Aspiring Author & Neptune Transits to Sun & Mercury

Oceanis

Your experience with Neptune Transits to Sun & Mercury

Hello :)

Did you experience transiting Neptune conjuncting your natal Sun (and/or Mercury?)

How did it play out?
Books and online videos talk about cloudy judgement, idealism and philanthropy. They talk about the need to be cautious when signing contracts, as deceit is likely.

However, Neptune is also about the arts and imagination, and the seas. So I was wondering if you experienced enhanced creativity, or spiritual/psychic experiences.

Neptune is a slow-moving planet, and I was also wondering if its Transit trigerred your natal aspects, e.g. between Sun and other planets (conj, sextile, trine, opposition, inconjunct etc.)

I'd love to know your experience!!!

I expect the transit to affect me, and invigorate my natal chart aspect:
It has a grand trine of Midheaven trine Neptune, trine Sun & Mercury & Chiron.
Soon, Neptune will approach my Sun, Mercury and Chiron, while trining natal Midheaven and Neptune. :love::love

Writing books and the arts (films) are life passions for me.
Do you think this aspect will help me work on these life goals?

Thanks,
Oceanis:love:

Last edited:

Lin

Re: Your experience with Neptune Transits to Sun & Mercury

How many projects have you completed?
Did you note either the start or finish dates for the projects?

I have more to say on this but would like to know if you actively write or if it is something you do "sometimes."
LIN

HelleG

Hi Oceania,

It depends on so many things, such as where your MC is, what Neptune rules, what houses are involved, what else is active in your chart etc.

In general, Neptune is not an active impulse - more like a pulling in kind of energy. Maybe this will give you the inspiration, the internal experiences etc. that you will write about later on. Neptune aspects tend to make people spacey, floaty, dreamy .... anything but structured and organized, which are also required in other to produce a body of work such as a book. So this could definitely be important in the overall process - but perhaps not likely to produce real results until/unless you have other aspects that can help you manifest your creative impulses at this time.

Do you feel like you have something to say that people need/want to hear at this point? Do you feel like more life experience will be beneficial before you share your talents with a wider audience?

The word "invigorate" is not one I usually hear clients mention under a Neptune transit :biggrin:

I mostly work with clients in terms of personal/spiritual growth, and usually heavy Neptune transits are times when they go deep inside, they may feel deflated or depressed, and/or have deep insights and revelations. They may withdraw from the outer world and be completely introspective. For some, there is a big loss involved - kind of like things dissolving or like sand running through your fingers and there is nothing you can do about it.

Sometimes with Neptune we stop looking at what "I" want/need and become aware of a bigger reality. That we may have a purpose in life that involves helping others in a way that does not necessarily give us what we think we want. For example you may start to feel the pain of other people/animals. You may be drawn to volunteer at a shelter, read to old people in a nursing home, help starving children etc. Old wounds from your earlier life may come up and remind you of pain you thought/wished you had gotten over.

The outer planets always are about more than our own little world and our own small needs and desires. We may become (painfully) aware of the interconnection and start asking questions such as "what does the world need that I can give" rather than "what can I get for myself".

If you don't have a planet at the midheaven, you have a "tendency" toward a grand trine - not a full grand trine. Sometimes grand trines operate like defense mechanisms where the energies are very internal and perhaps you don't let others in - or let anything out. A self-sufficient kind of circuit.

However it plays out, it is likely going to be a big time in your life - something you will remember and that will shape your life in new and perhaps unexpected ways.

Best of luck!
Helle

Oceanis

Author & Neptune Transits to Sun & Mercury

Response to Lin = I am an author of 3 books, but would like to make this a full time profession, and expand from scientific books to also science fiction :)

Oceanis

Helle,
what a lovely response, thank you so much!
FYI, the natal trine has been strengthened in my relocation chart, as the relocated MC is now found in Aries, in exact conjunct with natal Sun, Mercury & Chiron. It really works, as the first year of relocation, I signed the first contract to write the first book.

Also, relocated Ascendant moved from Libra, back to Cancer/Leo, right where my natal MC is placed. Neptune still in Sagittarius = 2nd house as per natal chart, or 5th house as per relocation chart.