Can someone Please, please please help?

8thstellium

Hello,
My sister is scheduled for a c-section and doctor gave dates between 26th March and April 10th. Although i dont think it is safe to wait till last day.
Place of birth will be Hanamkonda (warangal dist.), Andhra Pradesh (state), India.
Considering all major planets are in bad shape right now (Sat with Mars, jupiter retro, mercury deb n retro, Rahu in cancer), i am worried about this kid. Can someone please please please kindly take some time to set a good date and time of operation so it can be alleviated at least to some extent?
Please.
Thank you.

8thstellium

Considering 31st march but need help with time. Kumbha, Meena and Mesha lagna are waht I am looking at currently but dont know enough to decide one way or another. Kumbha lagn aseems fine but lagna lord with Mars is scraing me from health perspective.
If Meena lagna, does mercury get neechabhanga?
But 5th house will be in trouble with Meena lagna.
Can somebody please help?

Januarystorm

most important planet for such things is always moon- look at the phase of the moon on those days- waxing moon always is better

never weak or debilitated moon

better to have the moon opposite the sign that signifies the cause for the operation

in this case leo

so a waxing moon in the sign of aries would be the best day

you cannot choose the opposite sign of cancer (motherhood) as that would be capricorn and moon is in detriment there

this is just a quick reply-of the top of my head

search more on the internet there are many sources for medical astrology

good luck, i am sure everything will be fine with your sister

if she knows you asking about this, just tell her ANY day will be the day that is best with the most powerful positions in the sky and that its just for certain and a fact that everyhing will go amazing- her belief will make sure everything does work out perfectly- if we trick the mind- we can do anything, because the mind decided how things go.

8thstellium

Thank you Januarystorm.

What does “sign that signifies the operation” mean?
If u are syaing moon in Aries, that is a couple days before doctor suggested dates (26th to 10th) and she wont go for it.

What do u think about March 31st? Its a full moon day. We dont know baby’s gender. Is it good or bad for girl babies to be born on full moon?

Last edited:

Januarystorm

Thank you Januarystorm.

What does “sign that signifies the operation” mean?
If u are syaing moon in Aries, that is a couple days before doctor suggested dates (26th to 10th) and she wont go for it.

What do u think about March 31st? Its a full moon day. We dont know baby’s gender. Is it good or bad for girl babies to be born on full moon?

the waxing moon is ALWAYS beneficial- always always always

in vedic astrology, by tradition, it is known that the moon is the MOST important element in the entire chart, more important than the sun - there is even a langna and a chandra chart as you know, because you always have to look from the moon as well

ESPECIALLY for women/girls- the moon even more so is important for us

also, by vedic tradition, it is known that a waxing growing moon in a good sign can undo even the worst of combinations and planetary positions

whilst having the moon waning and in a bad sign- can block even the best yogas from occuring- the moon decides always

make sure the moon is in a good sign (taurus would of course be amazing, but cancer is good as well, gemini too (just coming out of exaltation going in to own sign moon feels good there) libra aries leo can be fine too

practically everything is good- just avoid scorpio and capricorn, i would say personally virgo is not the best to have moon in but it has its advantages

after birth, check the nakshatra as well

what is your sisters date of birth, time and place?

8thstellium

Thanks January.
In cancer, moon will be with Rahu.
In Leo moon will be in kemadruma.
Those are the only available signs between doctor suggested dates n waxing moon.
On 1st waning moon cycle strats.
What do u think about full moon?

Can i contact u via private message?

Last edited:

Januarystorm

Thanks January.
Those are the only available signs between doctor suggested dates n waxing moon.

of course you can

Januarystorm

Thanks January.

from the dates you have given, i would highly recommend from the 26th until the 31st- the best date would be the 26th of march

i use the western tropical zodiac sign- with vedic techniques, i have found it to work always very well- i think the tropical chart is more accurate to how the planets are positioned and their effect upon earth- and the vedic techniques so intelligent and full of wisdom and truth and truly always working perfectly- so the chart and explanation below is for a tropical chart with a vedic traditional astrology interpretation.

1. chandra is in karka (domicile)
2. chandra is making trine with jupiter (a waxing moon WITH a trine to jupiter- this is extremely good and beneficial and just a wonderful aspect)
3. sun is EXALTED- moon in own sign and sun exalted- this is very very good
4. jupiter in 7th house- blesses and protects it for marriage and all partnerships
5. and yes- saturn and mars conjunction- BUT if you would schedule the operation around 9 o clock in the morning, they would be occupying the 8th house- Saturn is karaka of 8th house and mars is natural ruler of 8th house- saturn there makes the life longer and mars gives technical skills- also dont forget- mars is exalted in capricorn and saturn is in own house- this is not a bad combination to have in THIS rasi- makara is both for saturn and mars a good good sign- and in this house it can be used for positive rather than negative
6. rahu ketu 4/10 is not a bad position- like 1/7 or ketu in the 5th or something- 4/10 is just someone that likes to sit at home a lot and sometimes they have a really weird taste in interior design
7. sun in the 11th house of gains- very very very good
8. venus in 12th house (the original house of pisces where venus is exalted) yes she is in aries where she is in detriment- BUT

most important point here

look at the dispositors- everything depends on dispositor- you can have an exalted venus but jupiter being in detriment- and than you have nothing- that venus will not be as 'beneficial' even if she is exalted!

but look here

sun, venus, mercury AND jupiter are in aries and scorpio- ALL PLANETS ARE IN SIGNS RULED BY MARS

where is mars?

mars is exalted in capricorn- EXALTED

but wait- where is the ruler of capricorn?- where is the dispositor of mars?

saturn- is also in capricorn

BOOM the planet that rules ALL planets - is exalted and conjunct his dispositor who IS DOMICILE + moon in own sign AND waxing!

this is a very very very good and beneficial chart- of course, everyone will go through things and situations and problems- no one can avoid that and no one should avoid that, through hardships we learn and become stronger and only by making mistakes we can become better- if we were all so smart and we knew everything we wouldnt have to go to school or even live for that matter- we come to this life to become more of who we are and grow and evolve our soul...so a perfect chart does not exist

but this chart is pretty good- of course i have not gone into details and the divisional charts but of all the dates you have given as an option- this is by far the best best option

good luck! dont think too much about it- in the end god decides and he knows what is the best

Attachments

• Schermafbeelding 2018-03-14 om 23.51.15.jpg
    Schermafbeelding 2018-03-14 om 23.51.15.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 19
  • Schermafbeelding 2018-03-14 om 23.51.09.jpg
    Schermafbeelding 2018-03-14 om 23.51.09.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

8thstellium

i am not very familiar with tropical chart but i know all planets are one house ahead in tropical chart.
So that means venus will be in taurus,not aries, right?
Also interesting to see venus gets debilitated in aries according to western astrology. In vedic its deb in virgo!

Also how do rahu ketu come in to play in western astrology/tropical chart?

I dont know which one to believe because if we do a vedic chart, literally evry planet is in horrible horrible position, jupiter retro...merc deb n retro, venus in aries, sat/mars in Saggi..
But if we do western all planets are 8n exaltation or own house.
Dont know which to believe.

Also u r suggesting gemini ascendant n gemini moon, correct?
Thank you very much!!

Last edited:

Januarystorm

i am not very familiar with tropical chart but i know all planets are one house ahead in tropical chart.
So that means venus will be in taurus,not aries, right?
Also interesting to see venus gets debilitated in aries according to western astrology. In vedic its deb in virgo!

Also how do rahu ketu come in to play in western astrology/tropical chart?

I dont know which one to believe because if we do a vedic chart, literally evry planet is in horrible horrible position, jupiter retro...merc deb n retro, venus in aries, sat/mars in Saggi..
But if we do western all planets are 8n exaltation or own house.
Dont know which to believe.

