Husband changing emotionally- what is going on?

northernstar

I am posting the chart of my husband with transits and progressions, hopefully someone can provide me with some answers to why he has been going through some changes lately. Parts of it I already know, but I wonder if there are some driving forces of temporary nature causing these things...

Also thankful if someone may help me answer what is going to happen in his near future with regard to transits and progressions, are there any upcoming events of importance?

Am new to chart interpretations but very eager to learn..
thank you so much in advance!!

Attachments

• chartR.jpg
    chartR.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 55

curiousabout77

I think he will always go through a lot of changes regarding his emotional needs, desires, and what he values as mars and venus are opposite pluto and the moon is square pluto. This latest round of transformations are triggered by pluto transiting over these aspects and before that it was uranus triggering transformation.

Oceanis

Hello!
this too shall pass :)
Based on his Ascendant in Sagittarius, transiting Saturn now passes through his first house, and conjuncts his natal Neptune. This means that his life's dreams and visions may be shuttered, as Saturn grounds him back to earth. I would expect he either feels not-so-young (1st sun transit of Saturn), but ALSO that it's TOO LATE to become all that he ever wanted to be, since his childhood. Men take personal accomplishments deeply, as their sense of worth is at steak.

Second transit ; Pluto conjuncts his natal moon (wife, mother, but also EMOTIONS). He feels deeper than ever. This emotional maturity enhances his sense of responsibility. Moon in capricorn is deep, but not particularly extroverted or emotional. Pluto now forces him to be deep, and much more emotional. Is his mother sick, or is there a female relative that suffers from health issues?
I agree with CuriousStar77 who responded to you about the Pluto/Uranus square affecting your husband. I see regrets, deeper feelings, but not over another person, not about wishing to break away from you. I see that he would wish he had handled things differently.

I also see his natal Jupiter right across transiting Saturn in Sagittarius, and this tells me that his job has not been growing. This verifies all the above insecurities and regrets. I understand the slower planets (Pluto, Uranus) will be around to affect him for a while, however in about a year when Jupiter transits his ascendant in Scorpio, and then his entire first house, things will be much-much better.

Good luck!

northernstar

I think he will always go through a lot of changes regarding his emotional needs, desires, and what he values as mars and venus are opposite pluto and the moon is square pluto. This latest round of transformations are triggered by pluto transiting over these aspects and before that it was uranus triggering transformation.

Thanks for you reply! I think you are absolutely right about pluto opp natal moon being the agent of action regarding deeper feelings and his need to get rid of unfruitful patterns (between us) emotionally. He has been very focused on getting some change into the relationship, especially he has required me to make some changes with regard to needs for control, and anxiety (resembling patterns of behavior that his mom has, speaking of moon..).

When was the uranus transit active? I thought maybe prog uranus-venus would be activated in 2017?

I am not sure I recognize what you said about him always will be going through changes emotionally. He has been very stable (Taurus) over many years, until the resentment over certain things grew the past year and "boiled over" in a pluto-like manner this spring.. (Unfortunately I had pluto-transit myself and became totally paranoid over these changes, thus we had one heavy summer.. )

northernstar

Hello!
Based on his Ascendant in Sagittarius, transiting Saturn now passes through his first house, and conjuncts his natal Neptune. This means that his life's dreams and visions may be shuttered, as Saturn grounds him back to earth. I would expect he either feels not-so-young (1st sun transit of Saturn), but ALSO that it's TOO LATE to become all that he ever wanted to be, since his childhood. Men take personal accomplishments deeply, as their sense of worth is at steak.

Second transit ; Pluto conjuncts his natal moon (wife, mother, but also EMOTIONS). He feels deeper than ever. This emotional maturity enhances his sense of responsibility. Moon in capricorn is deep, but not particularly extroverted or emotional. Pluto now forces him to be deep, and much more emotional. Is his mother sick, or is there a female relative that suffers from health issues?
I agree with CuriousStar77 who responded to you about the Pluto/Uranus square affecting your husband. I see regrets, deeper feelings, but not over another person, not about wishing to break away from you. I see that he would wish he had handled things differently.

I also see his natal Jupiter right across transiting Saturn in Sagittarius, and this tells me that his job has not been growing. This verifies all the above insecurities and regrets. I understand the slower planets (Pluto, Uranus) will be around to affect him for a while, however in about a year when Jupiter transits his ascendant in Scorpio, and then his entire first house, things will be much-much better.

Good luck!

Thank ypu so much for your response!! You seem to see a lot of correct things here... Saturn in 1st house- sombre mood. And yes- i think you are absolutely right that he starts feeling his age (approaching 40 soon), and it's like he almost has been through a crisis. Suddenly exercising every day, need to be fit, care to look younger etc..

Regardign mother or female w health issues: this is not something I recognize (except a female relative in my family). You mention regrets and his wish that he had handled things differently- this is absolutely at the core of our discussions now and something that has been bothering him a lot. He has been angry and very frustrated with me over the past year or two. I found this very upsetting and unfair, criticizing me over details.. Now he has finally started opening up after pushing me away this summer when I was at my most paranoid and sad, and he has come to understand that thsi frustration really came from resentment over a growing feeling over the years that I have hindered him from doing things (out of anxiety), and that he has felt controlled.. I had no idea this was so important to him and that he felt this so urgent. But now we try to work or way closer to each other again. Anyway, he says he has been mad at me for my pattern of response, and mad at himself for not handling it differently....

