Please read my chart :3

chasama

Help with my chart is very much appreciated. Thanks!

Hi,

I'm new here. I've been interested in astrology for almost 2 years now. But I have no one to guide me, just been reading stuff in the internet for a while now.

Please do read my chart. :)
Thanks!

chart.gif

Last edited:

ZWDS

Based on your given information of 1989/3/21 6.20am.

You are an emotional person that is afraid of big responsibilities or commitments in life. The strange thing is even though you are afraid of big responsibilities, you desire for more authority and power.

You seem to get trapped by your own feelings. Always keeping them inside.

Your life may not be entirely peaceful especially in your childhood but it's nothing big though.

You will generally find that you suddenly get opportunities that benefits you in your life as well as receiving the help from your elders and superiors.

You seem to be pretty aggressive, stubborn and yet conservative about money too.

In your mind, you are ambitious and you have a very unconventional way of thinking. You tend to see situations with a comprehensive point-of-view. Think of it like a birds-eye-view. You want to have an overview of any situation you come across.

Seems like you may find money to be pretty hard to save as your spending habit is self-conflicting. On one hand you try to be conservative about your money on the other hand you tend to spend money and a big amount at once too.

You may find yourself treating your friends out of your self-esteem when you are out for a dinner or meal.

When you do things or handle stuff, you tend to be impatient and make quick decisions. Pretty rough too lol. However, there's nothing wrong with it.

Your career you are suitable to be in the finance sector or you might wanna get into a business too. In your career or the things you do you tend to get the help and support from your superiors anyway. Lots of opportunities in your career which is very good!

Seems like you love travelling huh? You have an innate urge to travel. :)

Control your spending on your significant other as well. (Boyfriend i suppose?)

I shall stop here for now.

Kind regards.

chasama

Hi ZWDS!

Thank you so much for the reply, I really appreciate it. Most things were really right on.

You are an emotional person that is afraid of big responsibilities or commitments in life. The strange thing is even though you are afraid of big responsibilities, you desire for more authority and power.

This is so true! I really can't explain how I don't want much responsibility for other people, but I do crave for authority and power.

You seem to get trapped by your own feelings. Always keeping them inside.

True for my younger years, then I changed it. So now I actually have a short fuse. Maybe because of me holding back all those years.

Your life may not be entirely peaceful especially in your childhood but it's nothing big though.

How did you find out about my bad childhood by the way?

In your mind, you are ambitious and you have a very unconventional way of thinking. You tend to see situations with a comprehensive point-of-view. Think of it like a birds-eye-view. You want to have an overview of any situation you come across.

My boyfriend contradicted this part though... Hahaha. He said I am too self centered to actually have a birds-eye-view.

Seems like you may find money to be pretty hard to save as your spending habit is self-conflicting. On one hand you try to be conservative about your money on the other hand you tend to spend money and a big amount at once too.

This part can be partly right, yet also wrong. I do have a great control in saving money, and stopping myself from buying things. I also have little wants really. But I guess I do spend something really big at once. Hahaha. Let's just say, I'll buy a car and house in full payment. Hahaha. Although I guess I do have some practical things I want to spend on.

You may find yourself treating your friends out of your self-esteem when you are out for a dinner or meal.

This part is not for self esteem though, I usually treat if I owe them a favor, or if I'm in deep need of company and they're broke. Hahaha.

Your career you are suitable to be in the finance sector or you might wanna get into a business too. In your career or the things you do you tend to get the help and support from your superiors anyway. Lots of opportunities in your career which is very good!

Wow, this is so true! How come these amazing people come to help me? What attracts them?

Control your spending on your significant other as well. (Boyfriend i suppose?)

He actually laughed at this and said it was true. He actually wants you to read his chart too. Is it okay with you?

Seems like you love travelling huh? You have an innate urge to travel.

Yep. I actually love travelling... Some of the things that I spend on. Hahaha. I get too bored with routine.

Last edited:

ZWDS

Haha, i'm fine with reading his chart or anyone that isn't evil.

(Yes, I can sort of see what is your thinking pattern through your chart ;)).

Before that i feel that I should clarify with your reply first.

I do not believe that you are self-centered. I believe the correct word should be "driven". You are very driven, strict and persevering in your ideas and thoughts.

THAT can be the reason why others are seeing you as "selfish". However, is this true or not only you will know since it's in your mind. :)

Regarding your spending habits.... buying a car AND a house in FULL payment... Gosh, i believe that IS indeed BIG enough of an expenditure, LOL.

