Astrological Configurations and Allergies.

Frisiangal

jagetoile said:
Hi Frisiangal, you might need to look into the the chart of Dr. Millard. I think her sun conjoncts your Chiron/BML. Jag:rolleyes:

Her birthdate was 6th September. A number of other conjunctions, and her Natal Virgo Sun exactly trines my Capricorn Moon in the grand trine between BML-Chiron-ASC. to Moon to Mercury-Venus. There is one person born on that date who did have the greatest effect on me. We were working colleagues (Mercury rules M.C.) and greatly 'attracted' to each other. Such temptation but I was married, he was 15 years younger. It never developed into anything (BML), LOL. When he did marry, his wife had the same name as mine, to which a colleague remarked 'en public', "He couldn't have the one, so married the other!"....and me all the while thinking it was never noticeable:rolleyes: .

Claire19

I agree that Neptune rules the immune system and thereby be connected to allergies. Also fluids such as mucous would come under that. However Mercury I believe has to be involved, the 6th house and the 1st to an extent for allergies. There are many allergies also, food, pollens in the air, chemicals, drugs, house dust etc..........

My sister who is a double Gemini with Virgo Rising and Neptune in the 1st suffers very badly and cant be near dog hairs for instance. She is very much influenced by Mercury and Neptune. I have Mercury in the 6th house and have allergies as well but only certain times of the year. It is sextile Neptune so this may alleviate it somewhat. I think also Mars can be involved in allergies as it rules the ears and nose.

I agree that perhaps asthma in children can be a result of suppression but they need strong Mercury for that all the same and perhaps challenging aspects to the moon, 6th house and 1st house.. My two nephews have Gemini rising and suffered in childhood from that but overcame it as they grew.

I am very interested in medical astrology but am careful about giving advice and in diagnosing use astrology in conjunction with my natural therapies practice where I am qualified.

Claire19

Hi Starlink

WIth mental problems we need mercury and uranus and often the air signs such as Gemini and Aquarius suffer from those. Gemini in particular with schizophrenia. The third house is the thinking process and if badly aspected especially to the sixth can cause problems along with the 12th house. It is a complex subject and everyone is different. Often these sufferers are highly intelligent. I can discern from the natal chart who is likely to suffer from Alzheimers and Dementia in old age but the medical profession takes no note of astrology which is a great pity as they went hand in hand in the past and no doctor worth his salt would diagnose without a chart in some cultures.

Claire

Frisiangal

Claire19 said:
I can discern from the natal chart who is likely to suffer from Alzheimers and Dementia in old age
Claire

Hi Claire,
Would this correlate to a link between Moon, Mercury and Neptune, with possible Saturn overtones, as is so clearly shown in the chart of Dr. Millard? Birth data (and Alzheimer patient) through internet: 6 Sept. 1916, Kingstown, St. Vincent, 16.35.

Maybe any discussion of this disease could be referred to a new link ?

F.

Frisiangal

jagetoile said:
Hi Frisiangal, you know i am a Leo moon, when i felt it harshing to my ears, i expressed it, that's all. if anybody says the same thing concerning you, i will probably say the same knowing that you are very modest. in addition, i feel surprised to read so strong comments from you, . Jag:rolleyes:

Hi again Jag,
Didn't I read somewhere that you also have a strong Neptune/Pisces element(Ascendant ?) in your chart? That would oppose my Virgo Ascendant and I also have Mercury in Earth. Your Leo Moon...the protective lioness? Makes you far more compassionate than I, able to 'feel' for, in, and with others. With my so very strong 'these are the proven facts' side, Saturn square Neptune, and only Mars in a water sign, compassion is my greatest failing because there's always this 'faults lie within one's self' that regularly rears its ugly head. But I never mean to harm if my words hit..or miss...the nails on their heads. :)

F.

freedomlover

I thought I would give some details regarding an old friend of mine. He has had terrible, terrible food allergies, requiring hospitalization, and eventually a complete overhaul of his life.

He has Sun,Venus(r),Mercury and Neptune all conjunct in Scorpio. The Venus/Mercury part of the stellium is 1*orb. This trines his Moon in Cancer ( houses unknown).

He also has Ceres tightly conjunct ( 1*orb) Uranus in Virgo and exactly opposing Chiron in Pisces. Depending on his birth time, but more than likely, this Ceres/Uranus conjunction in Virgo sextiles his Moon in Cancer, with Chiron trining his Moon. The Ceres/Uranus conjunction also exactly inconjuncts his Saturn in Aquarius. Somehow I see this inconjunct as showing his body's problem in assimilating and distributing the nutrients out of the food ( Chiron opposition in Pisces, as well.)

