Will my converse arrive??

AtlanticPacific

Hi All! Looking for help interpreting this horary..purchased Converse online 2 weeks ago and spoke to customer service today who said the shoes are lost and they're launching an "investigation".:rightful:

I'm guessing the item will not be received by me because ASC ruler (Merc) is not aspecting Moon or 2nd house ruler (Venus). Although Venus is approaching Moon by sign (Cancer) - does this indicate hope of recovery? Does Moon approaching conjunction with Mars mean anything?

Help for a novice please!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_will_my_converse_arrive.60536.288467.jpg
    astro_2gw_will_my_converse_arrive.60536.288467.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 49

fensi88

You are Mercury and Moon, Converse are Mars.

Moon is VOC but has conjunction with Mars after change sign, That is Yes answer but it always takes longer time than the you expects. Generaly, when the rulers make aspect when one of the ruler change sign, it means that matter asked about will happen when you lose hope! The change of sign is key. It tends to show that something about the situation will need to change before the matter can come to pass.

AtlanticPacific

Thank you so much Tikana and Fensi88, I really appreciate your answer! It was the last pair in my size, but hopefully the shoes will make their way to me eventually! :)

Fensi88, can you help me understand Mars representing the shoes? I thought lost items were represented by 2nd house?

Thank you both!!

fensi88

Mars represent the shows because that is 2nd house(radical 8th) from owner(radical 7th house) that will sent you.

AtlanticPacific

@tikana you were correct at the end of the day though, I found the style in my size on another website and ordered it.:biggrin:
(Moon approaching conjunction with Mars??)

knowledge

Just an exercise,

Quarent will buy the goods from a 2nd merchant. 7th cusp falls over 2 signs rulers jup-mars.

Quarent is mercury and no aspect with Jupiter the 1st merchant but do applying mars the 2nd sign of the 7th house which means the quarent will buy the goods from another merchant.

knowledge

I am just going through all other responses, I swear to god! when I first posted my reading, I simply looked at your chart in a rush and answered. Just now came back to see the update and yes:w00t: it was right.