About the opportunities and help from your elders etc. well, let's just put it this way. Those are "given" to you as a gift from god/superior beings/whatever higher being you believe in.

There's no why, just enjoy the blessings eh? :p

I will be going offline for some time now, if you post his chart details here I'll take a look when I'm back.

It will be good if you can provide the birth timing of your ex-boyfriend too, but i guess you don't have it. Will take a look later.

Cheers!

chasama

Hello ZWDS,

Thank you. My boyfriend will surely love the fact that you'll read his chart. Since I am too biased actually when I try to tell him something from his chart, considering that I know him. Haha.

I do not believe that you are self-centered. I believe the correct word should be "driven". You are very driven, strict and persevering in your ideas and thoughts.

Thank you for this. I never thought someone would actually tell me that. Hahaha. I have been hated by people since they always think of me as selfish and self-centered. Having someone stand up for me and say that is really really beautiful. Hahaha

About the opportunities and help from your elders etc. well, let's just put it this way. Those are "given" to you as a gift from god/superior beings/whatever higher being you believe in.

There's no why, just enjoy the blessings eh? :p

Wow. Yeah. I used to believe that because of the unhappy life I lived so far, sometime in the future will be a better place for me to balance what I had been through. Haha. Thank you!

(Yes, I can sort of see what is your thinking pattern through your chart ).

Hahaha! So you had an idea that it will end up to this? Me asking you about other charts as well? Cool! Hahaha :tongue:

chasama

The most awaited charts. :p

rog.gif

So far here is some brief description of him from me.
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=396527&postcount=581

I'd really like to have more opinions about his ascending sign. Since he can't find his date of birth... or just too lazy to look for it. Hahaha

Here's the chart of my current boyfriend who specifically wanted a reading.
hux.gif

Thanks for all of your help so far... I actually collected tons of charts already, since I've been studying and trying to understand people based on charts. Hahaha. Astrology is really fun!

Jmm1729

Your venus is in pisces too huh. Oh boy. I guess you see love as a fairytale as well. Be careful with this our love is unconditional and when ppl see this they step all over us. I'm an aries too so be strong and stand your ground without losing your essence and when you're heartbroken try to keep calm. If you have a beach nearby go for a swim it'll cleanse your aura/energy allowing you to release all those negative vibes/emotions u may have or picked up from others.

=)

chasama

Your venus is in pisces too huh. Oh boy. I guess you see love as a fairytale as well. Be careful with this our love is unconditional and when ppl see this they step all over us. I'm an aries too so be strong and stand your ground without losing your essence and when you're heartbroken try to keep calm. If you have a beach nearby go for a swim it'll cleanse your aura/energy allowing you to release all those negative vibes/emotions u may have or picked up from others.

=)

Haha. Yeah, even though it is quite embarrassing I do have to admit that I love reading love comics. They give me that lovey lovey feeling of the "fairy tale" stories.

Sometimes I feel that I'm the one giving more in relationships really. But so far, I haven't been stepped on, most likely because of my egoism.

And if somehow I feel that money is being involved in the relationship, I instantly snap.

Thanks for the tip. Being in a beach is really nice. :)

ZWDS

Regarding your current boyfriend's chart based on the given information of:

1989/8/23 2 am; no DST in Philippines.

He is someone that has a very big explosive temper :rightful:.

He likes going for changes in his life. He is stern, fierce, persevering in the things he do and yet emotional and keeps his feelings inside of him.

Sometimes, his actions may not logical at all as he "follows" and listens to his feelings more than being very logical.

These few years he may find himself slightly more conservative especially about money and being rigid with rules and principles too. People may find him to be aloof and cold.

He is multi-talented too.

Seems like he likes arts and anything that appeals to his emotions. Colours perhaps?

He may find himself liking photography, painting, architecture etc.

Ooh, I see that he has big dreams and ambitions in life but he is often distracted by his desires. He is very indulgent and has many earthly cravings.

He is better at writing and paper work and is pretty smart too.

Try to focus on your dreams and work on it. Don't keep getting distracted by other things in life.

When it comes to doing things or in his career, he is very impatient, stubborn and super aggressive. He don't really like to think through things first, he rather just go all the way out to do it.

I also see that the way he does things is very weird / unique.

He doesn't like people to tell him what to do too. :whistling:

Thankfully, his quick decisions have not really got him into any big trouble yet...

Oh yes, try not to be too restless in doing things ok? :wink: Sometimes, having some patience is good!

Seems like his career life is not super smooth as well, does he usually encounter problems that results in delays / obstructions and minor issues that only he, himself knows of?

