Does he love me

sadge

I appreciate the opportunity to learn how to interpreting this horary chart by reading your analysis. Horary is my weakest arm of astrology.....but I'm trying! (And continuing to learn from observing many of you on this forum).

The background: someone I met a while ago has made a profound impact on me. He seemed to be interested in me too but seems to have pulled away. I don't know if its because he sees that I'm with another man (technically) or if its because he doesnt like me and i freaked him out with my attraction toward him. I'm trying to be rational and take it for what it is. It would be nice though, for closure's sake, to get insight as to whether he has feelings for me too (or if i was just delusional).

Question:
does he love me?

My attempt:

I am Venus, he is mars. I am also the moon. (Or does moon represent the situation?)

Mars and Venus in mutual reception.....(that means yes, we both like each other?)

Venus (me) is conjunct DC.....(that means I am more interested in him than me?)

Mars is in my 8th house, or do I read that as mars is in his 2nd house? (Is there any meaning there at all?)

Mars (him) is trine to moon (me?) in his 10th......(he likes me for his career?)

I'm not sure how to interpret the Pluto t-square between 1st, 4th, and 7th houses/planets; the Venus retrograde; and whether is should also look to sun to represent "him."

Thank you for your help. Your knowledge is appreciated.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_57_love_me.21990.7019.gif
    astro_w2gw_57_love_me.21990.7019.gif
    49 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

sadge

In case this helps, here is another chart from a couple of weeks ago. I asked, "was our meeting significant for him too?" (Our initial meeting was very significant for me and I wanted to know if he felt the same way.)

Now this chart was confusing as heck to me. I don't see any aspects (close orb) between sun, moon or Venus. But my ruler (mercury) is conjunct the sun in the 7th house.....but that is also conjunct Neptune. Does that mean I'm not seeing reality? Or that he's an alcoholic?

Also, his ruler is Jupiter....but that's in opposition to Uranus, which I think is a separative aspect?

Please help. Thank you.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_54_was_it_significant_for_him_too.26887.26370.gif
    astro_w2gw_54_was_it_significant_for_him_too.26887.26370.gif
    50 KB · Views: 16

rafaella

I appreciate the opportunity to learn how to interpreting this horary chart by reading your analysis. Horary is my weakest arm of astrology.....but I'm trying! (And continuing to learn from observing many of you on this forum).

The background: someone I met a while ago has made a profound impact on me. He seemed to be interested in me too but seems to have pulled away. I don't know if its because he sees that I'm with another man (technically) or if its because he doesnt like me and i freaked him out with my attraction toward him. I'm trying to be rational and take it for what it is. It would be nice though, for closure's sake, to get insight as to whether he has feelings for me too (or if i was just delusional).

Question:
does he love me?

My attempt:

I am Venus, he is mars. I am also the moon. (Or does moon represent the situation?)

Mars and Venus in mutual reception.....(that means yes, we both like each other?)

Venus (me) is conjunct DC.....(that means I am more interested in him than me?)

Mars is in my 8th house, or do I read that as mars is in his 2nd house? (Is there any meaning there at all?)

Mars (him) is trine to moon (me?) in his 10th......(he likes me for his career?)

I'm not sure how to interpret the Pluto t-square between 1st, 4th, and 7th houses/planets; the Venus retrograde; and whether is should also look to sun to represent "him."

Thank you for your help. Your knowledge is appreciated.

Yes the mutual reception does show interest from him as well, but you are more keen with the placement of Venus in his house. But Venus is rx so you may retreat and decide this is not for you.

Moon just shows what happens next, its your secondary significator. Moon translates between the significators, but it is also in detriment like the significators. Venus is completely debilitated in everyway - combust, rx and in detriment. Because Venus is rx, the translation may not work, a rx planet retracts its light rather than give its light.

sadge

Hey, thanks rafaella. It seriously amazes me how horary folks can read horary charts. Synastry is my area, and I am still weak in horary.

Learned a lot from your brief post too.

So Venus is in the gutter in every way....yes, that would be me. And I care more.....that's probably true too. Unfortunately.

Are you able to read anything else from this chart?

One more question: I've read mixed opinions on the meaning/significance of an outer planet being in exact conjunction with an angle in horary charts. Some say that it has consistently reflected a part of reality, depending on the planet and angle. This question came up for me because I've been regularly getting charts where either Neptune, chiron, or Pluto is in direct conjunction (exact) with the DC, for various questions about this guy, going back for months. That usually meant the significator for me (whether iit was mercury, Venus, mars, sun, or moon) was always combust or somehow iin aspect to that outer planet sitting right on DC.

A couple of times, I got a sense from a chart that he might be a secret alcoholic (Neptune exact on DC and that he's hurting really badly right now or that I've hurt him ((chiron exact on DC) because i did say some painful stuff. And I know he's coming out of a bad time in life.

So what's your take on outer planets hitting angles in exact conjunction? Or my more "intuitive" read on such aspects concerning Neptune and/or Chiron? Anybody have an opinion on this?

rafaella

Hey, thanks rafaella. It seriously amazes me how horary folks can read horary charts. Synastry is my area, and I am still weak in horary.

Learned a lot from your brief post too.

So Venus is in the gutter in every way....yes, that would be me. And I care more.....that's probably true too. Unfortunately.

Are you able to read anything else from this chart?

One more question: I've read mixed opinions on the meaning/significance of an outer planet being in exact conjunction with an angle in horary charts. Some say that it has consistently reflected a part of reality, depending on the planet and angle. This question came up for me because I've been regularly getting charts where either Neptune, chiron, or Pluto is in direct conjunction (exact) with the DC, for various questions about this guy, going back for months. That usually meant the significator for me (whether iit was mercury, Venus, mars, sun, or moon) was always combust or somehow iin aspect to that outer planet sitting right on DC.

A couple of times, I got a sense from a chart that he might be a secret alcoholic (Neptune exact on DC and that he's hurting really badly right now or that I've hurt him ((chiron exact on DC) because i did say some painful stuff. And I know he's coming out of a bad time in life.

So what's your take on outer planets hitting angles in exact conjunction? Or my more "intuitive" read on such aspects concerning Neptune and/or Chiron? Anybody have an opinion on this?

I wouldn't put too much emphasis on outer planets, as they are not used in traditional horary. They definitely don't change an outcome but can suggest some additional information if they are conjunct an important angle or conjunct the significator. Neptune can be about deception/illusion. Pluto is transformation, Uranus shows disruptions or divorce. Chiron we don't use at all, however I notice it always somehow emphasizes the house that is relevant in my question, it is almost always conjunct the angle of the relevant house, but just shows where querent might be stressed about. So if Chiron is conjunct the DSC I guess you could add meaning to it using what you know about chiron. Wounded relationship perhaps?

When a planet is combust it cannot see reason. It cannot understand the other person and the other person has difficulty seeing you, if your sig are combust. Combustion also hides things. e,g, in questions where you've lost something, the significator for the lost object combust may suggest its well hidden and won't be found until Sun has moved away and stopped combusting the significator.

Last edited:

sadge

I posted the outer planet question in another thread before seeing this.

Seriously....Thanks so much for your explanations today. I learned a lot. (Astrology can be a lonely science at times...especially on this forum. your help took time. It's appreciated.)

Last edited:

sadge

So now that we know I, venus, is the messed up, debilitated one who may change her mind.....is there anything we can learn about mars' position or take on all of it just from this chart? Do you guys take houses into consideration for something like this? (Such as....mars is in HIS second, so he's only focused on making money? etc)