About the job thing and what you said about his work not growing, not really true. He has accomplished a lot, several degrees and now found a position he likes (although I suspect it is not long lasting due to smaller possibilities for development). Too bad we still have to fight uranus and pluto energies for a while.. Is it possible to see more "relieving" stages of these influences the coming year? I understand that we usually get 3 hits, and i think we are approaching the 2nd pluto hit in Dec.. :( Hopefully it will feel less intense as we have worked through a lot of these issues in the 1st hit...

Also very thankful that you encourage me by mentioning the positive jupiter-influence late next year.. I really can't wait.. We have been together for 15 years, and it has been a stable, loving, warm relationship all the way, except this last year- which has been horrible...

Thanks again for answering, both of you!! :)

northernstar

Hello!

Good luck!
Btw you mean Ascendant in scorpio i guess...?

curiousabout77

Both neptune and uranus transited his moon in capricorn in the early to mid nineties which would have activated the t-square with pluto so it would be interesting what happened in his life at the time which would have been a major transformative period.
Every time it gets activated it would cause him to re-evaluate things and cause him to evolve which you may not detect in him and when the slow moving planets trigger it, it would cause transformation so you would see it impacting him so maybe that's why he seemed stable before uranus and pluto have been impacting him over the last few years?

rahu

Banned
Your husband is now at his most withdrawn.his Satur/pluto midpoint was conjunct the transiting node at 11vir15 on October 30 and the South node was conjunct the mercury/moon midpoint at 11vir29 on Oct 28.
This was the final despondent or antisocial moods. If one can put a stasis on their mind and emotions, this was it. So his rise is due.
rahu

rahu

Banned
Ththat may have been presented around e node will square Jupiter at 7gem17 on December 3 so he should be functioning constructively by then there are good economic I fluences around him and is likely to take a hand to his karma . Any opportunity that presented it self around the middle of Oct would be viable now as 11vir55 is trine to Pluto.
rahu

Kannon

northernstar,

The transit of Pluto over his Moon will be active nearly through 2019. Pluto processes are internal and complicated. The purpose of this transit is:
- To deepen authentic emotional response to life.
- To bring latent feelings, even traumas to the surface once in a safe environment so as to heal.
- To get in touch generally with one's deeper self -- especially the intuitive or creative core.
- To more sharply feel resentments so as to better understand their basis and release them.

Don't take the moods personally. Remember, we each have a history we carry with us into any relationship.

The only significant progression for now is prog Neptune [21S01] contra-parallel natal Jupiter [21N00] coming to culmination. This is an aspect of idealism, the desire to reach out in compassion or towards the realization of dreams. It was a tight aspect in his natal chart (within 0°08') and will be increasing in its influence in the near future. If you feel he is looking for spiritual or creative fulfillment, just ask him what you can do to support that.

That progressed aspect will be reinforced by prog Mercury moving into exact parallel with his natal Jupiter in the first half of 2017. Expect that he will feel more optimism then, even if not expressed outwardly in clear terms. Much of this may be fuzzy and dreamlike in his own consciousness. But then he will make some decisions. If you want to understand just ask him to write out for you what changes he'd like to make, and what dreams he'd like to fulfill (natal Mercury-Rx Taurus), and give it some time. The first half of next year he will be more communicative, but it may be all in terms of some belief, or ideal, or grand notion he's been working on.

northernstar

Both neptune and uranus transited his moon in capricorn in the early to mid nineties which would have activated the t-square with pluto so it would be interesting what happened in his life at the time which would have been a major transformative period.
Every time it gets activated it would cause him to re-evaluate things and cause him to evolve which you may not detect in him and when the slow moving planets trigger it, it would cause transformation so you would see it impacting him so maybe that's why he seemed stable before uranus and pluto have been impacting him over the last few years?

Thanks for the reply! In the early-mid 90's he was in his teens so a lot of things surely happened during these years, as it does for most teenagers. But you may be right that it is these influences from pluto and uranus that have pushed forward a transformation process..

northernstar

Your husband is now at his most withdrawn.his Satur/pluto midpoint was conjunct the transiting node at 11vir15 on October 30 and the South node was conjunct the mercury/moon midpoint at 11vir29 on Oct 28.
This was the final despondent or antisocial moods. If one can put a stasis on their mind and emotions, this was it. So his rise is due.
rahu

Thanks so much for replying, rahu!! It sure feels relieveing that you point out that a positive change should be coming. He has been kind of sombre (Saturn in 1st house), and apparently has been reviewing the choices he has made and the compromises he has been doing over the years. ANd he hasn't been happy about them, particularly a few in our relationship.. I feel like his most "antisocial" moods probably appeared this summer, when he kind of pushed me away, and the past week or so, we have finally been speaking more candidly about resentments, aspirations, hopes and more solutionfocused approaches.. I can't wait for more positive times..

