Will David Backham go to play in Italy?

fensi88

Newspaper rumours in Italy and Spain suggest the Nerazzurri are ready to make a big splash by landing the former England skipper, David Beckham, who is out of contract in the summer.
4.1.2007. Spanish press is reporting that Real Madrid have already made a new offer of a contract for him, believed to be slightly higher than his current contract.
Beckham's current contract ends in June, and his representative, Simon Oliveira, has told the press that a definitive answer as to where he will be playing may not be known until the month of March. He said the decision would be made on a sporting basis, and not from what the player could obtain from the use of his name in marketing.

Being a Real's and Beckham's fan I ask the question: "Will David Beckham go to play in Italy?"
Data: 4.1.2007 at 9:44am, gmt+1, Beograd, 20E29, 44N48, Serbia. Look at chart!

First, we notice too early ASC. Too early ASC, now, does not have same meaning as in past. In past, there were no computers, so astrologers were not so sure if their calculations was OK or NOT, so they refuse to read the chart with too early or too late ASC.
Frawley about too early ASC said: "Nowadays, this is not a problem: timekeeping is so accurate that we can always know which sign is rising. So, you can forget this consideration before judgement".
Lee Lehman about too early ASC said: The result is not yet fixed!
This Lehman's theory just fit with this question! As you saw, we can expect Beckham's finaly decision at March! Now, we look further and saw MOON VOC! Very important regarding this question! All astrologers agree about this Moon's placement: THIS IS A GENERAL INDICATION THAT NOT MUCH IS GOING TO HAPPEN, THERE WILL BE NO CHANGE!
But I never do analysis upon one fact, I like to see another signs which support this "one fact". So, look further…does Beckam like job that he do? Is he happy in Spain?
Beckham (my team, my player) is signified by the ruler of the 1st, Ju at 08Sag53, in 9 house, which conjuct fortunate fix star Antares. A Royal star. Quite descriptive for his situation! Beckham, (Ju) is in foreigner country (ruler in 9 house) in Spain (ruler in Sag) . To see Zodiacal Signs & Countries click here!
Ju is in his own sign. Being in its own sign is the strongest essential dignity. This is linked to man being in his own home where he is able to order everything as he wishes! So, Beckham is fine, he is happy in Spain.
You remeber, in almost every interwiev he said:"I´m very happy in Madrid. Until now for me and my family everything has been perfect. My kids love their college in Madrid. All I´m missing is winning titles."
That is about how he feels. Does he like his job?
His job is is signified by the ruler of the 10th, Ju at 08Sag53, in 9 house, which conjuct fortunate fix star Antares. Same planet represents him and his job. When same planet represents querent and the matter asked about that means they are on "same wave lenght."
So, what we have here? He likes job, job likes him. Moon is VOC. That means he will not go to Italy.

Last edited:

Themis

Dear Goca, impressive analysis. i have learned much from your analysis. however, i remember Radu has commented in another thread that Antares as a royal fixed star, it also has some Uranian nature, which means imprevisibility. i was wondering whether both the signficators of querent and his career conjonct with Antares is a factore adding to the conclusion of "no change" or just offers a streak of "imprevisible" idea? this position of Jupiter is just too striking with Antares there for me. I am still learning, i'd like to figure out the role played by fixed stars. :D

fensi88

Rohan and Themis, thanks for coments.
Themis, in paper that I have, fix star Antares is Ma/Ju/Me nature. But Radu surely have much more books than I, so I believe him if he said that. If it is Uranian nature I would "translate" it as Beckham=unique.
Unfortunately I do not know what mean word "imprevisibility", I do not have in my dictionary.

fensi88

http://news.bbc.co.uk/

Beckham said: "This week Real asked me to make a decision regarding their offer to extend my contract.
"After considering several options to stay in Madrid or join other major British and European teams, I have decided to join LA Galaxy."

Tehnicaly speaking, chart answer my question properly. Moon is VOC - no, he will not go to Italy.
But, I was sure he will not go anywhere. I thought Ju and Moon are stabile, in their own signs, so there will be no change at all. But I did not notice Ur in 1st! That might be sign of change. Did not know that fix star Antares is Uranian nature too. Thanks Themis for this coment!

Frawley said, that if we have to chouse between 2 jobs, second job is signified by second sign in 10th house. Untill now, I have not been in chance to check it out, but now I am. So, second sign in 10th house is Cap, ruler Sarx (oh, no...) in Leo! Interesting, Los Angeles and Madrid are towns in zodiacal sign Leo! Am I the only one who thinks that rx might mean comeback?

Last edited:

fensi88

If we look by Numerology, this year Beckam is in his 7 personal year. 7 does not support "spectacular transfer". That is a year of struggles. When we are in 7 personal year, we can expect postponements in business and financial affairs.
Keywords for personal year 7: Withdrawn, Depression, Spiritual, Health, Money losses, Vacations, Legal issues, Nursing or caring for others, Spouses health, Thefts.
So if Frawley is right, regarding that second job and his ruler, that Sarx might mean that his transfer will be postponed.
(Last year I was in 7 personal year. I worked very hard on very urgent project in my office, but my illness postone ending that job for abouth 2 months during I was in hospital!)

Summery Joy

Good thread, Goca.

Here's a thought. Why don't you use the almuten of the 1st house to signify Beckham since Jupiter is already busy signifying his current job in Spain? The almuten is Venus.

Venus is cadent and only has essential dignity by face. It's not nearly as strong as Jupiter, but it is received by Saturn, the significator of the second job. I guess this placement is fairly discriptive since the weak Venus placement agrees what you said about Beckham's 7th personal year and the reception by Saturn shows the fact that the Italian team (other job) wants him.

I think the early Asc shows that Beckham hasn't made up his mind yet (at least at the time of the question).

fensi88

fensi88 said:
If we look by Numerology, this year Beckam is in his 7 personal year. 7 does not support "spectacular transfer". That is a year of struggles. When we are in 7 personal year, we can expect postponements in business and financial affairs.

http://la.galaxy.mlsnet.com:

"With David Beckham's ankle woes about to enter a third week, the eyes of the collective soccer nation in the USA are wondering when there will be another Beckham sighting on the soccer field. "

"The 32-year-old England midfielder has not played or trained since July's debut against Chelsea (only 12 min)."

Last edited:

fensi88

fensi88 said:

12.August 2007.
"Los Angeles Galaxy midfielder David Beckham might not feature in Sunday's contest with the New England Revolution. After playing 18 minutes on Thursday night in the Galaxy's 1-0 defeat at D.C. United, the English international said that his troublesome left ankle swelled up again after the contest."
"The apparent setback also deals a blow to Beckham's international hopes. Beckham is targeting England's friendly with Germany on August 22, but admits that it'll be impossible to join up with his international teammates without full fitness."(http://la.galaxy.mlsnet.com/)

fensi88

1546d66cb6a57f2.jpg

Beckham, 32, suffered a knee injury during the first half of the Superliga final match with Mexican side Pachuca.
He tripped over the ball while making a tackle and, after limping off, had his right knee heavily bandaged.

fensi88

31.08.2007 (http://news.bbc.co.uk)

"David Beckham will miss England's Euro 2008 qualifiers in September after being diagnosed with a sprained knee.
The 32-year-old is expected to be out for six weeks, meaning he will not return until mid-October."

I was affraid of this, and expect it mush earlier, because, his natal Ma is at 15Pi33 and transite Ur rx is now at 17Pi07. On 29.08.2007(when he injury right knee ) transit Moon was in conjuction with traniste Ur and in 2degree conjuction with natal Ma, transite Ma square natal Ma (orb 1degree) all in 11house, unepected events. All October transit Ur will be in exact conjuction with his natal Ma, so I doubt he will be fit in October...

Last edited:

fensi88

If La Galaxy kepps their promise about deadline, Beckham has no chance, but I heard AC Milan will offer after Sunday's derby another bid, much more money ...

archergirl

It is interesting that your original question was about a move to Italy (answer: no), but Beckham *still* wound up in Italy (on loan).

At this time, it looks like the move will *not* be permanent, as Galaxy are apparently asking a very high price for Beckham, which Milan isn't willing to pay.

Seems like Becks will have to stay in LA with his fame-hungry wife, instead of in Europe where he was happier.

http://sports.yahoo.com/mls/news?slug=ap-mls-galaxy-beckham&prov=ap&type=lgns

I wonder if this needs a second chart?

AG:)

archergirl

Yeah, the original question was asked in 2007 before Beckham made his over-hyped move to LA.

I just find it interesting that he *did* wind up playing for AC Milan, if only for a couple of months. He wants to keep his boot in for the BIG Games...but it doesn't look like Galaxy will let him out of his contract without a substantial fee.
They're now asking for 12 million GBP. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...AC-Milan-still-hopeful-of-LA-Galaxy-deal.html

Goca's latest chart doesn't look encouraging for our Becks, either. I think he's stuck where he is, whether he likes it or not. His star is fading, sadly. At 33, he's getting pretty old for the big leagues. Too many injuries.

AG:)

tikana

AG

i think i PMed Goca about 2nd chart ...

this trade was dumb.. not only LA Galaxy isnt going anywhere...
he is not doing anything for LA either ... LA will NEVER ever get the money for beckham... LA galaxy is in debt that is why they need top buck for beckham cause no one else is good in that team!
he is doing exactly what Gretzky did for hockey in LA ... it is like a trend
they both brought more football and hockey fans but at the end of the day, no one really cares about neither of the sports. NFL is popular here but as soon as LA has a football team, the fan base of NFL falls.. 90% of all games are EMPTY!

btw, beckham kids are playing at the local college stadium 14 min away from me... i had seen bunch of girlis screaming beckham name...

thing is .. beckham was sent to LA then to Italy! "It was confirmed on 11 January 2007 that David Beckham would be leaving Real Madrid to join Major League Soccer's Los Angeles Galaxy. The following day, Beckham's official press conference was held in conjunction with the 2007 MLS SuperDraft." wikipedia

see ... venus sextiled jupiter
venus rules 3rd house

the whole zoo is just funny!
T

Last edited: