I hate my Mars in pisces

manu0708

since I discovered the world of astrology I have been passionate about it, but when I learned that I have Mars in Pisces I was really demoralized, I practice boxing, so I hate my Mars in Pisces.
the only thing that cheers me up is that Anderson Silva (a ufc champion) has Mars in Pisces.
My dream is to go to the ufc so first I would like to know if you think my birth chart is suitable for this sport.

Attachments

• DD0408EA-36A3-40BE-AEC0-94C985EFA74F.jpg
    DD0408EA-36A3-40BE-AEC0-94C985EFA74F.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 53
  • F6680122-1FFB-40AB-B49A-FE652DC76A41.jpg
    F6680122-1FFB-40AB-B49A-FE652DC76A41.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

RisingSag

Hi!
You have Neptune, Pisces ruler ascending on your chart, and your mars in the first house conjunct your north node The first house gives mars that Aries edge it needs. That’s probably where you get your energy from. With mars conjunct your north node, you are meant to be a fighter. An athlete or warrior.

So while you have that mars strength that athletes benefit from, you will also benefit from embracing that Neptune/ Pisces side too. That’s who you are. You were put on this earth this way for a reason.

Boxing professionally requires putting you on a show for the audience.You’ll be able to do that hands down. Also, if your religious or spiritual, then embrace that. Pray before your games. See that boxing ring as sacred. Whatever works for you.

I do have one suggestion. The New Moon on March 2, 2022 will be conjunct your Mars and North Node. The New Moon is the beginning of a lunar monthly cycle and because it’s conjunct your Mars and North Node, this will really impact you.
Maybe research a New Moon ritual that you can do to really achieve your boxing dreams. Maybe you can charge a bloodstone pendant with the intention that you to reach and maintain your optimal fitness level. Wash the Bloodstone (this red stone rules Mars), with water and focus and say aloud your intention. You can then put your pendant on a windowsill or your balcony where the moon can shine on it. Then wear that pendant all the time. Keep it in a bowl of sea salt at night to cleanse it (spiritually).
Does this sound too flakey to you? Of course not, you have Neptune rising on your chart and that Pisces Mars!

I didn’t fully read this article, but it mentions New Moon in Pisces rituals if you want to research something that speaks to you more than my suggestion. Good luck!

https://www.bustle.com/life/march-new-moon-spiritual-meaning

Last edited:

ElenaJ

In addition to the comments RisingSag wrote, your moon/saturn conjunction in Leo could create fears and anxiety, draining your self esteem, and it is in aspect (inconjunct) with your mars/NN/uranus, so you should be careful to not let this get you down.
Rely on the Jupiter that is in trine with moon/saturn, keep positive, and also make the most of your spiritual and psychic abilities to guide you.

With Aries mercury trine pluto you have the mental ability to concentrate and overcome the negative, analyse and channel towards the positive.

Opal

Premium Member
I understand. My Mars is in Cancer, I too was dismayed at its seeming weaknesses. At second look, it is challenging.

Do not mistake words like fall and detriment. They do not mean weak. They are a challenge, and you have proven you are up to them.

Osamenor

Staff member
All,

Responses to Read My Chart threads MUST address the OP's ACTUAL question, WITH astrology. The OP never said, and never even implied, that he hated himself. I just deleted a slew of non-astrological posts based on that assertion.

If you don't have an astrological response addressing the question of whether the OP's chart is suitable for boxing, do not post in this thread.

Stay on topic,
Osamenor

Osamenor

Staff member
since I discovered the world of astrology I have been passionate about it, but when I learned that I have Mars in Pisces I was really demoralized, I practice boxing, so I hate my Mars in Pisces.

What does Mars in Pisces have to do with boxing, in your understanding?

Pisces is not a fall or detriment sign for Mars. Mars in Pisces is not particularly weak. And, as Opal pointed out, planets in fall or detriment aren't really weak in the sense that the average person tends to think. Astrological language is somewhat antiquated, and it's specialized: words can have a somewhat different meaning from what they mean in general use. Saying a planet is weak is a very far cry from saying the person whose chart it's in is weak.

But even when Mars is in a fall or detriment sign, that doesn't prevent the native from being a boxer. Muhammad Ali had Mars in Taurus. That is a fall sign for Mars.

IleneK

Premium Member
What does Mars in Pisces have to do with boxing, in your understanding?

Pisces is not a fall or detriment sign for Mars. Mars in Pisces is not particularly weak. And, as Opal pointed out, planets in fall or detriment aren't really weak in the sense that the average person tends to think. .

Quite so. A planet that is in it detriment or even fall means that it has challenges expressing itself at its optimum. It does not mean it cannot express itself well. There is just more work to do.

Mars in Pisces in a night chart like yours actually has some significant strength by what is referred to as essential dignity. It is dignified by triplicity, the third strongest kind of dignity.

With your natal Merc in Aries' providing mental drive, the inherent physical strength of Sun in the sign of Taurus, and the Leo kingly energy of your wide Sun square Leo Moon, I sense you will be able to do the work of expressing your Mars in Pisces well.

Opal

Premium Member
The square Pluto/Jupiter is indicative of sports orientated people, it gives the love of sport Jupiter, and the intensity and aggression of Pluto.

waybread

I have Mars in Pisces. I think it's great. We often stick up for the underdog. We are naturals at water sports.

Nobody should feel unhappy at any placement in their horoscope. Just own it. Enjoy what it offers you.

Manu, your Mars in Pisces is in great shape, conjunct your north node of personal growth, as well as Uranus, good for surprise attacks. It trines Saturn, which an athlete needs for self-discipline.

Knock 'em dead.

Opal

Premium Member
Thanks Waybread,

Mars Pisces excel as detectives, surgeons, wardens but prefer not to be in the public eye, liking direction from behind the scene.

Clandestine romance is possible, aspects positive or negative determine whether it is found out.

Danger from secret enemies and excessive alcohol.
——
Loosely written from Max Heindel - The Message of the Stars

Tulum

Well, if it's any consolation it would've probably been worse to have Mars in Gemini (especially in the 29th degree, as is my case).

It tends to make one both physically weak and verbally annoying - even without meaning to be.

I know - because I've had to work on both. And while far from successful, knowing this has certainly helped.

And I suppose that's what Mars (and the natal chart itself) is there for: to show us the areas in which we need spit and polish.

That said, with your Mars-North Node-Uranus conjunction you probably make a lasting impression where you go - which is both nice and a little dangerous, depending.

Thanks for sharing, and All the Best.

ElenaJ

Well, if it's any consolation it would've probably been worse to have Mars in Gemini (especially in the 29th degree, as is my case).

It tends to make one both physically weak and verbally annoying - even without meaning to be.

I know - because I've had to work on both. And while far from successful, knowing this has certainly helped.

You had mars square mars with the person who has mars in gemini, irritating and argumentative contact between you two.

And I suppose that's what Mars (and the natal chart itself) is there for: to show us the areas in which we need spit and polish.

Precisely!

That said, with your Mars-North Node-Uranus conjunction you probably make a lasting impression where you go - which is both nice and a little dangerous, depending.

Quite forceful!

LovelyMissAries

I have no technical input other than to say I usually see bosses and higher ups and people in positions of authority have Mars in Pisces. Also we have free will so I don't understand hating it, but maybe that's meaning something different to me than it is to you. *shrug*