Is that light the end of the tunnel or another freight train?

jac

Heartened by another afflictee of 1st house Saturn, I'm wondering if anyone can make sense of this. I'm punchdrunk from trying to decipher the chart, or is it the events that have hammered me?

Not seeking sympathy (I know where it sits in the dictionary, thanks), just some feedback from intelligent casual observers.

Getting too old for this.

Thanks for having a look.

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/calculate-birth-chart-horoscope-online/?narozeni_

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Heartened by another afflictee of 1st house Saturn, I'm wondering if anyone can make sense of this. I'm punchdrunk from trying to decipher the chart, or is it the events that have hammered me?

Not seeking sympathy (I know where it sits in the dictionary, thanks), just some feedback from intelligent casual observers.

Getting too old for this.

Thanks for having a look.

From one Saturnine person to another, and not joking but being respectful,
you are getting at just the right age for this.
That's a really good and truthful way to look at it. Just a small shift in perspective may be all you need.

So, to the question:
Is that light the end of the tunnel
or another freight train?
The answer is yes.
Really.

PM me is you want to talk more.

Wishing you the very best,

Last edited:

jac

Samantha and Ilene- Thank you!

Samantha;

That moon/pluto conj you spoke of, the "life or death" aspect? It wears me out.

Yes, 1st h Saturn is interesting to live with.
How I wish some of those grandiose aspect groups had more power.

Ilene; No offense taken & elated to hear from a kindred spirit.

Thanks for the pm invite, check yer box! ;)

Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed

Hi jac,

this is some vague - what events are you talking about?

As far as I could see - your chart doesn't show your gender - but also important to know for interpretation - are you male or female ?

In fact your saturn in first house as co-ruler of 1st house and 2nd part of your personal birth energy and personal enforcement energy to go for your goals and wishes - is not harsh aspected. Your saturn in intercepted capricorn trines your pluto in 8th house and sextiles your neptune - that's all.

But your saturn is in a jupiter main ruled 1st house - jupiter decides what to do in 1st house. Your jupiter is in fix sign scorpio in 11th house - social and opposes your mars as ruler of your 4th house - emotions- in fix sign taurus in your 5th house - male principle sun house - own ego/own will, own creativity and self-expression, having your own business, house of love and romance and to enjoy life. Both squaring your venus as ruler of your 5th house and your 10th house - in fix air sign aquarius - being at apex of a t-square in your 2nd house.

Some time before your mars has been transit-activated by transit pluto in your first house by trine - but already done and finished.

Now it is your jupiter - being transit activated by transit pluto by sextile for an improvement and your venus by semisextile - for introspection But interrupting the t-square flow energy you are used to from birth on - during transit-time- what can cause a feeling of being irritated or a kind of lost- not knowing what is going on - not even understanding oneself anymore - as all planets in fix sign don't welcome changes with open arms in first step - need their individual time to accept it and to give up resistance against.

Same time your natal mercury in intercepted cap in 1st house is conjuncted by transit pluto for a transformation and a considerable change in your life - ending on 11/22/2022. Mercury rules your 9th house - education, training classes, house of teachers and travels and rules your 6th house - health and work - but also rules your 7th house -encountering people and relationships - and all house themes will be activated same time, as well..

Attachments

• ! a Chart Jac.jpg
    ! a Chart Jac.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 25

jac

Where did you see life and death in this comment:

"The fact that the Moon’s most recent conjunction to Pluto before birth colors your whole response to change in this way: bring changes that always have complications, and a withdrawal from what is happening while the change takes place. Things in the changes tend to compound."

I picked it up along the years of study.

jac

Zora, thank you for your response..

The events are deliberately vague, because they're egregious enough to not be believable. I'm not being mysterious, but in the course of trying to simply live, it seems the universe has conspired to see what I'll tolerate, what it can get away with, and continue to try me.

That jup/pluto/venus transit you mention, as is involvement of the houses and fixed signs, is dead on, and I don't like what it's done. I expect the considerable change will be a result of my continuation to fight. Getting past merely surviving would be nice, maybe Sadalsuud will cut me some slack LOL.

Thank you so much for giving a date on that rotten Pluto transit finally dissipating. May I trouble you for an approximation on when this nasty transit kicked off?

Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
That jup/pluto/venus transit you mention, as is involvement of the houses and fixed signs, is dead on, and I don't like what it's done. I expect the considerable change will be a result of my continuation to fight. Getting past merely surviving would be nice, maybe Sadalsuud will cut me some slack LOL.

Thank you so much for giving a date on that rotten Pluto transit finally dissipating. May I trouble you for an approximation on when this nasty transit kicked off?

Transit pluto on mercury will end on 11/22/2022
Transit pluto on your venus will end on 11/18/2022
Transit pluto on your jupiter will end on 11/02/2023

Your jupiter in you 11th house in scorpio opposing your mars as ruler of your 4th house – showing also your mother experience in childhood and mother as first gender support to be a woman - is talking about very high standards of perfection and about the fears of your mother to not be socialized and an accepted member of society – your mother was dealing with during pregnancy with you – as jupiter rules your prenatal house 12th.

And from what you have kinda been influenced from as a little fetus in mother’s belly and took over as yours and as true for you, too – because that time –was the only true world surrounding you.

Pluto in transits works slowly and step by step under the surface for a transformation.

And will support you to find back your own emotional identity and your own basic trust in yourself – living your own personal values – venus in aquarius in 2nd house and to find your own personal place in society you can play a visible role and can give a personal contribution to – to feel your life as senseful - jupiter in 11th house.

jac

Zora:

WOW.

Incredible what you exhumed.

Thank you so very, very much for this.

Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
Zora:

WOW.

My mother was an extremely talented classical musician and a gorgeous fashion model. Very perfectionist, and more than a little bitter. Her parents were very judgemental Europeans.

Incredible what you exhumed.

My eyes are wet at the prospect of this Pluto moving on.

Thank you so very, very much for this.

You're very welcome, Jac :smile:

Never give up

Good luck and best wishes