911 conspiracy?

Draco

Hi all,

Look at this flash animation regarding the 911 Pentagon strike, raising the interesting possibililty that the incidents of this day may have been a conspiracy.

If this is the case, then perhaps the Madrid, Bali, London and Sharm el-Sheik bombings were also suspicious.

Here is the flash:

www.freedomunderground.org/memoryhole/pentagon121.swf

The animation gives the time of impact of the supposed 'flight 77' as 8:38am.

Could a chart set for the 11th of September for this time over Washington DC perhaps give us any clues as to whether this event may have in fact to some extent been a conspiracy?

Here is the chart:

I will study the chart and post back my findings.

It might be worthy of note to metion that fixed star Vindemiatrix is conjunct the ascendant, and Betelguese is conjunct the Moon.

Draco :wink:

Futurist

Hi

Possibly because I have been writing about events of a Jupiter/Uranus nature I am more highly attuned to synchronistic events at the moment - however, whatever the reason, I just came across this whilst searching for something entirely different

http://fullfilth.blogspot.com/2005_08_01_fullfilth_archive.html

A blog post and interview from 2005 which maintains there is no Al-Qeada - just a covert CIA operation.

This does not reflect my opinion, I just thought I would share this with you It is fascinating, as are all conspiracy theories, and pretty amazing that it popped up on my screen today.
x

Kite

I looked at the Arabic Parts and calcualted the Part of Assassination which is Ascendant minus the ruler of the 12th house minus Neptune. I got Sabian 19 Gemini which reads:

79__(19°)
LARGE ARCHAIC VOLUME ON DISPLAY IN A MUSEUM'S ARCHIVES Reserve of collective knowledge and wisdom beyond true individual self-expression. Deference to past experience.
___*When positive, the degree is a special capacity for the recovery of prior advantages or the effective disentanglement of present involvements, and when negative, a slavish worship of tradition and authority.

I think this degree could relate to a conspiracy as laid out in the link from Futurist above. BTW this Sabian is exactly square the Sun Sabian in the chart of 19 Virgo in the 12 house:

169__(19°)
A SWIMMING RACE NEARS COMPLETION BEFORE A LARGE CROWD Social sustainment of individual accomplishment. Encouragement. Competition as a means to create group-consciousness.
___*When positive, the degree is man's capacity for any extreme of self-pointedness he may find valuable in any given case, and when negative, inadequate self-dramatization.

Calculate other Arabic Parts for your best guess using the calculator at http://www.noendpress.com/pvachier/arabicparts/index.php

Kite

Futurist

Perhaps I should take more note of seemingly 'positive' synchronicity but give equal weight to 'negative' synchronistic experiences. I say this because what I am about to write, I just wrote once already and my computer crashed before I could send it. So, hopefully not tempting fate, here I go again...........

I just watched that flash animation film and I am speechless. I'm no dummy, I was well aware of all the speculation around the Pentagon crash but, seeing it on screen like that, and presented in such a way, has really got me thinking/questioning. Add this to the text of the link I stumbled across and it's starting to look like a conspiracy, smell like a conspiracy and... you know the rest.

However, we all know that film can be digitally manipulated to suit nefarious ends - on both sides - so one has to retain an open mind. Also how do you keep so many people quiet for years afterwards? Loads of people on the scene and those involved with the disappearence of the real plane, are too many to pay off - or bump off. Overall, it's got a bit of the Roswell Incident feel about it and I didn't buy into that one either.

That said, I for one will distribute this film around. I think we are approaching an era where this sort of control from governments - mind control - call it what you will, is going to be exposed. Not least with the imminent move of Pluto into Capricorn.

I haven't really been giving this line of enquiry much thought as I am busy with other things but I had noticed that Uranus is coming up to the exact 90 degrees of the Pluto in the 9/11 chart on 5 April AND that just after 9/11 the New Moon was at 24 Virgo. The eclipsed Full Moon this month falls at 24 Virgo too which is highly significant.

That also puts it within 2 degrees of Benetnash, fixed star associated with 'Hired Mourners'(although we should be wary of this as other lunations may have been even closer). Anyway, add this to the fact that the larger 9/11 significator , the SA/PL is currently edging in and out of the 135 stage (sesquisquare) and I think something is definitely emerging at this time for a reason and is very worthy of further discussion!

Please bear in mind though that 9/11 was part of the ongoing unfoldment of trouble and not the start of it. One needs to look back through previous
cycles of SA/PL and known CIA cover ups to track this properly and to avoid getting swept along on the crest of the 'conspiracy' wave.

For anyone with the time and inclination, here is a link showing the timeline of CIA involvement leading up to 9/11 The dates here will produce charts that should be looked at to track this comprehensively.
http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/timeline.jsp?timeline=complete_911_timeline&theme=anthrax

This is one continuous link to copy into your browser .

Lapis

I'll leave the complex and lengthy astrological calculations to all the folks who excell at that sort of thing because, god knows I don't! :roll:

3 weeks prior to the 911 event I clairaudiently picked up something about this. And no, I'm not telling what I heard, sorry. Just know that it wasn't some clear and current statement about destroying anything! It was far more ancient.

What Futurist said...."Please bear in mind though that 9/11 was part of the ongoing unfoldment of trouble and not the start of it." is deeply true IMO in more ways than one.

Part of this whole mess (on both sides) covers much of the Age of Pisces and has to do with ongoing ancient grabs for power on multiple levels of reality. And, because this whole business is coming up to the end or completion of a very long cycle, we're seeing the last insane power games being played out in our current world. Things rarely originate here in this physical world. There's always more ancient layers of this type of 'stuff' going on within or behind or underneath what happens in our physical world.

And 2006 and 2007 will no doubt bring much of this old **** up and out for the world to see in a different Light! :wink: Then as has been said by many already here, Pluto's entry into Capricorn will ground this and much more and ancient empires will give way to a totally new reality and time. Just my opinion however........and I'm slowly backing my way outta here. :mrgreen:

Monk

Premium Member
The first bomb during the Madrid Train Bombings exploded at 07:37am, while the Sun was rising....astronomy is the same as parans, so what was within an orb on the Nadir?

In the Northern Hemisphere the Nadir is straight down from North, indeed while this attack was going on i didn't have my computer, but i knew fixed stars followed straight lines in astronomy.

So if on 11th September 2001 (Greek measure, sunset on previous day) by ancient Greek measure, being when the Sun set in New York while Alnilam and the Belt of Orion were on the Nadir, i knew as Madrid was on the same latitude, that six months later on 11th March 2004 that Alnilam would be very near the Nadir as the the Sun rises!

There are a few reasons for this attack by the evil on innocent people, one is Spanish soldiers in Iraq, but mostly is the Madrid Conference, years before that tried to create peace in Palestine, a lot of attacks have a connection!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madrid_Conference_of_1991

You may ponder another attack in Oslo by a different source!

http://islamversuseurope.blogspot.com/2011/07/knights-templar-2083-anders-behring.html

The connection is Oslo Accords!

Now you know this thread isn't finished, please wait to attack later, you know i have a huge amount of data, i have no wish for moderator help, it will take me some time to complete, as i have other commitments, so let it roll and attack later!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oslo_Accords

Graph below showing 07:37am in Madrid while Sun was rising below, while this cut throught the Belt of Orion on Nadir, this is not inaccurate projected image, but astronomy!

Attachments

• picture 424 50%.jpg
    picture 424 50%.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

piercethevale

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4_fREMTX6Q
If I shall whet my sword as the lightning, and my hand take hold on judgment: I will render vengeance to my enemies, and repay them that hate me.
A boy gone astray, deceived by a god
Remembers the day, bereft of his blood
Might to your dismay now equal we meet
Self righteous repay, you kneel by my feet, I stand
By the sword in my hand
I will conquer the land
I will decimate and decapitate
Those who question the sword in my hand
If I shall whet my sword as the lightning, and my hand take hold on judgment: I will render vengeance to my enemies, and repay them that hate me.
I seek what you took, I promise you'll pay
By hook or by crook, a boy gone astray I stand
By the sword in my hand
I will conquer the land
Those who question the sword, I stand
By the sword in my hand
I will conquer the land
Those who question the sword in my hand
I hold the final truth of all eternity
Happens to include my own superiority
Mischief of the past has come to seal your destiny
Kneel before me now or I will have your head for heresy:bandit:

Last edited:

piercethevale

AND did those feet in ancient time
Walk upon England's mountains green?
And was the holy Lamb of God
On England's pleasant pastures seen?
And did the Countenance Divine
Shine forth upon our clouded hills?