My love chart

Can someone tell me why i keep breaking up no one stays with me is my future set to make me alone please tell me i was born in 2nd of may in 1993 in bahrain , awali at 3 am i really want to know am i gonna be forever alone :(

Zora

Account Closed
Can someone tell me why i keep breaking up no one stays with me is my future set to make me alone please tell me i was born in 2nd of may in 1993 in bahrain , awali at 3 am i really want to know am i gonna be forever alone :(

Hello Hollypolly

no - a taurus sun is definitely not and never born to stay alone - as taurus sun is of the inner opinon and belief "together we are strong".

Venus rules your taurus sign sun and also your relationships. Main issue is that your venus is in 1st house -opposite house of relationships - you are endangered to more enforce a wished partners goals and wishes admit to a partner's beliefs and opinions - give a partner too much room with jupiter in 7th house and putting yourself at second place. What what might result in that people loose interest in you.

Transiting uranus has already activated your venus for a change in yourself on june 16th 2019 and will hold on till april 4th, 2020 to support you with energy to find a partner matching your 7th house relationship chart energies.

And transiting pluto as your ruler of 8th house - longlasting relationship and also marriage sextiles and activates your natal pluto as well to support your relationships. And actually conjuncts your natal uranus to "not jump out this time" - active or passive experienced in your past.

attachment.php

Attachments

• !1 Love question.jpg
    !1 Love question.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Hello Hollypolly

no - a taurus sun is definitely not and never born to stay alone - as taurus sun is of the inner opinon and belief "together we are strong".

Venus rules your taurus sign sun and also your relationships. Main issue is that your venus is in 1st house -opposite house of relationships - you are endangered to more enforce a wished partners goals and wishes admit to a partner's beliefs and opinions - give a partner too much room with jupiter in 7th house and putting yourself at second place. What what might result in that people loose interest in you.

Transiting uranus has already activated your venus for a change in yourself on june 16th 2019 and will hold on till april 4th, 2020 to support you with energy to find a partner matching your 7th house relationship chart energies.

And transiting pluto as your ruler of 8th house - longlasting relationship and also marriage sextiles and activates your natal pluto as well to support your relationships. And actually conjuncts your natal uranus to "not jump out this time" - active or passive experienced in your past.

attachment.php

Thank you this does sound very accurate tbh especially the part where i do pick my partners goals alot**i try to i guess i shouldn't... do you think i have more luck in a career then a relationship?

Zora

Account Closed
Thank you this does sound very accurate tbh especially the part where i do pick my partners goals alot :( i try to i guess i shouldn't... do you think i have more luck in a career then a relationship?

With venus as your personal enforcement power in your 1st house it is also valid for your career 10th house and your 6th house -work. As you have to go for your wishes and goals to fullfilled as well there.

Your taurus sun is well placed in your 2nd house and a good self-protector of own territory and with a good sense for earning money. Sun continously works on - with trine to your moon in 6th house - work/job and health.

But you are born under special circumstances. Your AC/DC as well as your IC/MC career and lifepath are on zero degree- like sitting between chairs and two opportunities you are always obliged to make a choice. Zero degree AC/DC and zero degree IC/MC is double ruled by two sign rulers.

To me it looks like that you probably have had a difficult sibling relationship with 0° IC between ruler mercury and moon -you got the impression from that you have to work for and to earn your being entitled to exist here on earth and to be accepted in your family and your environment.

And perhaps also from your grandparents with sun inconjunct your sag-moonnode in 9th house (environment but also grandparents) and have been in competition with a sibling - with mercury ruling also 3rd house - siblings- in inconjunct with scorpio pluto in 8th house as ruler of 8th house (genetic inheritance and family's dogmata about relationships and marriage - of very high standards of perfection to fullfil).

And mercury squares neptune and uranus as ruler of 12th house - also prenatal experience before birth during pregnancy of your mother - where something irritating might already have happened before your own birth to your mother - you took subconsiously over as a tiny little baby- and what you probably misinterpreted that time and stored it as a feeling in your subconscious, that you are not physically welcomed as you are -as a female being. Venus in aries in first house in male principle is a gender irritation constellation. Strengthened by a moon ruled 5th house as female passive principle in male principle active house.

Your life energy house 5th has your leo mars and leo chiron in - the personal wound and injury- and 12th house has pisces lilith in - the dark side of moon in sextile with uranus and neptune.

What were you told about your own birth ? As every new beginning - also job and career and relationship - own birth memory comes subconsiously up again and takes influence on you.

With venus as your personal enforcement power in your 1st house it is also valid for your career 10th house and your 6th house -work. As you have to go for your wishes and goals to fullfilled as well there.

Your taurus sun is well placed in your 2nd house and a good self-protector of own territory and with a good sense for earning money. Sun continously works on - with trine to your moon in 6th house - work/job and health.

But you are born under special circumstances. Your AC/DC as well as your IC/MC career and lifepath are on zero degree- like sitting between chairs and two opportunities you are always obliged to make a choice. Zero degree AC/DC and zero degree IC/MC is double ruled by two sign rulers.

To me it looks like that you probably have had a difficult sibling relationship with 0° IC between ruler mercury and moon -you got the impression from that you have to work for and to earn your being entitled to exist here on earth and to be accepted in your family and your environment.

And perhaps also from your grandparents with sun inconjunct your sag-moonnode in 9th house (environment but also grandparents) and have been in competition with a sibling - with mercury ruling also 3rd house - siblings- in inconjunct with scorpio pluto in 8th house as ruler of 8th house (genetic inheritance and family's dogmata about relationships and marriage - of very high standards of perfection to fullfil).

And mercury squares neptune and uranus as ruler of 12th house - also prenatal experience before birth during pregnancy of your mother - where something irritating might already have happened before your own birth to your mother - you took subconsiously over as a tiny little baby- and what you probably misinterpreted that time and stored it as a feeling in your subconscious, that you are not physically welcomed as you are -as a female being. Venus in aries in first house in male principle is a gender irritation constellation. Strengthened by a moon ruled 5th house as female passive principle in male principle active house.

Your life energy house 5th has your leo mars and leo chiron in - the personal wound and injury- and 12th house has pisces lilith in - the dark side of moon in sextile with uranus and neptune.

What were you told about your own birth ? As every new beginning - also job and career and relationship - own birth memory comes subconsiously up again and takes influence on you.

Well i was told that my mother did have problems with me during pregnancy the doctor even told her she has to have an abortion immediately while she was carrying me , also i have alot of half siblings as well that didn't accepet my mother and well us her kids also my dads family kinda didnt accpet my mother as a second wife and maybe my mom did want a son from my dad tbh she thought i was going to be a boy she even picked a name for me but tbh no problems happened afterwards once my mom gave birth to me they were all happy that im a girl but my mom did get a call telling her theyre glad she didnt give birth to a boy rubbing it on her face kinda but my mom never carred really we had the best life tbh

Kite

Do you have a birth certificate that says 3:00 am? The time is highly suspect as if it had been told to you and rounded.