Will there be another attack in the UK this bank holiday wkend ?

Chrysalis

UK's on critical alert at present for another terrorist attack happening, after the Manchester attack happening a few days ago. They're saying on the News that as its Bank holiday this weekend this could be the next attack, as there has been 2 other detonators that have been passed on, and enough supplies found to make more.

So the "potential" attack is mercury in the radical 12th, we also have mars in the 12th and mars is conjunct the fixed star Alnilam being at 23 degrees, this star is about male violence, danger, anger etc.

The trine between mercury and pluto rx (in the 8th) is the attack that happened on the 22nd. Mercurys ruler venus is slowly separating from a square with pluto...so this has already happened, which is why im saying its the Manchester attack we've already had.

Mars's next aspect is with an opposition with saturn rx in the radical 7th, 7th here being about open rivals, competitors....saturn rules the 8th/9th/10th.

So it could be that the opposition between Saturn and Mars may put a stop on things. Saturn is our end, they're on the opposite side (mars) we are both in opposition with each other.

Saturn is the stance we the UK are having, its the Army patrolling the Streets in certain City's and the extra police and security forces being out etc....so maybe they will for now back off AGAIN, until they see another opportunity.

But the again i'm thinking there is a possibility here....

Mars is peregrine in the 12th, so this is someone who's basically been taken advantage of, this persons weak, and he's been used to do the suicide attack, they do like to prey on weak people i've noticed this....this is how they manage to brain wash them so easily.

And its the fixed star that mars is on, that's a bit concerning....so could this opposition with Saturn bring about something i wonder ?

Mercurys done its job, mars hasn't yet...mars still needs to aspect Saturn.

Then there's the moon, the moons next aspect is a trine to jupiter....jupiters in the radical 5th house. Hmm so this could be where people are out having fun on the bank holiday at an entertainment place which could also be children related again, where people are eating etc. But with the square with neptune, as Netunes can be about people not seeing things clearly or thinking clearly, i think this is them who are just not living in reality, they cant seperate their fantasy from reality...making them think that what they are doing is all for a good cause.

I have used the outers in this chart yes, as im seeing them as significant here. Neptune is a slow moving planet i know, but its position at present is on the fixed star of Achenar, which is of "faithful adherence to one's religious beliefs or philosophical inclinations" so now im not too sure on Neptune's influence here as Neptune can mean many other things too....could be cover-ups going on or deceit, hiding information and evidence etc, but if this was the case then this would make the situation even more alarming.

Jupiter rules the 7th and 11th houses, 11th is again a socializing house, 7th is about open rivals, competitors...we are there rivals.

Mars goes into opposition with saturn around the 29th.

Can anyone add to this, or tell me if they see or don't see what i see ? astro_2gw_174_will_there_be_another_attack_this_wkend_hr.27172.502 (2).jpg

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Both 5th houses seem to be quite meaningful here...the radical 5th from the 12th has jupiter placed there, and the radical 5th from the 1st at the opposite end of the enemies, where saturn's sitting has venus and uranus there.

So it looks like it will be a place of some sort of leisure...even a beach.

Chrysalis

Just noticed also that Uranus is at a critical degree, being at 26 degrees Aries and mars will sextile uranus after going into opposition with saturn.

Mars is in its 1st house, angular so this will be quick timing.

So all in all i am thinking something is set for this Bankholiday weekend.

Also angles are on cardinal and mutable, so things are still unstable and changeable in that something more will be set to happen.

Chrysalis

Im just rambling onto myself here in this thread lol....but its okay as im learning and growing from working through it myself.

Ive now just noticed also that first mars, then saturn square the MC. Then Chiron (wounder healer) which i'm taking literally as wounds conjuncts the MC.

Midheaven is significant here as MC can mean, especially in this kind of chart....things coming to a head, the climax point, something that's been building up that is now released, the finality.

Im sure this chart will be showing how it will happen too, and with mars in gemini, i was thinking transport related....but then its the 5th houses significances which would contradict this, so im not too sure on this.

SteveGus

Viewing the chart as much as a mundane chart as a horary, the most significant thing would appear to me to be that twelfth house Mars. Mars and Saturn appear to be applying towards one another, since (I think) Saturn is retrograde right now, while Mars is close to the sun and therefore swift in motion. This is one of those aspects that invites major tragedies for things in general. Then again, it was also active during the first attack. I don't think this means another is coming.

I generally would think terrorist attacks would be a Twelfth House business., hidden enemies and all that. That would make Mercury the significator. Mercury is not making a Ptolemaic aspect to any of the inner planets, and is in a good house. That suggests that the answer is 'no'.

If you give terrorist attacks to the seventh house (known enemies in war) then you're dealing with Jupiter. Jupiter is relatively content in his own terms, in the house of the People, and receiving friendly attention from the Sun and Moon out of the house of good cheer. That also does not look like the sort of thing that would presage another attack.

Chrysalis

Ive now noticed that jupiter in the 5th is intercepted, and so is venus.

