Leo Sun, Double Scorpio

alphabet soup

Hey there, thanks for reading this.

Just curious as to how the Scorpio moon and rising affects the Leo Sun and the overall personality.

Thanks again!

Edit: birth chart is added.

Attachments

• chart.gif
    chart.gif
    50.2 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

nai

Banned
I have Leo Dom with a Solar Virgo, Moon in Scorpio and Rising in Scorpio,
and as far as I can tell we're very quiet people, intimidating, and often times
seen as distant because we're so in-tune with our emotional world.

You having a Solar Leo, I think Scorpio quiets your Leo roar.

AppLeo

The Scorpio Rising and Scorpio Moon definitely shields the rest of the personality. Scorpio and Leo are both very power oriented signs, so you or this person's chart will always want to be in control. The Leo will have a more in depth perspective and will come off as quite cryptic compared to the average Leo.

waybread

With the moon and Pluto in your first house in Scorpio, as well, you probably strike people as very intense, and even moody at times. Leo needs to feel s/he's center-stage so just learn to deal with your Scorpio feelings when the world doesn't quite get your charming, magnanimous, and generous Leo side.

Never forget that Leo is royalty. You can afford to forgive them.

druex

The Scorpio Moon/Rising + 1st House Pluto will definitely hide your Leo energy. You'll have a seriousness/intensity about you that other typical Leos don't have. You have Mars and Venus in the 8th House, just adding to the Scorpio/Pluto theme in your chart.

alphabet soup

Key themes seem to be serious, quiet, and intense. Sounds right.
Also, I would probably need to balance Leo and Scorpio out more to not appear too serious/intense...

And waybread, I like how you phrased "you can afford to forgive them". :)

Thanks all for answering!

druex

Key themes seem to be serious, quiet, and intense. Sounds right.
Also, I would probably need to balance Leo and Scorpio out more to not appear too serious/intense...

And waybread, I like how you phrased "you can afford to forgive them". :)

Thanks all for answering!

Definitely. I'm a Leo/Scorpio Rising as well. Sometimes it's hard to access my Leo energy and if I do, I still feel the Scorpio part of me seething silently in the background.

nai

Banned
Definitely. I'm a Leo/Scorpio Rising as well. Sometimes it's hard to access my Leo energy and if I do, I still feel the Scorpio part of me seething silently in the background.

Virgo/Double Scorpio, here. And I completely relate to this.

magnolia8

My Leo sun is squared pretty tightly by Pluto, which also squares another personal planet that's in Leo. Been mistaken for a Scorpio before and described as "hard to read" and "intense." I have a very serious, unapproachable demeanor. I'm quiet and rather than being the quiet type that people overlook, no, I'm the type that people feel the need to assert themselves against. Overall, I don't find it easy to access my Leo energy - it's just too diffuse/buried (I think my Saturn and Virgo ascendant can account for this also). I must say, I really do like the mystery that Pluto gives. I also agree that power/control are a major theme with this combo. I always say that I like to keep a tight grip on things. :)

Last edited: