Tender Lovemaking Placements

Tla26

I know that we hear a lot about hot sex involving Mars, Pluto, the 5th, and 8th. But I've noticed in some charts that there's this these of tenderness, healing, and sexual connections revolving around straight up love.

I'm thinking that these sorts of aspects personify that:

-Moon conjunction, sextuplets, trine Venus
-Venus, moon, Neptune, Chiron in or making conjunction to the DC
-Moon conjunction, sextuplets, trine Neptune
-Mars conjunction, sextile, or trine Neptune
-Chiron in conjunction, sextuplets, or tribe to Venus or DC
-South node conjunct Venus
-Mercury conjunct, sextile, or trine mercury
-Venus in aspect to Saturn
-moon conjunction, sextile, or trine moon
-moon conjunction, sextile, or trine Neptune or Chiron
-positive 12th placements

Anyone agree or disagree? Do relationships like this exist? They seem rather fairytale like! 💘✨

Never had this but wondering what a lack of Mars does to the bedroom.

Any experience? How does this theme play out long term? I know that some charts have a lack of Mars but plenty of the above. It confuses me.

thelivingsky

Interesting question.
I have often thought that the sign on the cusp of the eighth house and planets in that house denote one's attitude about and style of lovemaking.

detectahead

Neptune in 5th sextile venus
Venus/Mars conjunction in leo,receiving trine or sextile from lights
Trine or sextile of moon to venus/mars conjunction

The Venus Mars puts the passion into the love making while a sextile/trine to these from a "feeling emotional planet" gives the sensitivity and softness
My 2 cents

Phoenix Venus

Of course its possible, just rare to find.

Theres some common examples that i could spot, but let's talk about some of the more esoteric ones. The planets in their signs, houses and aspects are like the appetizer of the meal. The full course consists of the arabic parts while the sabian symbols are the bread and butter and all the special sauces. Using these two techniques combined creates some truly penetrating and accurate insights!

Of course it takes a full comprehemsive look at two charts to really get an understanding of their interplay. Their desires, commitment and mutual trust and respect all come into play when you are talking about love.

But there are a few parts involved specifically:

The part of love
The part of ideal love
The part of lovers

Ive seen all three of these come into play in matters of the heart. They are truly indicative of deep connections. Look for those parts making conjunctions to the other persons planets, active points, and significant parts. (for instance one persons part of ideal love being conjunct, within 1 degree orb, to the other persons part of soul or part of destiny.. would be most becoming.. :wink: )

Also check out the part of passion and the part of libido. And while were at it check the part of faith & trust, too.

Last edited:

thelivingsky

I have never experienced this before, but I just thought of asteroid Valentine conjunct to another's. It may be the most powerful connection between two.

Do you mean this aspect is an indicator of powerful attraction or that it makes the style of lovemaking more tender/ethereal/???

I suspect Neptune in H8 or H5. Or Pisces on the cusp of H8 - maybe not so much on the cusp of H5 because that likely means a Scorpio Ascendant. Or Libra on the cusp of H8 implying a refined sensibility and aesthetic needs in lovemaking.

Golden Yod

Chiron and Venus conjunction seems to be strong.

Do you mean this aspect is an indicator of powerful attraction or that it makes the style of lovemaking more tender/ethereal/???

I suspect Neptune in H8 or H5. Or Pisces on the cusp of H8 - maybe not so much on the cusp of H5 because that likely means a Scorpio Ascendant. Or Libra on the cusp of H8 implying a refined sensibility and aesthetic needs in lovemaking.

Neptune in the 5th is one I have. I think the Valentine asteroid could be the central energy point of the entire chart. Hard to estimate the energy, but I would suspect it would be like dreaming of a person when you were young and then finally meeting the person in real life.

Let me think about the statement you quoted. TY.

Last edited:

detectahead

You might want to rethink that w/scorpio asc especially if they have a sun/venus conjunction in 12th

detectahead

Aries and Leo's are supposedly the love signs and I know I'm going to have disagreements, and that's ok.
To me,Aries rushes into to it to fast(are you in, I'm thru) and Leo expects praise for there "performance". Not much mention of the moon or cancer, they might put up the big front with "pinchers" but underneath the shell is an emotionally touching and sensual love maker who wants very much to please their partner.

Golden Yod

Neptune in the 5th is one I have. I think the Valentine asteroid could be the central energy point of the entire chart. Hard to estimate the energy, but I would suspect it would be like dreaming of a person when you were young and then finally meeting the person in real life.

Let me think about the statement you quoted. TY.

IMO it feels like long term fate connection very deep.

Analyzing each natal chart individually:

* Neptune in aspect, specially soft ones, to sun, moon, Venus, mars and ruler of 8th house.

Mars is the way we achieve what we want and Venus is how we enjoy it, so I think Venus is even more important in this case, specially for a man.

* Venus in easy aspect to Jupiter, specially in a water house.

Giving yourself needs generosity...

* Neptune in 1st house (self), 7th house (mirror of the self), 5th house (the way we apply our creative energy) and 8th house (intimacy, merging);

* Venus or neptune in conjunction, opposition, trine or sextil to mercury.

This denotes a poetical understanding of the world and the partner's universe.

* Vesta conjunct chiron in water houses.

A powerful combination for healing and dedication in an almost devotional sense.

* Mars or venus in cancer (tenderness, nurturing), Pisces (empathy), virgo (dedication, taking care of).

* Ceres in 8th or conjunct/opposite its ruler.

* Synastrically, Ceres, Neptune, Moon and/or Vesta aspecting love planets and/or their dispositors, cusps or rulers or their dispositors of 5th or 8th houses.

* You've mentioned a healing nature in this tender lovemaking then Chiron aspects can be found in the synastry.

* A real deep merging needs the capability to experience a strong psychic bond and interaspects and placements involving Mercury, Moon, Pallas and Neptune, maybe Uranus too, could be an expression of this. I know how powerful Pallas can be in relation to telepathy and deserves attention.

I know your question was about aspects between charts but I do believe in the importance of chart comparison. Sometimes there are some aspects indicating that you are going to experience something but it doesn't happen because of a incompatibility between the sinastric aspect and individual configurations and placements, of just one or both. :)

Regards ;)

P.S.: I loved the topic.

Last edited: