Example chart: Death

conspiracy theorist

Tsmall linked me to a thread of a now banned member who was inquiring about a death. I just so happen to have in my possession a chart that gave an affirmative answer in regards to the person in question kicking the bucket. Timing was correct as well. I will provide the forum with the chart so that all who are interested could see a "death chart". How would you go about analysing the chart?

Bare in mind that details given may be of a vague nature due to the sensitivity of the topic.

attachment.php

Attachments

• astro_2gw_713_will_x_die.7020.22319.jpg
    astro_2gw_713_will_x_die.7020.22319.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 143

Bunraku

FINALLY! I was looking for a death chart with an outcome.

Are you asking the question? Who is X in relation to you, if you are?

tsmall

Premium Member
I have a theory that the artist needs to be the one to read the chart. So walk me through what you saw? If I look at using L1 as the quesited (which is not a bad choice, btw) what I would like to see is L1 in aspect with and receiving L8. In this case, all I have is L1 on the DSC (which in itself isn't good) and L8 on the cusp of the 6th with Mars in the 6th. L8 is in generosity with L1, but without a ptolemaic aspect...

conspiracy theorist

I have a theory that the artist needs to be the one to read the chart. So walk me through what you saw? If I look at using L1 as the quesited (which is not a bad choice, btw) what I would like to see is L1 in aspect with and receiving L8. In this case, all I have is L1 on the DSC (which in itself isn't good) and L8 on the cusp of the 6th with Mars in the 6th. L8 is in generosity with L1, but without a ptolemaic aspect...

I read it like this:

Cancer asc so querent is Moon. Moon is in Capricorn and this is descriptive of her critical health condition. Another thing I note is that the Moon is applying the 7th house angle.The descendant has the analogy of the setting sun going beneath the horizon where it symbolically dies -- the lifeforce (sun) is extinguished. Other houses of death apart from the 8th are the 7th and the 4th.

Okay we still haven't left the Moon as I also noticed that it is conjunct the fixed star Facies which is noted as an evil influence. This is a further indication that the querent is not doing good at all.

So debilitated and on the angle of death. So far so good (bad). What is the moon's next aspect? It is to Venus. Regularly that wouldn't be a bad thing, but Venus rules the 4th house and is also located within the house. The 4th is also a house of death so I take Venus in this case to be the maiden at the gate.

I note that the Moon perfects with Venus in about 6 units so I gave the person about 6 days to live. I got news that the querent died in the early hours of the 15th.

Tora

Similar chart here but the event is in the future...about 4 months away as significator Moon is in fixed sign. The example chart in OP had the significator in Cardinal sign hence matter of days.

ehsJCVR.jpg

My Solar return chart had Asc ruler in 12th H.
I just had an eclipse in 8th H as well.
Probably going to be homeless soon so I will not survivte this winter.

Analysis:
- Moon (L1) is burned by Sun (not good) and conjunct Regulus (violent death) or Phecda.
- Moon is approaching trine with Saturn (L8).
- Moon is soon to enter 4th H (end of life).
- Both Sun (lifeforce) and Moon are under the horizon.
- Mars in 8th.
- Pluto (death & rebirty) in 7th H.

The astrological influences of the star Phecda

In conjunction with planetary malefics, it is said that this star is a possible cause of "a great blood bath". In conjunction with Neptune and provided relevant configurations with Moon, Venus and Mars are present, it is an indication of a pathological sex nature. The power of this fixed star is a distinct one in mundane astrology, Elsbeth Ebertin noted that when the assassination in Serajewo of the Austrian heir to the Crown took place, Mars had just transited this fixed star. When the Justizpalast in Vienna was overrun, 20-24 July 1927, Mars transited Phacd and in other places too, riots took place. [Fixed Stars and Their Interpretation, Elsbeth Ebertin, 1928, p.53, under the name Phacd.]

I think there are enough testment...huh?

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

I don't thinks it's a coincidence that this thread was resurrected during an eclipse period, when the original post and death chart happened during a previous eclipse period. But where that one was a lunar eclipse, this one is a solar eclipse. I was also reluctant to mention Pluto's position in the original chart, but one can't help but think of it as the Elephant in the room, at least where a compounding of testimonies are concerned. And I note that the exaltation ruler of the ascendant is also conjunct the 4th house cusp - interestingly just edging away from it's detriment. An alleviation of suffering?