Also u r suggesting gemini ascendant n gemini moon, correct?
Thank you very much!!

the planets stay in the same houses- no matter tropical or vedic- its the signs that change a bit

retrograde jupiter is not a horrible position
mercury retrograde + debilitated some vedic gurus agree that if a planet is debilitated- but retrograde the debilitation gets canceled

also you have got it wrong- venus is fallen in virgo- same in western as in vedic

she is in detriment in aries and scorpio- which simply means because it is the signs of mars- she gets a bit more mars-energy there- which is not bad at all- after all they are the signs always opposite each other (libra/aries) and (taurus/scorpio) same for mars, mars get debilitated in libra and taurus but he falls in cancer

anyways this is getting a bit too long to explain- consult a vedic astrologer online- they will gladly help you and explain whats best i guess if you dont have the extensive knowledge its hard to just figure things out yourself or by consulting a forum- i know we are here to help but with matters concerning life- babies- birth etc etc i think it needs a bit more serious approach than a forum, if this is truly something that is SO important to you

good luck and stop worrying!

8thstellium

Thank you January.
I think my parents will go to one when date is closer but paid astrologers provide a few options but they dont ever tell the pros and cons like on the forums.
I was hoping if at least a few people replied with different suggestions, I could choose a common denominator (date wise) and also understand the pros and cons..
I know we cant change fate by choosing operation time but since we HAVE to go for a c-section and we HAVE to give a time and date for the operation, why not at least try.

Thank you very much for your help thus far.

Januarystorm

Thank you January.
I think my parents will go to one when date is closer but paid astrologers provide a few options but they dont ever tell the pros and cons like on the forums.
I was hoping if at least a few people replied with different suggestions, I could choose a common denominator (date wise) and also understand the pros and cons..
I know we cant change fate by choosing operation time but since we HAVE to go for a c-section and we HAVE to give a time and date for the operation, why not at least try.

Thank you very much for your help thus far.

if you are paying an astrologer- meaning you are giving your money for their services, there should always be an option where you can directly tell them- give me the pros and the cons its not the astrologer that decides, its you because YOU are the client- you decide. besides, how weird is it to get a question answered from an astrologer where they do not tell you all the different aspects, if this is the case- you are not consulting the right astrologers thats for sure, but giving money away to hear what- the answer that they WANT you to hear, the option THEY would want you to take- the date THEY want you to choose- i dont think anyone cares or it is in someones personal interest to do that- so im not sure what you mean by this so

i dont know if you have noticed but most of the questions on forums remain unanswered especially things like you are asking- people want money for their knowledge and advice

i come here when i am super bored and i want to train my astrology skills, but even my boredom cannot answer your very important question that entails so many factors and details and aspects to consider, good luck finding someone on a forum that will explain such in depth information to you for free

also many (if not ALL) paid astrologers service called 'answering one question' - where they will answer one question you ask and you can follow up with at least one email

good luck though!

8thstellium

If there is a paid astrologer willing to explain and help me decide and u r reading this message, i am willing to pay. Please reply here and let me know how i can get in touch with u.

January,
I have used professional services both online and offline(personally visited) before.. offline ones just predict, without explaining much, n rightfully so because people usulaly dont know or care about which planet is where etc...which is what made me learn astrology to understand what people are saying.
Online paid ones are hard to ge in touch with once payment is made n they send the report...but they rarely provide clarifications with back n forth email communication.
Hope that helps.

Januarystorm

if you need an online astrologer, that uses vedic techniques and is qualified i can say that Levi from astrolada.com would be a good choice

he was taught by KN Rao himself, has extensive knowledge of Parashra as well as the Jaimini Sutras, he has been to India to attend seminars and workshops so i think he will be able to help you with anything you may ask him

he has an option where you can just ask one question if you dont need the astrological natal chart analysis, if you when you ask the quesiton, directly state that you want all the pros and the cons of the options, im sure he will do exactly that

https://www.astrolada.com/readers/levi.html