Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Astrology and Psychology

Astrology and Psychology For interesting discussions on psychological meanings and deeper implications in natal charts between members passionated by both psychology and astrology.

Unread 09-11-2019, 03:20 PM

Mars in the 7th and Mars in the 8th questions

I'm curious what's sexuality and relationships and approach to love of this placements.

is true both can indicates a stormy or unstable love life?

how those placements affects the personality?

which are the differences and similaries of those placements? is true both makes easily angered people or hot-tempeded? both of them makes people often needs or wanting to be involved in fights, particularly in love relationships?

Unread 09-12-2019, 04:44 AM

Re: Mars in the 7th and Mars in the 8th questions

It is difficult to say without the whole natal chart. So many things come into play.

My Mars is in the 7th house (Gemini), so I married an intellectual athlete, who happens to be a Gemini. He really needs to be constantly physically active and mentally engaged and yes... he is rather talkative and can be nervous and impatient. He sometimes had outbursts of anger, but has learned since to deal with his inner "weather" better.
So it can manifest itself as a lively intellectual interaction or an argument.

What probably gives stability is the sextile Mars is forming with Saturn.

Regarding Mars in the 8th house, apart from obvious interpretations including high energy, sexuality, need to dig up people's secrets... it can give some issues regarding money and potential arguments with his partner over money and possessions.
Unread 09-12-2019, 07:59 PM

Re: Mars in the 7th and Mars in the 8th questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahaira View Post
It is difficult to say without the whole natal chart. So many things come into play.

My Mars is in the 7th house (Gemini), so I married an intellectual athlete, who happens to be a Gemini. He really needs to be constantly physically active and mentally engaged and yes... he is rather talkative and can be nervous and impatient. He sometimes had outbursts of anger, but has learned since to deal with his inner "weather" better.
So it can manifest itself as a lively intellectual interaction or an argument.

What probably gives stability is the sextile Mars is forming with Saturn.

Regarding Mars in the 8th house, apart from obvious interpretations including high energy, sexuality, need to dig up people's secrets... it can give some issues regarding money and potential arguments with his partner over money and possessions.
what you thinks of:
Gemini Mars Square Virgo Pluto, Quincunx Scorpio Neptune.
Virgo Venus Square Gemini Mars.
Leo Mercury Sextlile Mars.

As 8th house Mars and 7th house Mars will affect those Natal Mars aspects?

Tags
mars, questions