Poll! What is your favorite Moon Sign?

What is your favorite Moon Sign?

• Total voters

athenian200

I would have to say Taurus. At least two of my best friends have Taurus moons, and it's traditionally exalted in that sign. The two other Earth signs Virgo and Capricorn moons are just "okay," though, and are much further down the list.

Second, of course, would probably be any Air moon. I have a Libra moon myself, and thus tend to be compatible with those as well as Gemini and Aquarius moons.

Fire moons are also great. I know for sure that Aries and Sagittarius are great, although I haven't known any Leo moons.

Water moons aren't my favorite, though. Pisces is probably my least favorite moon placement (although I do like Pisces suns). Cancer is "okay," kind of like Virgo and Capricorn. However, I do sort of like Scorpio moons, although that's astrologically a bad placement.

So, ranking them in order...

Taurus > Libra > Gemini > Aquarius > Aries > Sagittarius > Leo > Scorpio > Virgo = Capricorn = Cancer > Pisces

That's more in relation to how well I can get along with the moon signs than how good they actually are to have, however. The time of year associated with Pisces is an exceptionally depressing time of year for me that reminds me of bad events, former friends, and past failures, so that probably doesn't help my perception of Pisces moons.

Last edited:

jupiterianguru

I vote for the ever expansive nurturing Cancer moon sign. These people are so great they may not be very social but they are so kind and understanding (me lol) anyways we have a good sense of humor and an interesting outlook on life.

Id vote for the moon being out of bounds in whatever sign its in cause that add a tinge of Uranian energy which is electrifying and awesomeness.

ThunderGoddess

I vote for Capricorn. It's not because I am in love with myself, I just think people are suppossed to do things more independantly. I really hate when a person has some emotional issues and they think all the others should listen about them. I hate when people complain about things insted of doing something to change them. I don't know should I laugh or should I cry when I hear this life phylosophy: "My mind tells me to do things a certain way, but my heart tells me to do things certain stupid way - so I will follow my heart and then I will get into some serious problem and then I will complain about it to all the other people around me. My life is a nightmare, so all the others should be at least annoyed or pehaps they should live trough the nigtmare with me"
I am thinking No, no. No. Just go away. Stop oversharing! Everyone has issues Search other people's help when you can't do things by yourself! This is why I don't get along with people with Moon in Cancer, Taurus and Scorpio. they are too intense. Everything they do - it doesn't make sense.

Cap moon doesn't overshare. They seek people when they really need help and they are reliable. They don't get caught up in emotions which intefere doing the right thing.
I like when the Moon is in fire sign, because these people are active, optimistic, happy, lively and they too don't let themselves rot in old emotional issues.

junoisuppose

Can I vote for more than 1?

I like gemini moons, because that's my moon sign and they get my jokes and know what I need, sagittarius moons because that's my opposite and the sign of my 7th house ruler and they're also playful and get my jokes, and they understand my 9th house moon's need for wandering and learning, leo moons because that's where my venus is and I love their playfulness and beauty, and finally pisces moons because that's my 7th house and they understand me, support me and I love relating to them. That's my top 4. :love:

& my exes have been taurus moons, stable, loyal and kind, so I guess I like that too.

Blaze

Account Closed
Man, I wonder who said they didn't like Virgos on here. :lol: :wink:

HOW CAN LEO MOON NOT WIN OMG. :sad:

I'm just joking Jeez

CapAquaPis

I voted for Aquarius moon...am I biased or this was about me? Other than us, Cancer moons are the best people, but they can be emotional for many signs to handle. I like to date an Aquarius sun/moon, Cancer sun/Aquarius moon or Aquarius sun/Cancer woman. :kissing::kissing::kissing:

sadge

All of these responses are so funny. LOL.

There is only one moon that consistently rubs me the wrong way. But I will plead the fifth on this one.

Carry on.....