about our role in life. This makes us extremely sensitive to what others think and say; and at first we shall be prepared to accept their assessment of us. But their assessment is wildly inaccurate, because between them and us drifts ­Neptune's hazy smoke‑screen, what they tell us about ourselves sounds so unbelievable that we are thrown into utter confusion. Besides all this, we seem to have a sixth sense for detecting undercurrents and changes in the human atmosphere, and this also affects the formation of our image.

For a long time, these factors can keep us wondering what to make of ourselves and our prospects and can hinder us from finding our true sphere in life. Yet we should excel in things governed by Neptune; that is to say whatever sympathy and understanding are required, as in social and charity work, also where we can give expression to feelings and a love of perfection, as in creative and musical activities. Initially, owing to a lack of confidence, we are not very enterprising, but once we get started progress is surprising and we become much more self‑reliant.

From the book ‘Aspects and Personality’ by Karen Hamaker-Zondag