northernstar

Ththat may have been presented around e node will square Jupiter at 7gem17 on December 3 so he should be functioning constructively by then there are good economic I fluences around him and is likely to take a hand to his karma . Any opportunity that presented it self around the middle of Oct would be viable now as 11vir55 is trine to Pluto.
rahu

Thanks agian. Unfortunatley I have not figured out how to double-quote replies in one post.. :unsure: Anyway, i am not sure i understand this correctly about the node.. But if there are contructive influences already in december i am thrilled. And the last sentence - would that be something connected to work, or can't you tell? Thanks

northernstar

northernstar,

The transit of Pluto over his Moon will be active nearly through 2019. Pluto processes are internal and complicated. The purpose of this transit is:
- To deepen authentic emotional response to life.
- To bring latent feelings, even traumas to the surface once in a safe environment so as to heal.
- To get in touch generally with one's deeper self -- especially the intuitive or creative core.
- To more sharply feel resentments so as to better understand their basis and release them.

Don't take the moods personally. Remember, we each have a history we carry with us into any relationship.

The only significant progression for now is prog Neptune [21S01] contra-parallel natal Jupiter [21N00] coming to culmination. This is an aspect of idealism, the desire to reach out in compassion or towards the realization of dreams. It was a tight aspect in his natal chart (within 0°08') and will be increasing in its influence in the near future. If you feel he is looking for spiritual or creative fulfillment, just ask him what you can do to support that.

That progressed aspect will be reinforced by prog Mercury moving into exact parallel with his natal Jupiter in the first half of 2017. Expect that he will feel more optimism then, even if not expressed outwardly in clear terms. Much of this may be fuzzy and dreamlike in his own consciousness. But then he will make some decisions. If you want to understand just ask him to write out for you what changes he'd like to make, and what dreams he'd like to fulfill (natal Mercury-Rx Taurus), and give it some time. The first half of next year he will be more communicative, but it may be all in terms of some belief, or ideal, or grand notion he's been working on.

Thank you so much for your reply, kannon!! I must say it feels depressing that you mention this pluto transit may mast a couple of more years.. I have been studying his transit chart for the esxt year at certain astro sites and they tell me the influence of this pluto transit may last til late 2017- so I was kind of hoping that it would be less influential during the coming year,,,:whistling: I undesratnd the purpose of this transit and can certainly say that "to more sharply feel resentments" is something that feels familiar now.. He has told me of regrets in how he has handled things between us, patterns over years that he now wants to change and he regrets not having taken a clear stand earlier.. But we're working through it now...

Neptune-jupiter progr doesn't sound that bad.. I try to be as supportive as I can (although it feels a bit frightening that he sort of wants to breake loose from our established pattern of behavior together and do mor ethings on his own, although ensuring me that he jsut has an urge to develop- not because he wants to leave me).

Morte optimism in early 2017 is also much appreciated. 2016 has been a drag, in fact... With outer stressors and inner turmoil for us both.. For me it has been caused by changes in him :/ But guess we'll just have to give it some time... I love him deeply, and it is weird that all this has blown up this year, as we have had 15 stable years before.. And changes scare me to death:unsure:

Just one thing: you did not mention uranus progressions, which someone has mentioned fo rme before. I think some of his need for space and freedom lately has been caused by uranus and its freedom loving energies. And someone told me that a uranus-venus prog could be influencing him 2017 and causing him to still want space to himself.. Could you see what time this could be expected .. I fell in need of control here ..:pouty:

thanks all for your input!!:biggrin:

northernstar

Just an update if somone is interested in how real life situations match with astrological constellations;

Have been talking a lot with my husband lately and I am now so sad, depressed and shattered.. Seems all the processes listed by Kannon are in full force within him..... He says he gradually over the years have felt that my feelings have been occupying too much space between us. He has gradually felt that his feelings have not been taken into account and he feels resentment, anger and frustration for not handling things differently. Unfortunately he now feels things need to be stirred, sorted, changed. And I truly try to adjust, to motivate him for his things, to give him space, to hide my feelings and open up for his.

At the same time I feel deeply emotional, saddened and lost. Afraid of losing him, as he passes confusing messages. At one moment saying that he loves me, cannot live without me, will always love me and that this is not my fault. In the next he says he is unsure of the future, what this transformation between us will cause in terms of altered feelings, that he doesn't know how he will feel towards me in time and as a function of changed habits in him and reactions from me, and that he needs space from me, time to himself and that he may be willing to let me go??? Then he says that the mountain that is our relationship is truly solid and strong, but now he shakes the top of the mountain- although not moving it. But it may crack up, although still standing.:/

I am so, so scared and sad now. He seems distant in the daytime, although we talk for hours at night and I understand much of his feelings. At the same time I want to cling to him and shout that he just need to snap back into himself again. So afraid of losing him, although he says he wants us to work through this, that he doesn't just throw things away when things get rough.. I don't know. His distance frightens me.

And all I can do now is to cling to rahu's words above; "He has now been at his most antisocial and his rise is due", and oceanis' words: this too shall pass... God, I hope it will soon!! This is unbearable

Thanks again for helping with the interpretations!

Last edited: