Where are my car keys? (please help!)

turtlepower

Howdy folks. I'm not certain about horary when it comes to finding missing objects.

I lost my car keys. Is there anyone here that can help me understand this horary chart?

Would the keys be represented by the 2nd house, and therefore Sun conjunct Jupiter on the MC?

The ascendant of the chart is conjunct my 16 degree Cancer natal ascendant. The MC of the chart is conjunct my natal 11 degree Pisces MC.

The chart's Aries moon is in an exact conjunction with Chiron (and otherwise void-of-course) does not seem to bode well. I don't go to any work environment, so the 10th house doesn't line up to work/career.

I'm visiting my parents/child hood home right now, they aren't here although my brother is, and I only ever go out to the hiking trails just outside of town and the grocery store. I last saw my keys a couple of days ago. I've been using my mom's car while here so didn't notice I lost my keys until this morning.

I would be SO grateful if anyone was able to take a crack at this. :crying:

Attachments

• astro_2gw_where_are_my_keys_hr.71113.272571.png.pdf
    151.6 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:

fensi88

There are 3 testimonies it will be found!
The significator for the missing item, Sun, is in angular house shows that it is near its owner, and suggests a quick recovery. Ruler in mutable sign indicating the item is inside something: box, pocket , envelope, drawer, cupboard, bag, suitcase, container or under or between something. First look at college or near souvenirs and holy objects.
As Sun is in Pi sign look for keys in bathroom or kitchen, near aquarium, near liquids, chemicals, oils (for healing techniques for example). Look also in a bedroom in a closet, or near medicine cabinet or photographic equipment.
Ruler is in 10th house. That means to look at hallway, study, dining room, public building, department store, or place of business; a parent (mother) or boss may know where it is. Near the house foundation, floors, roof, joists, walls, structure in general. Look also at formal room of the house.
Direction : South
Near colour: gold, yellow, orange, red, purple

POF is in 2nd house in Leo. It can be in a sun porch, a room in a house where you have more windows, play room, living room, room where children spend time playing, room or place lacking orderliness, place where gold plated articles are kept, room or places belonging to your children, room with expensive furnishings, a toy chest, pool and game room, children's bedroom. Near some source of heat or at showy, glamorous places.
POF in 2nd house means to look at kitchen, storeroom or larder, cloakroom or wardrobe, room next to the entrance

Where money or precious things are kept; in the bank or vault or safety deposit box. The bedroom, boudoir, furnishings, flower graden, shrubbery.

Banks, vaults, where valuables are kept.

Direction: north by east
Near colour: gold, orange, yellow, red, bright colors, pink

turtlepower

Thank you so much for your reply fensi88! I was so optimistic after your reading, although I have yet to find the keys. I will keep looking of course and will update if and when I find them. Wish me luck.

knowledge

Hi,

Direction: North or North by west

location: placed near a Studies, closets, storage areas, drawers, barns, dairy houses, places where corn or crops are processed & stored, Windmills, barns, where wood is cut, in the upper rooms in houses, chambers, little houses, and closets.

Chances that your Mother or father-in-law (if married) could find the keys for you in 1 unit (probably 1hr or day or a week)

I think the keys may be at your workplace or office or either sitting next to Monies may be a purse or bank or money related stuff.

please update :)

turtlepower

Thank you for your responses! As it stands, I have not found the keys. I have since left my car out front of my parents for the last 2 weeks in the hopes that one of them will find it. As it were, I was visiting my parents home and had no place of work or boss to speak of. I hardly left my parents home except to go out on twice daily walks, to the grocery store, and a few places around town.

But! My mom may find them! It would be amazing if that '4 units' you speak of is 4 weeks or 4 months, as that is still possible.

Thank you for your insights.

knowledge

Thank you for your responses! As it stands, I have not found the keys. I have since left my car out front of my parents for the last 2 weeks in the hopes that one of them will find it. As it were, I was visiting my parents home and had no place of work or boss to speak of. I hardly left my parents home except to go out on twice daily walks, to the grocery store, and a few places around town.

But! My mom may find them! It would be amazing if that '4 units' you speak of is 4 weeks or 4 months, as that is still possible.

Thank you for your insights.

Hope so, ask your mother to look for the keys by the north or north west of the house.

Yes, i too hope the 4 units be a 4 months and not 4 years :w00t: