Can someone help me? [A love question].

lunasky

Hi everyone;

** Edited this post for comprehension as there seems to have been some confusion. Deleted some information about a previous relationship that was probably making the focus of the question unclear.

______

Last autumn, September 2016, I fell in love with a man who I thought was my soul mate, twin flame, whatever you want to call it. We understood eachother, and I felt rather close to him - like he was my best friend, and it was something I never felt before. We met in a graduate program - and he broke my heart. In December 2016, he said he cared for me deeply, but that we couldn't be together because of long-distance; that he needs to focus on his career and I on mine, and that maybe I was the "right person, wrong time." We haven't spoken in six months, aside from a text he sent me of a picture of him that I didn't return.

I guess my questions are:
1. Can anyone see my reuniting with this man, or being together in the future? I didn't know his birth time, but knew the date and location - and attached an attempt at his chart.

Screen Shot 2017-09-06 at 10.40.11 PM.png

2. I've attached my chart as well. Does anyone see any potential for love or marriage in my chart, with anyone....at all? Or, if you don't see love, children, a family, can I look forward to something nice (nice career, many cats, a long life with friends and my parents?)

natal_luna.png

I'm 26, so I know I'm young, I have more life to live, whatever they say. But I'm at the point where, if love is just not meant to happen for me, I want to work on accepting it sooner rather than later, if that makes sense.

Thanks, friends.

Luna

Last edited:

lunasky

hi luna
you might post a midpoint composite with the man you wonder about.
rahu

Rahu, thank you! I'm new to this. Here's our synastry chart - I think this is what you are referring to. I dont know his birth time so I just put 12 PM.:pouty:

astro_66at_luna_him.81905.64407.jpg

Last edited:

lunasky

Google "Venus square Saturn"

Thanks, VirgoSun, I did that. Some things interesting things came up, I bolded what was true for me:

"Something keeps you away from being with each other or allowing love to develop.
Marriage, divorce, separation, children, relationship, busy career, unaccepted different culture or ethnic group, unaccepted different religion or sexual preference, greatly differing values, going to different schools or living a great distance (different countries) from each other are some reasons why the relationship will not thrive. "

Is my Venus square his Saturn or the other way around? Or is that the same thing? Any Venus aspects that make this hopeful? Really not versed in reading charts yet.

rahu

Banned
hi lunasky

I ran the composite chart for this relationship .

it has some very intense and strong attractive aspects, some "psychic aspects but it does have some difficult ones too.

there is a sun/node/Neptune/moon/Uranus/mercury/venus stellium. this gives a "magic" to the relationship, any time you are together, it is like the world doesn't exist because your and his auras create a "energy " around you. this stellium shows a strong astral/psychic connection and I would expect you to have vivid dreams of each other and even dream the same dream. this shows you can sense what each other is thinking and know each other inner most emotions.
this gives a intense sexual and emotional attraction .it also shows when together your minds seem to be one, that is you think the same thoughts etc.
eris is square this stellium which brings a insatiable sexual desire for each other. but often sex becomes more important than love and the intensity can lead to jealousy and/or obsessiveness.

in addition Venus/mercury/Uranus are conjunct Lilith which shows these uncontrollable passions rise up from the depths of your emotions .
these symbols are also square to the vertex which brings in unworldly passions and feelings. this aspect has made you feel that you are fated to be together because you have both experiences so many similar strange occurrences .

this shows again you are spontaneously attracted to each other and always have happy and joyous times together.

there are a couple of aspects that work against this relationship .

nessus is square the sun and node. and satrun is opposed to chiron.
unfortunately nessus shows there is a deep cold and distant between you. this aspect shows a selfishness and can be extremely uncaring about love. the Saturn/Chiron opposition usually shows him to be domineering and controlling.

added to these hard aspects is the pluto/mars midpoint conjunct to venus/moon/Uranus. this unfortunately shows him to be very selfish and uncaring of your feeling. this indicates that when you are most passionate, he can be distant and cold and not reciprocate the love you feel.

the major problem is that the relationship is incredibly intense but at the same time there are deep depressive aspects. when there are such very high highs and very low lows, a relationship doesn't usually work out. when ones emotions are pulled between enchantment to despondency , the relationship can not last or the relationship can be off and on ,come and go.

the mars/Uranus midpoint is square to the psyche/eros midpoint which bodes you will have a broken heart before this is over , because your enchantment and love will only make him break away from you.

rahu

Attachments

• astro_621gw_luna_lunabeau_69467_16324.jpg
    astro_621gw_luna_lunabeau_69467_16324.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 22
Thanks, VirgoSun, I did that. Some things interesting things came up, I bolded what was true for me:

"Something keeps you away from being with each other or allowing love to develop.
Marriage, divorce, separation, children, relationship, busy career, unaccepted different culture or ethnic group, unaccepted different religion or sexual preference, greatly differing values, going to different schools or living a great distance (different countries) from each other are some reasons why the relationship will not thrive. "

Is my Venus square his Saturn or the other way around? Or is that the same thing? Any Venus aspects that make this hopeful? Really not versed in reading charts yet.

In the second chart that you posted, which I assume is your natal chart, your Venus is square Saturn. Venus represents love and Saturn causes delays, restrictions and setbacks. This could indicate a relationship with an older man (about 10+ years older), or it could be a very traditional type of relationship. Saturn could delay serious relationships until the second half of life (usually after the age of 30). In a woman's chart, Mars and the Sun describe the type of man she is attracted to. In your case they are both in Sagittarius so a potential partner would have those qualities. Some possible examples would be: an older, foreign, business man, or a college professor, or a strict authority figure, or maybe an antiques dealer just to name a few.

rainbows

You might want to check your progressed chart as well. Positive aspects may be coming up which means changes in the love department ^ ^

My progressed venus square saturn is a killer to me right now. My natal venus is trine saturn. I'm a serial monogamist for the most part, longest being 5 years (marriage) and the second longest being 3-4 years. I'm 27. In the past couple years I've had 3 relationships that ended pretty abruptly (one being the 5 year relationship which I had finally had enough of (2.5 degree orb on that VsquareS), one being the 1 year off and on for me that really did not thrive even though the compatibility was great due to circumstances out of our control, and the other proved impossible as we needed to move literally thousands of miles from eachother around a month after meeting (it was intense though..in a good way).. XD I believe this is due to my progressed venus squaring saturn (it is exact now.) I noticed the closer to exact on that aspect, the shorter the relationship O_O) Maybe coincidence but I think not. Looks like a few years from now the progressed venus square saturn will end and venus will conjunct sun so I'm looking forward to that...all in right timing. Definitely check yours for now, when last relationship ended, and future, I found the aspects of my progressed chart to be weirdly accurate! :)

https://www.astrotheme.com/astrological_secondary_directions.php?i=1

Last edited:
It seems to me you still have some unfinished business with your ex. Also, this new guy in question is putting his career over both of you. To me, it seems like your honeymoon stage is over. He isn't a twinflame. Your charts would be radically different.

rainbows

It seems to me you still have some unfinished business with your ex. Also, this new guy in question is putting his career over both of you. To me, it seems like your honeymoon stage is over. He isn't a twinflame. Your charts would be radically different.

Out of curiousity what would a twinflame chart look like? I once thought I had a twin flame but it turned out we were just both extremely empathic of eachother and I had psychic feelings of him (and linked dreams) that continued on with anyone I get really close to (although very rare.) :p Now I can't say I believe...every relationship is unique and I think they all are divinely orchestrated.

Out of curiousity what would a twinflame chart look like? I once thought I had a twin flame but it turned out we were just both extremely empathic of eachother and I had psychic feelings of him (and linked dreams) that continued on with anyone I get really close to. :p Now I can't say I believe...every relationship is unique and I think they all are divinely orchestrated.

It would be a mixture of certain aspects and life events. The two charts would compliment each other very well. And there is no single "one" chart.

For example, say one person had a bucket chart, where the handle was in, say, Sagittarius. A heavily dominate sag comes into play. The relationship would balance each other out. Strong opposition between Venus and Pluto. Then, you need to analysis both people individually. That's my understanding at least. You would see a rather explosive ying-yang.

But the second portion is the more important. Certain life events would bring the two together.

I probably have zero clue on what I'm talking about. But, by the sounds of things with this poster, she described nothing that resembles a twinflame relationship.

Look how she talks about her previous relationship as well. A twinflame would never seize to haunt you. She would not bring him up in a subtle way if the other was her twin. Instead, she placed a lot of emphasis on this other guy, which brings me the question why?

If you had many failed relationships, why a focus on this one? It seems like she's scorned; and regardless of twinflames or not, she hasn't moved on and it seems to be conflicting with her current partner.

When you meet your twinflame, everyone else vanishes.

Twin flames always find a way to return to each other; or else they're plagued.

That's my understanding. If they meet and separate, it's one hell of a journey. I have 2 friends that are struggling a lot with this. They're more twins than these folk.

I dunno, that's just me. Something is up here. OP is not disclosing something important.

I recently (permanently) broke up with a guy I was with since 2013. We had reunited and broken up a million times, lived together, and saw it fail. I wasn't happy anymore, and neither was he - although we will always love eachother deeply as people, we were bad for eachother. I've moved forward.

We haven't spoken in six months, aside from a text he sent me of a picture of him that I didn't return.

These two parts confuse me. She's moved forward but leaves an exert about 1 single relationship (out of many, apparently).

The second part is that he has made contact but she merely ignores him. Some chemistry that is. Ego bruised?

The more I think of it, the more I think the OP has some soul searching to do. I'd suggest reflecting more on self development than why charts aren't working. This sounds more like a "me" problem.

Last edited:

rainbows

It would be a mixture of certain aspects and life events. The two charts would compliment each other very well. And there is no single "one" chart.

For example, say one person had a bucket chart, where the handle was in, say, Sagittarius. A heavily dominate sag comes into play. The relationship would balance each other out. Strong opposition between Venus and Pluto. Then, you need to analysis both people individually. That's my understanding at least. You would see a rather explosive ying-yang.

But the second portion is the more important. Certain life events would bring the two together.

I probably have zero clue on what I'm talking about. But, by the sounds of things with this poster, she described nothing that resembles a twinflame relationship.

Ohh I'm pretty new to this, I agree it dosn't sound like a twin flame description. Honestly though...that's probablly a good thing. Twin flame dynamic is said to be really hard to deal with unless you're extremely emotionally mature. If you have the time would you take a peek at my synastry in relational astrology. I think it's titled can't get this guy out of my head...it's long sorry. (I know we're not twin flames btw, he wasn't the one I thought that of, but for how short it was...it was pretty interesting and kind of intense lol :p)

I would say to the OP if you want to stop wondering, if the time feel right, write him back and tell him how you feel. Even if his response isn't what you were hoping for it'll help you release.

lunasky

These two parts confuse me. She's moved forward but leaves an exert about 1 single relationship (out of many, apparently).

The second part is that he has made contact but she merely ignores him. Some chemistry that is. Ego bruised?

The more I think of it, the more I think the OP has some soul searching to do. I'd suggest reflecting more on self development than why charts aren't working. This sounds more like a "me" problem.

Hi Shadow Striker,

Thanks for all of your insight. I just replied to your PM as well, before seeing your messages on this thread.

For a little more context while I was absent: I actually have 0 concern regarding my ex boyfriend - I am over that relationship, to the point where he's not even relevant enough for me to mention - I shouldn't have bothered bringing him up. You also said I "apparently" had many other relationships or romantic interests - I'm not sure how you inferred that, it's blatantly false. I've tried to go on dates, meet other guys, etc - but I haven't been interested.

My sole focus since meeting this second guy, who you say isn't my twin flame, has been him. And I haven't been able to even be attracted to anyone else or go on so much as a coffee date with anyone else. I also never said I definitely believed he was my twin flame - it was just a fleeting thought. Sorry if that offended anyone who's very invested in terminology.

Regarding your statement about me having a "me" problem: sure, maybe I do, and thanks for that condescending comment. My ego was bruised, and I was hurt. A lot of your replies were rude - there was no need for that. Thanks for your interest.

Last edited:

lunasky

Ohh I'm pretty new to this, I agree it dosn't sound like a twin flame description. Honestly though...that's probablly a good thing. Twin flame dynamic is said to be really hard to deal with unless you're extremely emotionally mature. If you have the time would you take a peek at my synastry in relational astrology. I think it's titled can't get this guy out of my head...it's long sorry. (I know we're not twin flames btw, he wasn't the one I thought that of, but for how short it was...it was pretty interesting and kind of intense lol :p)

I would say to the OP if you want to stop wondering, if the time feel right, write him back and tell him how you feel. Even if his response isn't what you were hoping for it'll help you release.

Thanks, Rainbows, for your answer.

I regret using the word "twin flame" as it's caused a lot of biting response in this thread from some users. I was just saying I felt very close to the second guy I mentioned. I haven't been able to jump into anything else because I just kept feeling like I lost the one.

I actually did message him, as you suggested, to let him know I'm moving to Australia in a few months. He replied a week later (today) and said he wants to see me before I go. Not sure what remains of that story, probably nothing, but it was the closest thing to love I've ever experienced.

Thank you again for your answer.

lunasky

Look how she talks about her previous relationship as well. A twinflame would never seize to haunt you. She would not bring him up in a subtle way if the other was her twin. Instead, she placed a lot of emphasis on this other guy, which brings me the question why?

If you had many failed relationships, why a focus on this one? It seems like she's scorned; and regardless of twinflames or not, she hasn't moved on and it seems to be conflicting with her current partner.

When you meet your twinflame, everyone else vanishes.

Shadow - lol. Everyone else did vanish for me but the second guy. I am not in a relationship with him, so he's not my current "partner."

I brought up the other, previous relationship, as I was trying to give insight to my experiences with love as a whole. I'm not focused on him, nor scorned.

Did not expect such judgmental replies. Truly shocked.

Last edited:
Shadow - lol. Everyone else did vanish for me but the second guy. I am not in a relationship with him, so he's not my current "partner."

I brought up the other, previous relationship, as I was trying to give insight to my experiences with love as a whole. I'm not focused on him, nor scorned.

Did not expect such judgmental replies. Truly shocked.

Don't think the hostility was warranted here, bud. No offense taken, it's just better to speak the same language so we know where everyone is coming from. That's why we have a language after all... You know?

Gezz... Relax. Lol

rainbows

Welcome. Glad you did :) I'm sure now you will find more closure in this either way it turns out.

Sorry about your experience with this thread... -__-