Will I express my artistic creativity any time soon?

LuxLilitu

Hello,
This is the first time I ever use horary astrology, if anyone feels like giving an insight into it I would be grateful :)
Thank you in advance.

LuxLilitu

Well, here is the chart:

Attachments

• expressing_my_artistic_creativity_soon_hr.75782.27618.jpg
    expressing_my_artistic_creativity_soon_hr.75782.27618.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 23

IleneK

Premium Member
My take is that it may be a bit premature yet; that this may be a good time for you to continue to study and further cultivate your artistic/creative expression. I think you are strong and well-equipped to invest more time and effort in giving it better, clearer form.
This is based on the following factors: early rising point (pointing to matters being premature or some things still needing to be done), with your creativity symbolized by a less than robust Jupiter in its detriment and also retrograde. Its being retrograde points to "going back over" may be what is called for now. Moon is just leaving opposition to the Sun which does not support your desired undertaking at this time, and then it is void.
Since you are strong as Mars both in your dignity and in your/1st house, you have the fortitude to keep working on you creative gifts until they are ready for prime time.

I am wishing you the very best.

LuxLilitu

Thank you IleneK :)
I hope the NN in conjunction with Jupiter retrogate doesn't imply that I must not have an artistic carrier in order to evolve, since my NN is in Cancer :(

IleneK

Premium Member
Thank you IleneK :)
I hope the NN in conjunction with Jupiter retrogate doesn't imply that I must not have an artistic carrier in order to evolve, since my NN is in Cancer :(

No, horary does not interpret the NN in that way. And the NN is considered favorable is some delineation of horary. So no need to read adversity in the chart that way. I think it's just early for you at this time. Best to invest a lot of your energy, which you have, into refining and getting better!

LuxLilitu

Do you think that the following is a tenet in horary ?
''The Moon is Void of course (it makes no aspects to other planets before leaving the sign it is in). The Moon is 'not going anywhere' so the question has no future''.

IleneK

Premium Member
Do you think that the following is a tenet in horary ?
''The Moon is Void of course (it makes no aspects to other planets before leaving the sign it is in). The Moon is 'not going anywhere' so the question has no future''.

Your question was about "any time soon?" not "does it have a future?"
The chart answers your question as you posed it, not how you are now reformulating it. Again, I would gently urge that if you are serious about making opportunities to express yourself creatively, go work on your art.

You may also want to examine and work on your outlook, because these negative followups, all of which are outside the realm of the question that you fashioned, are only counterproductive. They seem almost like procratination instead of getting down to work; and they are the opposite of working on your creative art so that you may someday get to live its expression.

See if you can stand back and take a look at what you may really want to do.

LuxLilitu

Oh my!
On point Ilene, I just stopped this negative & quite obsessive viewpoint -your observation was more than useful.

Doodleloo

Hello,
This is the first time I ever use horary astrology, if anyone feels like giving an insight into it I would be grateful :)
Thank you in advance.

Not sure I get your question. Why not just start expressing it instead of asking the question on the forum? Start writing, painting, sculpting, whatever it is you want to do and creatively express. Why do you need permission from a feeble chart?

LuxLilitu

Not sure I get your question. Why not just start expressing it instead of asking the question on the forum? Start writing, painting, sculpting, whatever it is you want to do and creatively express. Why do you need permission from a feeble chart?

Well apparently if I could do so I wouldn't spend hours on the internet & asking questions in astrological forums etc. I experience some difficulties due to practical matters and certain psychological conditions. I am asking for insight, information and a sort of consultancy rather than a permission and certainly not an off topic admonition

IleneK

Premium Member
Oh my!
On point Ilene, I just stopped this negative & quite obsessive viewpoint -your observation was more than useful.

Good! Then enjoy working to further cultivate what you love.
It offers a real path to the opportunity express it out in the world somehow.