Will there be a proposal within the next few years?

lilithofeden

Hi everyone!

I am posting this chart for a friend. She drew the chart up and wanted some opinions.

She wants to know if her boyfriend of about a year will be proposing in the new few years. They have talked about their future together, kids, marriage, moving in together and starting a life and family together.

Looking at this, my friend is Libra represented by Venus, her boyfriend is Aries represented by Mars. They are separating from an opposition. Noticeably, the moon is moving in to making a sextile to Mars (the boyfriend) and a trine to Venus (my friend).

To me, this looks like the relationship may be moving from a "dating" stage to a more serious, committed stage, that may actually result in engagement due to the separating opposition, and applying sextile and trine by the moon to both significators.

Any thoughts?

*EDIT: I just realized Mars will be moving retrograde tomorrow on the 26th... therefore, Mars and Venus will move away from their opposition at a faster rate, resulting in the moon and Mars to meet in a sextile sooner as well... but does having Mars retrograde mean he might be reluctant, or perhaps just not all that eager to pop the question?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_propose_in_soon_years.63764.53396.jpg
    astro_2gw_propose_in_soon_years.63764.53396.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

muchacho

I'd say your friend is trying to look too far into the future. Keep in mind that, especially in horary, the further you are trying to look into the future, the less reliable predictions become. The vagueness of the question seems also to suggest that there's no actual interest, just a toying around with ideas. Ideally, questions in horary are specific and sincere.

lilithofeden

I'd say your friend is trying to look too far into the future. Keep in mind that, especially in horary, the further you are trying to look into the future, the less reliable predictions become. The vagueness of the question seems also to suggest that there's no actual interest, just a toying around with ideas. Ideally, questions in horary are specific and sincere.

I think the question was genuine, she's just not all that familiar with horary so that was the question she asked. You are right though that it she is looking too far into the future. Perhaps transits, progressions, along with solar returns might be better to analyze.

Thank you!