Astrology Misconceptions

Hkk

Account Closed
Misconception: I read about Sagittarius and how they are fun loving adventurous people then read about Scorpio and the bad press they get but I always find sag better fits the Scorpio traits. Every sag I have met are just not nice at all. Evil I have found

Cold Fusion

Misconception: I read about Sagittarius and how they are fun loving adventurous people then read about Scorpio and the bad press they get but I always find sag better fits the Scorpio traits. Every sag I have met are just not nice at all. Evil I have found

I think they are responding incorrectly to mankind's love and glorification of Conquerors (Evil incarnate), which tropical Capricorns are embracing as good instead of evil. I think they are jealous of tropical Caps and embracing a philosophy that shouldn't be exalted in the first place (Conqueror Spirit). I think it is playing too great a negative part in their psyches.

It's like a bottomless pit of darkness.

"As for the Archer, when the foremost portion of his cloak rises, he will give birth to hearts renowned in war and will conduct the conqueror, celebrating great triumphs in the sight of all, to his country's citadels. Such a one will build high walls (moenia from Latin murus) one moment and pull them down the next. But if Fortune favours them too generously with success, the mark of her envy is to be seen on their faces, for she works cruel havoc upon their features. So was it that a dread warrior* paid for his victories at the Trebia, Cannae, and the Lake, even before the hour of his retreat, with such disfigurement." [Translator's note: *Hanibal who lost an eye (Livy 22.2.11: Sagittarius is one-eyed; see p.103] [Manilius, Astronomica, 1st century AD, book 4, p.267]

3502ng.jpg

Cold Fusion

If two countries went at each other like I think those constellations/signs do, peacekeepers would more than likely be sent in.

Cold Fusion

You have completely lost me lol ������ can u explain in simple terms

Try using some empathy and place yourself in their shoes.

If someone pointed a weapon at you and said person was being cheered on and glorified for what they do, how would you respond?

Cold Fusion

As a tropical Sagittarius and sidereal Scorpio, I would be steeled by being the underdog and begin the gauntlet with my own sword at the ready. Deus Vult!

Defending yourself is wise. But don't forget:

friedrich-nietzsche-19538.jpg

Don't forget the Galactic Center is nestled in those signs.

Galactic Center: Vast supermassive Black Hole at the centre of our galaxy, discovered 1932; source of energy, motivation, aspiration; alien consciousness; crisis of faith; travel; education; philosophy; spiritual urges; single-minded dedication

Hkk

Account Closed
Misconceptions on Pluto too: I have read so many times that Pluto in the first house is dark mysterious and serious. But is it really? I can’t see that? With Jupiter Saturn and Pluto in libra rising I can’t see that! What do u think?

conspiracy theorist

Defending yourself is wise. But don't forget:

friedrich-nietzsche-19538.jpg

Don't forget the Galactic Center is nestled in those signs.

Galactic Center: Vast supermassive Black Hole at the centre of our galaxy, discovered 1932; source of energy, motivation, aspiration; alien consciousness; crisis of faith; travel; education; philosophy; spiritual urges; single-minded dedication

Wrestling with the abyss is something that shows in my chart, as well as the potential to be swallowed by it. My ascendant is on the galactic centre. Thanks for having my back in these torrid times of darkness.

wan

I briefly scanned the thread and I don't believe it's been brought up:

The fact people seeking advice on relationships focus too much on the 7th house, to see if there is any planet from their own chart that falls in said house in the chart of someone they are interested in. Obviously this house is important, however it's not the only house that governs romance. Oh and, maybe you can tell people not to despair when they don't see any 7th house connection!

Hkk

Account Closed
I briefly scanned the thread and I don't believe it's been brought up:

The fact people seeking advice on relationships focus too much on the 7th house, to see if there is any planet from their own chart that falls in said house in the chart of someone they are interested in. Obviously this house is important, however it's not the only house that governs romance. Oh and, maybe you can tell people not to despair when they don't see any 7th house connection!

Your right! 5th house is good to look at too