I don't see death in the chart you posted, but I do see the possibility of losing your home. Moon as your significator is moving away from combustion (and worse, an eclipse) and will be entering in a sign where it gains essential dignity by triplicity, where it was previously in a peregrine sign. That looks to me as an increase in vitality and life, as opposed to what I saw in the OP chart. But Moon coming upon the IC where it will trine a malefic Saturn in the 7th ruling the 8th (debt) is not a good sign. Mercury has duel rulership of both the IC and the 12th - an automatic tie-in of the home (4th) with loss (12th). Mercury is combust and retrograde, which would gear Mercury toward it's malefic significations (disputes, contentions) as well as showing the bad state of the living situation, accidentally. Mercury also lands on the 3rd house cusp, further gearing him toward the immediate environment, and thus is more strongly significant to home.

If you look at the exaltation ruler of the 1st house, Jupiter, you also see another testimony of enmity between querent and home - as Mercury has just left an exact square to Jupiter. Another thing of interest that you might want to bare in mind is that the Moon is on the exact antiscia point as Uranus - and the significations for Uranus include breaks and severings - and also freak accidents.

Regulus is usually seen as a victorious star, and in this case I wouldn't personally read it as gearing toward it's negative significations. But the overall chart does show the rough times that you have alluded to with the title - Will I die in the winter.

Tora

I don't thinks it's a coincidence that this thread was resurrected during an eclipse period, when the original post and death chart happened during a previous eclipse period. But where that one was a lunar eclipse, this one is a solar eclipse.
Interesting. I just spontaneously posted and didn't pay attnetion to the starting date of this thread. :)

I was also reluctant to mention Pluto's position in the original chart, but one can't help but think of it as the Elephant in the room, at least where a compounding of testimonies are concerned. And I note that the exaltation ruler of the ascendant is also conjunct the 4th house cusp - interestingly just edging away from it's detriment. An alleviation of suffering?
Yes, if you include Pluto, it's the planet of transformation, death & rebirth.
And also yes, death can, in certain circumstance, is an alleviation of suffering indeed.

I don't see death in the chart you posted, but I do see the possibility of losing your home. Moon as your significator is moving away from combustion (and worse, an eclipse) and will be entering in a sign where it gains essential dignity by triplicity, where it was previously in a peregrine sign. That looks to me as an increase in vitality and life, as opposed to what I saw in the OP chart. But Moon coming upon the IC where it will trine a malefic Saturn in the 7th ruling the 8th (debt) is not a good sign. Mercury has duel rulership of both the IC and the 12th - an automatic tie-in of the home (4th) with loss (12th). Mercury is combust and retrograde, which would gear Mercury toward it's malefic significations (disputes, contentions) as well as showing the bad state of the living situation, accidentally. Mercury also lands on the 3rd house cusp, further gearing him toward the immediate environment, and thus is more strongly significant to home.
Living condition is already bad, hence going through a dispute at the moment. Nothing to do with debt, however, I am withholding payment.
I have tr Uranus just entered 4th H as well so...

If you look at the exaltation ruler of the 1st house, Jupiter, you also see another testimony of enmity between querent and home - as Mercury has just left an exact square to Jupiter. Another thing of interest that you might want to bare in mind is that the Moon is on the exact antiscia point as Uranus - and the significations for Uranus include breaks and severings - and also freak accidents.
Re: antiscia- Well spotted!
This is probably shown in SR Jupiter in 12th H. tr Mars in my chart of 1st H.
If not accident, I'm definitely losing my mind with all these energies. :sad:

Regulus is usually seen as a victorious star, and in this case I wouldn't personally read it as gearing toward it's negative significations. But the overall chart does show the rough times that you have alluded to with the title - Will I die in the winter.
Thank you for your interesting input. :)

Voyant

Banned
Conspiracy Theorist

Moon is the querent's lord with host Mars. (Lily 1st house) Question: 'Yes & No' technique, Mark Edmund Jones hard aspects relate a no answer, given to pertinent house(s) (8th & 1st consider Capricorn grave destiny Saturn) that rule the question, querent.

Mars is host of 1st HC, Moon has just left Mars (radical host of physical 1st always)& lord of the 8th to go to Pluto, she leaves diagnosis Mars in the 6th (health) going to Pluto lord of the underworld & transitions. She is besieged (Ivy Goldstein-Jacobson) additionally in the matter of this fecundation chart- (Cancer Crab is the Womb-birthing process you are essentially asking about).

Moon gives laud meets her understanding of going to a new life, in context of the question, soon to give up the ghost. 'Death' encompasses her, as you say, 7th house has something to do with life & death situations.
Yes is the answer..it is additionally publicly known on a higher level of awareness (Pluto in the 7th), she goes to her fate with awareness.
All the best
V..:rightful: