Is my dad telling me that truth?

scorpittarian

Okay....so after being taught since childhood that this guy was adopted, I learn that he's actually my step brother. I'm not too accepting of this truth, lies, half lies or whatever it is. Really need to know if what my father is saying is true. :annoyed:

I take the ascendant which is very early. I know not what more lays ahead. I guess there are more things to hear, to be told. I just now got the tragic news so the early ascendant could also be suggestive of that? :unsure:

My father takes the IC with Mars in Taurus.

The Moon, my co-significator, is hurting in Scorpio. In possessive scorpio, I don't like sharing my parents. I was brought up with the idea of being the only child so it hurts to know there's a third party in the family.:bandit:

There's an applying conjunction from Mercury to Venus, my mom and yes, I'm waiting for her to come home to talk about this.

Could someone shed some more light on this chart as I've never done truth/lies horary charts. Your help is much needed and appreciated.

Thank you. :smile:

Attachments

• lies.jpg
    lies.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 34

dr. farr

With less than 1 degree rising, the chart is (in my opinion) unreliable for delineation; re-ask this question at a later time; use your father's Lot of Truth or Falsity, taking the cusp of the 4th house + Moon - Mercury, to find the place of the Lot; if the Sun flows bodily toward this Lot it is + testimony (otherwise -); if the planet ruling the 4th house flows toward the Lot it is + testimony (otherwise -); if the Lot falls in the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th, 7th, 9th, 10th or 11th house it is + testimony (if in the 3rd, 6th, 8th or 12th house it is - testimony) Add up the testimonies and you will have an indication of the answer to your question...