In addition to all of that, he also has Pluto tightly conjunct Vesta in Virgo. I think Vesta has something to do with purity of things. He has to keep his living area completely free of allergens, as he has environmental allergies, as well. He also has to be a stickler for making sure the fresh fruit and vegetables he eats are pesticide free.

When I saw his chart, I just went "Wow!" Astrologically speaking, these indicators explain what has happened to his health perfectly.

Actually, we ALL should learn to attend to the level of purity in food and environment and attention to our bodies as he has. I guess this was one of his major lessons he came to learn this time around. "Be healthy and pure - or die."

On a brighter note, he went from being told he would die a slow death in a wheelchair to being healthy enough to rock climb and mountain bike.:)

Any comments?

FLOWER

my winstar program puts your moon in the eleventh house. blackpool is 53N50 not 45. or give place of birth more exact.

FLOWER

hi, moon square mars cojunction uranus... observe the moon on days when your allergies appear. the transits between these three could possible be the problem. MOON, emosions in the third decan of LEO which belongs to ARIES. MARS in the third decan of SCORPIO which belongs to cancer. do you see the conection here, MARS a violet energy in conjunction with URANUS a chaotic energy is a strong conjunction. observe mars in transit to uranus also.
flower.. not been in for a while. hello to everyone

FLOWER

hi, i forgot to mention that URANUS is in pisces in the DECAN which belongs to CANCER therefore both mars and uranus will be effecting your MOON.
flower

pudinnpop

I too can relate to the allergiy thing as in my chart its quite eveident with my mars tsqaure with pluto and moon invoved..Moon being in gemmy 12th house and mars being in 6th house and pluto in 3rd(which has always made me think about health.Interestingly enought,i was told that having sagg in the 6th house tends to make on a hypochrindraic ,which i suffer from,especially when theres truth behind what im afraid of(which is antibitics and allergic reactions)My moon and mars is in between 6th ands 12 houses and that can make me more prone to fears ,anxieties and hypochindrias!!I have exzema, badly..its called nummular...broke out with that 4 years ago....My allergies ahve developed more in my 30,s..Now i have allergies all year round,with stuufy sinuses ad ear pain as of the last year!! I do have some heavy stuff goin on transit wise,with pluto transiting my 6th house hitting that natal mars there..Just got thro my pluto square pluto...

Out of all the things i found intresting,which i was told during a convo was the sagg in 6th house thing making one hypochondrial...Whats ur thoughts on this one configuration...

Awesome topic indeed...From reading the posts i see i have ALOT of the "allergy triggers"

siamese_dream

I have suffered from allergies for my whole life..shows no signs of stopping. I have environmental allergies year-round, but I am also allergic to a variety of things, including wool, different types of nuts, dogs, cats (sort of), and of course the typical mold, dust, etc. I am also extremely sensitive to make-up and other skin/hair products, and certain foods (mainly heavy carbs) and medications.

As for 6th/12th house connections...Neptune in Capricorn resides in my 6th house (conjunct Ceres). It's opposite my 12th house Mars in Cancer. Also - Aries moon lies in the 10th house, and has all positive aspects.

shaman22

Hi everyone. New to the forum.

I've just searched for some astrological explanation for my allergies and skin problems, and voila, here we are.

So, I've got major chronic sinus and airborne allergic problems, whether pollen, dust, dander, fragrances, etc. In addition to this, I also have skin issues. I get poison plant reactions (oak, etc) so bad I have to go to the ER, and I also have scalp issues that are similar to what I've read about psoriasis. Lastly, I'm also very nervy, and extremely sensitive to energies and intoxicants and stimulants. Most adaptogenic herbs I try to take to regulate my adrenal system usually just end up overstimulating me.

So, based upon the discussion in this thread, here's my aspects that seem to be pertinent. Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Glad to have found you all.
Cheers

-8th House Gemini Sun, Libra Asc.
-Scorpio Moon 1st House conj Uranus; both are trine Mercury in Gemini 9th
-Mars and Jupiter in Aries 6th House, of which Mars is trine 2nd House Neptune in Sag.
-Saturn/Venus conj in Cancer in 9th House square 6th House Jupiter Aries
-Mercury 9th House Gemini square Mars 6th House Aries
-12th House Pluto opposite Mars 6th house Aries