Synastry through Arudha Lagna

flyonmyzephyr

I'm honestly not very familiar with the Upapada Lagna. My intent with synastry from the Arudha Lagna was to see how a relationship appears to the world. Can the Upapada Lagna show this?

duenderoja

It is a chart that is similar to a composite chart. I have found it more useful than a couple composite.

It is a chart with the birth time and place of the relationship between you and another person. By reading this chart, you will be able to see how the world sees your relationship.

It is the relationship embodied.

It can be created on Astro.com.

himanshul

Upapada tells how world sees your marriage....both of you....
and arudha lagna of 7th house i.e darapada tells how world perceives your spouse....

himanshul

Very nice.
Do you extend this pattern to the remaining 11 houses and padas as well?

Thanks

actually the padas shows us ..the maya which is associated with the native ....how the external world will perceive us...

yes absolutely this pattern can be extended to each house as well ....

like my darapada is venus..so what do you think the world will perceive my spouse

Last edited:

Crystalpages

actually the padas shows us ..the maya which is associated with the native ....how the external world will perceive us...

yes absolutely this pattern can be extended to each house as well ....

like my darapada is venus..so what do you think the world will perceive my spouse

Why would padas necessarily or exclusively show "Maya"? :-?

For that matter, why should one assume that the 'world' (others) necessarily have a unanimous opinion about any nativity, object, or matter in general? For example a woman (spouse) in the case of a nativity. She is one person and therefore has specific attributes and configuration. But this one woman will be seen and judged, unsurprisingly, rather differently by the world which could include: her husband, her in-laws (each with a different image of who she really is), her children, her parents, her siblings, her friends, her other relatives, her pre- and post-marital neighbours and if working, her colleagues, her boss, etc. One person but so many impressions (Image, maya) of the individual...!

himanshul

you are talking about conscious impression,,,and I am talking about unconscious impression....like one would have when he first time see someone ...the intuitive feeling that ...is what maya refers here in this context...

Crystalpages

you are talking about conscious impression,,,and I am talking about unconscious impression....like one would have when he first time see someone ...the intuitive feeling that ...is what maya refers here in this context...

So, you are saying that the intuitive impression is Maya or illusion? What about the other kinds of intuitions and intuitive experiences and perceptions? All are maya, illusions and therefore unworthy of note? And for which essentially worthless mental perceptions (aberrations?) the padas were created by almighty?

Sounds a bit strange...! :)