How can I help myself heal?

Crystaltribe

Hi

The question is ‘how can I help myself heal’

I have been experiencing mental health issues for years and years, im very self aware and have done many many things to help it. It has been a long journey, but I’m so tired now. It effects my relationship, Im desperately want to figure out what to do career wise too.

The chart shows me mars in 9th, the moon in 6th. The sun rules my 6th (health) and is in detriment in the 12th added with the moon in the 6th. The moon trines Mars and has just separated from an opposition to the sun. The ruler of my 6th shows that my mental state is not great but also sextiles me Mars showing there will be a positive move forward.

But I’m struggling to understand the how? I see moon rules 4th and 5th, Mars in the 9th. I’m unsure how to connect these.

Help will be greatly appreciated :)

Last edited:

Aria Venue

Hi

The question is ‘how can I help myself heal’

I have been experiencing mental health issues for years and years, im very self aware and have done many many things to help it. It has been a long journey, but I’m so tired now. It effects my relationship, Im desperately want to figure out what to do career wise too.

The chart shows me mars in 9th, the moon in 6th. The sun rules my 6th (health) and is in detriment in the 12th added with the moon in the 6th. The moon trines Mars and has just separated from an opposition to the sun. The ruler of my 6th shows that my mental state is not great but also sextiles me Mars showing there will be a positive move forward.

But I’m struggling to understand the how? I see moon rules 4th and 5th, Mars in the 9th. I’m unsure how to connect these.

Help will be greatly appreciated :)

hello Crystaltribe
first of all you speak about "mental health issues" ..depression you mean?what is the main problem?
then you are asking how to heal/cure yourself? are you asking for a specific treatment? are you already in a treatment and you are asking whether this will be effective?what exactly do you want to find out? ?are you asking what can you do besides the pharmaceutical treatment perhaps? i am sorry but the way you phrased your question puzzles me..you said you face such problems all your life and that you have done many many things to help it..so really i wonder what exactly you seek to find out, since you know the problem and it seems that you are already under a treatment, according to what you said so far.Am i wrong?
if the main question is : can my problem be cured-healed through treatment?can the/a treatment help me resolve this problem? etc....then this chart is very clear..the treatment as l10 helps you to surpass the disease

Last edited:

Crystaltribe

hello Crystaltribe
first of all you speak about "mental health issues" ..depression you mean?what is the main problem?
then you are asking how to heal/cure yourself? are you asking for a specific treatment? are you already in a treatment and you are asking whether this will be effective?what exactly do you want to find out? ?are you asking what can you do besides the pharmaceutical treatment perhaps? i am sorry but the way you phrased your question puzzles me..you said you face such problems all your life and that you have done many many things to help it..so really i wonder what exactly you seek to find out, since you know the problem and it seems that you are already under a treatment, according to what you said so far.Am i wrong?
if the main question is : can my problem be cured-healed through treatment?can the/a treatment help me resolve this problem? etc....then this chart is very clear..the treatment as l10 helps you to surpass the disease

I apologise for the delay.

I’m currently doing therapy through mindfulness practice.

I have bpd. It has effected all of my life and until learning what is causing my daily struggle, it felt as through it got worse because I was more aware of it.

I’m hoping by practicing mindfulness and using therapy techniques I’ll be much better in my relationship (I’m in a long term relationship that has been very challenging) and I’ll be able to figure out what I want to do career wise.

So the chart shows then that my approach to healing is going to work?

Aria Venue

hello my dear Crystaltribe

As i said previously if your actual question was: will this treatment (Mindfulness) help me with my disease (Borderline personality disorder) then yes this treatment will be effective.

If however, you asked generally whether there is a treatment that can help you, then the chart also tell is that there is, still this doesn't mean that this treatment=saturn is the Mindfulness (exercises), cause you didn't specifically asked about it

A borderline personality disorder is mainly treated using psychotherapy, but medication (certain medications may help with symptoms or co-occurring problems such as depression, impulsiveness, aggression or anxiety. Medications may include antidepressants, antipsychotics or mood-stabilizing drugs) may be added. Your doctor also may recommend hospitalization if your safety is at risk.

So really i don't know how/WHAT exactly you asked... and this is why i wanted you to elaborate on your initial comments.

Crystaltribe

Thank you so much for your reply, I’m sorry for the confusion.

Yes the question was how can I help myself heal? I guess it could be anything.

I am currently doing therapy, I have done medication to no avail when I was younger (I’m 33 now) but it did not help and I have watched my mother (with the same condition) practically near kill her self due to the constant change of meds and it has no led to her blindness in one eye. She did not get better.

Aria Venue

Thank you so much for your reply, I’m sorry for the confusion.

Yes the question was how can I help myself heal? I guess it could be anything.

I am currently doing therapy, I have done medication to no avail when I was younger (I’m 33 now) but it did not help and I have watched my mother (with the same condition) practically near kill her self due to the constant change of meds and it has no led to her blindness in one eye. She did not get better.

I am so sorry to hear that.It seems in your case is genetic and obviously i am not a doctor with expertise on mental diseases.Moroever this is not a disease that someone can tell you eat/drink this, change your life style etc, like a remedy which works with sympathy or antipathy to the diseased planet-cause.Of cource such an approach could have a relief on you, though i don't think that would make the problem disappear completely, if is related to genetic factors.And a treatment is not always a cure.Still in this chart the cause of the disease=jupiter it's cardinal and acute and not in a fixed sign, which would tell us for a chronic disease.

So for whatever reason i would suggest to consult your doctor or an expert in this field to guide you to contemporary/meds/or alternative treatments for your case and search whether there are also other underlying causes.
i wish you all the best.:love:

Last edited:

Crystaltribe

Thank you very much for your reply. Yes I’m aware it’s not always a cure and I do have a underactive thyroid too. So I know this all plays a part. I will be seeking further professional help.