Virgo Sun Cancer Rising Higher Education

Noelb

Dear all,

could you guys take a look at this chart? I would like to know if there is any potential in pursuing higher education, or any insights to career prospects?

Hope to hear from you guys, any kind response is deeply appreciated.

B

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_noel.32051.21373.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_noel.32051.21373.gif
    50.1 KB · Views: 34

david starling

Dear all,

could you guys take a look at this chart? I would like to know if there is any potential in pursuing higher education, or any insights to career prospects?

Hope to hear from you guys, any kind response is deeply appreciated.

B

Great potential for higher education. I'd actually recommend college professor as a career. Any attraction to philosophy as a field of study? Although, the Capricorn grouping in the 6th House suggests a business major. You should have no problem pursuing a higher education.

Last edited:

Noelb

Great potential for higher education. I'd actually recommend college professor as a career. Any attraction to philosophy as a field of study?

Thanks for the response David.

I'm currently majoring in International Relations. I'm also learning philosophy and culture studies, but I'm at a point where I'm worried about my results, because of past experiences of getting bad examination results.

B

david starling

Thanks for the response David.

I'm currently majoring in International Relations. I'm also learning philosophy and culture studies, but I'm at a point where I'm worried about my results, because of past experiences of getting bad examination results.

B

We're you distracted, or under stress when you had problems with exams? Your Chart shows good analytical ability.

Noelb

We're you distracted, or under stress when you had problems with exams? Your Chart shows good analytical ability.

Dear David,

These factors contributed to my lack of drive and perserverance towards studying. My examination results are coming out the following week, and I'm particularly stressed about it. Any notable suggestions or predictions that you may incur?

Hope to hear from you guys soon, thank you.

B

Last edited:

david starling

Dear David,

These factors contributed to my lack of drive and perserverance towards studying. My examination results are coming out the following week, and I'm particularly stressed about it. Any notable suggestions or predictions that you may incur?

Hope to hear from you guys soon, thank you.

B

This is actually a Horary question. You could post the Chart for the time you asked this question.