Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.

Unread 09-04-2019, 04:16 AM

Will we like me, will he make a move?

My question is if this new guy I met at work likes me and if he ask me out? We have been hanging together already. There is applying square between our significators Mercury and Jupiter. But as Iím faster moving planet is it so that I will ask him? Venus is on asc and itís ruling my house of communication. Thatís beneficial too or? Sun would be translating light but my significantor is on a way of that..is Mars translating light here...puzzled..? Moon next and last aspect is sextile to the Venus..thatís not strong but itís on asc. Whatís that?

Last edited by Lemmpi; 09-04-2019 at 04:19 AM.
Unread 09-04-2019, 06:42 AM

Re: Will we like me, will he make a move?

It looks like you will be the one asking him.
Check out the moon and POF in the 3rd. Keep talking to him, rather than make a move.
Unread 09-04-2019, 06:46 AM

Thank you 🙏 and why just keep talking? Moon is making conjunction to POF. Thatís beneficial too for the communication. Can it be seen if we actually go out or what is the outcome in this chart?
Unread 09-04-2019, 07:12 AM

Because you mercury are opposing him Neptune in his own place and squaring Jupiter his other co-ruler at the end of the matter. If you just keep talking you will avoid turning him away.
Unread 09-04-2019, 11:09 AM

If heís going to turn away I donít think that anything can prevent that from happening. Isnít the end of the matter 4th from the subject so itís 10th house not my 4th. Iím feeling so much in pain right now as I feel my affection isnít good enough for anyone.
Unread 09-04-2019, 01:27 PM

We're only talking about a colleague of yours, potential maybe something more, not the whole world! Never fear, yours is waiting for you.

Tags
make, move