So the moon will be trining jupiter before mars oppositions saturn, so the moon being the co-sig of the attackers then it looks like they may trap someone/something as in not allowing them to progress to where they were going, or get out kind of scenario.

So maybe this is to do with some form of transportation then.

Chrysalis

Viewing the chart as much as a mundane chart as a horary, the most significant thing would appear to me to be that twelfth house Mars. Mars and Saturn appear to be applying towards one another, since (I think) Saturn is retrograde right now, while Mars is close to the sun and therefore swift in motion. This is one of those aspects that invites major tragedies for things in general. Then again, it was also active during the first attack. I don't think this means another is coming.

I generally would think terrorist attacks would be a Twelfth House business., hidden enemies and all that. That would make Mercury the significator. Mercury is not making a Ptolemaic aspect to any of the inner planets, and is in a good house. That suggests that the answer is 'no'.

If you give terrorist attacks to the seventh house (known enemies in war) then you're dealing with Jupiter. Jupiter is relatively content in his own terms, in the house of the People, and receiving friendly attention from the Sun and Moon out of the house of good cheer. That also does not look like the sort of thing that would presage another attack.

But Saturns sitting in the known enemies house (btw i was seeing saturn as UK not the terrorists, these ive assigned to the 12th), so this must be significant, especially when mars is ready to opposition saturn.

I am looking at twelfth house for terrorists, yes mercurys the ruler and sitting in their 12th house. But here the enemy is mars which sits in its own 1st house.

And jupiters in an intercepted sign so is not happy i wouldn't think, jupiter's trapped. And jupiter being in the 5th is in the house of good cheer yes, to me this means people are out enjoying the bankholiday and having a good time when this happens...but then the interception causes some sort of interruption in them carrying on with this good cheer.

Jupiters ruled by venus, venus is detriment in its sign in the 11th house, or more so id say in the turned 5th house from the 7th house that saturn's sat in. Venus rules one sign only and that's the 12th.

Last edited:

dr. farr

Excellent analyses of mundane factors in the above posts; HOWEVER, since this is a horary question, of a yes/no nature, I would have to use the Ankara horary method (rather than mundane astrological principles) in answering this question: querent subject (attack somewhere in England) I would assign to the 1st whole sign house = Cancer = Moon significator; terrorists I fully agree would be allocated to the 12th house = Gemini = Mercury. So, we find Moon flowing away from Mercury, which gives a NO answer according to the Ankara method of horary.

From a MUNDANE (rather than horary) perspective, though, I agree with Chrysalis analysis that there is a distinct continuing danger of further terrorist attacks occurring in England over the next several months-but as to the specific horary question (attack in England over the Bank holiday) I would have to say no (and here, of course, I hope that I will be correct!)

SteveGus

I suspect it's rather rare (and quite bad for the world in general) for Mars and Saturn to be moving to oppose each other this way.

Mars in Gemini is aiming at London, northwest Italy (Lombardy), southwest England, Armenia. Sagittarius is Spain, Hungary, Slovenia, the Czech Republic. Among others, of course. That Mars-Saturn opposition suggests the possibility of major tragedies and specifically of acts of violence.

dr. farr

I suspect it's rather rare (and quite bad for the world in general) for Mars and Saturn to be moving to oppose each other this way.

Mars in Gemini is aiming at London, northwest Italy (Lombardy), southwest England, Armenia. Sagittarius is Spain, Hungary, Slovenia, the Czech Republic. Among others, of course. That Mars-Saturn opposition suggests the possibility of major tragedies and specifically of acts of violence.

Right: in the Manchester bombing chart (5/22/17; 22:33 BST) Mars (in 6th whole sign house @ 21 Gemini) was opposition to Saturn (in 12th whole sign house @ 26 Sagittarius); also, Mars at that time was chock full of violent stellar influences, being conjunct Bellatrix and parallel Hamal and Adhafera; Mars was also nearly exactly contra-parallel the ascending degree (0 Capricorn48) of that chart (Mars @ 23:58 N, the ascending degree @ 23:25 S)

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Excellent analyses of mundane factors in the above posts; HOWEVER, since this is a horary question, of a yes/no nature, I would have to use the Ankara horary method (rather than mundane astrological principles) in answering this question: querent subject (attack somewhere in England) I would assign to the 1st whole sign house = Cancer = Moon significator; terrorists I fully agree would be allocated to the 12th house = Gemini = Mercury. So, we find Moon flowing away from Mercury, which gives a NO answer according to the Ankara method of horary.

From a MUNDANE (rather than horary) perspective, though, I agree with Chrysalis analysis that there is a distinct continuing danger of further terrorist attacks occurring in England over the next several months-but as to the specific horary question (attack in England over the Bank holiday) I would have to say no (and here, of course, I hope that I will be correct!)

Thanks for your reply Dr farr, ive not heard of the Ankara method before, im going to be looking into this.

Going on the MUNDANE analysis, then your maybe right that it won't be this weekend....even though the orb between mars and saturn is quite tight and also they are both in Angular, and mars seem quite riled up being on "Alnilal" and the Ephemeris showed the opposition taking place around the 29th...thats why i thought it may be a YES.

I yes of course i hope you are correct too, (even though another future attack is obviously inevitable anyway)...but how did you get a NO ? Interested to know what you see.

Should i have not gone by the Ephemeris ?

Chrysalis

Yes this opposition does look like a very heated one, i have a feeling isis is riled up over something big, and its interesting that in the chart Jupiter is more or less the only planet BTH, and being intercepted too. So something or someone will be taken, or something interrupted and this looks like its got mars very angry indeed, hence then the opposition coming up.

Two malefics, ready to become face to face with each other like this is gonna bring blood shed, even Chirons involved this time too after Mars and Saturn square the MC as Chiron will then conjunct.

I was thinking London too, as ISIS like to prove themselves to any extent...so after the Manchester attack, this has put London on standby, the Army even patrolling the Streets with the Police.

So if they did attack London, this would be them them saying "You can put all the soldiers and police you want on the streets, it wont stop us doing what we are doing" so it would be like a point to prove, so to speak.

Chrysalis

I've just used the Astrocartography with this chart, which may or may not work....but thought i'd just see, and it's brought up North America as the location.

Ive tried uploading the chart numerous times now but its not working.

You'll have to type in the data yourself if you wanted to have a look at it.

Chrysalis

Thanks for mentioning the Ankara method, ive just found a couple of threads about this and will be researching this today.

Going on your analysis from using this method, then as for an attack in the UK this weekend, id say you were correct...and i think after the Manchester attack, another one so soon after and for the UK too, would be a very slim chance of being.

So there's something brewing yes definitely, which i don't think is that far away.

IleneK

Premium Member
Does it not seem like you would approach such a collective, non-personal event using mundane astrology, put up the chart for the date and place that you anticipate the event, and then look at the transits?

katydid

I've just used the Astrocartography with this chart, which may or may not work....but thought i'd just see, and it's brought up North America as the location.

Ive tried uploading the chart numerous times now but its not working.

You'll have to type in the data yourself if you wanted to have a look at it.

Our local Los Angeles news has reported that intel sources have pinpointed Las Vegas as one potential target.

Not sure how anyone can really protect the city of Vegas. So crowded, noisy, so many huge soft targets, full of distracted partiers. :bandit:

Chrysalis

Our local Los Angeles news has reported that intel sources have pinpointed Las Vegas as one potential target.

Not sure how anyone can really protect the city of Vegas. So crowded, noisy, so many huge soft targets, full of distracted partiers. :bandit:

Please stay safe, as with also uranus in the mix this is going to be a different tactic i'm seeing. Im still relating this to the 29th of this month....any major places your planning to go to this next few days, just stay away and indoors for now, and obviously warn others around you.

Theres something brewing in the air...i maybe wrong with my prediction and i really hope i am....but there is definitely something there regardless, and this saturn and mars id say would be quite a nasty one taking place.

I hoped i would have had more interest and response on this thread to work through the chart, but i didn't.

YAY and you post has now made me a senior member lol

Chrysalis

Does it not seem like you would approach such a collective, non-personal event using mundane astrology, put up the chart for the date and place that you anticipate the event, and then look at the transits?

You need to be explaining more for me to do this. Ive only ever started with horary and a little natal and thats it.

katydid

Please stay safe, as with also uranus in the mix this is going to be a different tactic i'm seeing. Im still relating this to the 29th of this month....any major places your planning to go to this next few days, just stay away and indoors for now, and obviously warn others around you.

Theres something brewing in the air...i maybe wrong with my prediction and i really hope i am....but there is definitely something there regardless, and this saturn and mars id say would be quite a nasty one taking place.

I hoped i would have had more interest and response on this thread to work through the chart, but i didn't.

YAY and you post has now made me a senior member lol

Yay, glad to be the one to push you up a level...:smile:

This Saturn/Mars is pretty nasty. I think it will explode and implode in various ways in many locations. :ninja:

Gemini/Sag could mean college campuses, school events, strip malls, community events, public transportation...:unsure:

We were going to go to the beach to have a large BBQ party with friends who live in Malibu on the 29th. But in a weird Mars/Saturn way, they had to cancel because their father had a bad fall and needs surgery--they flew out of state today.

So I invited a few people over here for a BBQ instead. I am kind of feeling more comfortable with that now anyway. :joyful:

Monday there are a lot of large public gatherings in honor of our fallen soldiers. I feel like those kinds of parades and events would make perfect targets for the next attack. I hope everyone keeps their eyes open.

SteveGus

By my reckoning the Mars/Saturn opposition becomes partile at 2:42 AM local time (EDT +4) early Monday morning, which would be 6:42 AM UTC. Locally, when the aspect perfects, Saturn will be close to conjunct the Midheaven and Mars close to the IC. Given this configuration, somewhere in the United States would appear to be a possibility.