Oh yes, try not to spend too much money just because you want it. Control your cravings and don't be too indulgent!

Don't spend such a big amount of money at once too, especially on your home.

He will find himself to be more relaxed and at ease when he is at home.

Oh yes, i don't think it's a good idea to invest, especially in property.

If he has dreams of starting a business, i think it will be better to form a venture or partnership instead of doing it himself.

Why? Just see if he changes his mind/ideas even before completing the task given to him. :pinched:

Suitable to work in the finance sector that is project based or something that has to do with re-structuring and involves quick decision making.

I see that his friends make him feel sad and lonely. O_O

In his life, his status will not be too low anyway, good.

Seems like overall in your life you may find people bad mouthing you behind your back eh?

So...

These few years has not been too good huh?

Ever since you are 14 years old do you find yourself attracting a lot of problems? Friends finding you for problems etc.

You seem to be finding work/studying very mentally stressful too eh?

I don't think you like studying, lol.

But don't worry it seems fine overall work wise if your job is description is similar to what i typed above.

Your money seems to come and go pretty quickly. Hard to save?

Try not to mix with bad company too.

Seems like you are thinking to get rich through business ideas?

Are your parents generally better off financially these few years?

Try not to argue too much with your girlfriend but i'm sure it's fine.. probably. :bandit:

Is your girlfriend richer than you?

I think that's enough for now, looking forward to your reply!

Cheers.

chasama

Thanks a lot for that quick reading! It seems that I have started to have interest in this astrology readings as well, though it reveals that I'm really bad at handling my finances.. :pinched:

My friends to find me to share their problems and just talk about it, but it doesn't really make me lonely, I'm happy that I'm the one they to chose to share their stories with me. :biggrin:

Earthly desires - YES, trying hard to get out of that vicious cycle, need to get myself straightened up. Getting a lot of distractions all the time. haha :bandit:

-boyfriend- :alien:

ZWDS

Thanks a lot for that quick reading! It seems that I have started to have interest in this astrology readings as well, though it reveals that I'm really bad at handling my finances.. :pinched:

My friends to find me to share their problems and just talk about it, but it doesn't really make me lonely, I'm happy that I'm the one they to chose to share their stories with me. :biggrin:

Earthly desires - YES, trying hard to get out of that vicious cycle, need to get myself straightened up. Getting a lot of distractions all the time. haha :bandit:

-boyfriend- :alien:

Heheh, you have not fully answered all the questions i posted yet! :tongue:

chasama

Hello ZWDS,

It's me again, chasama. Thank you for reading my boyfriend's chart. In my opinion, you read a lot that was spot on.

I do have a speculation for the time of birth of my ex-boyfriend. Can you use these values to check for it?

March 16, 1986 - 9:00pm, +8GMT. Even though it is not sure yet, it will somehow add up if my assumptions are correct.

Thank you very much! You're awesome!

ZWDS

Hey there,

May i know why do you want to find out your ex-boyfriend's birth timing for?

What are you going to use it for?

Kind regards

chasama

"Seems like he likes arts and anything that appeals to his emotions. Colours perhaps?" - Yes, colors are a great representation of my mood. I especially like looking at paintings with the vibrant use of colors and skillful brush strokes.

"Seems like his career life is not super smooth as well, does he usually encounter problems that results in delays / obstructions and minor issues that only he, himself knows of?"
- Yes, i don't usually share a lot of problems to anyone, i don't really want to bother them with some few work related rantings. Career is definitely not going smoothly and I'd like to make my studies as my top priority. :biggrin:

"Seems like overall in your life you may find people bad mouthing you behind your back eh?"
- Maybe, i guess i have made new friends and new enemies last year and this year. So i think people bad mouthing behind the back would be a part of the package. hehe :bandit:

"These few years has not been too good huh?"
- Maybe, it's just a matter of perspective. Some good, maybe a lot of bad. Bad things leading to good things. School, family, career - they might have not been too good to me, but I'm looking forward to a better future. :biggrin:

"Ever since you are 14 years old do you find yourself attracting a lot of problems? Friends finding you for problems etc."
- I think so, yes. My friends do find me for problems ever since i was in my late high school (i was 14-15 yrs old), and still i do listen to their problems every now and then. hehe.

"You seem to be finding work/studying very mentally stressful too eh?
I don't think you like studying, lol."
-They are mentally stressful, but i don't really dislike them. I love the challenge that they bring me, and the satisfaction in completing them.

"Your money seems to come and go pretty quickly. Hard to save?"
- Pretty much yes. Earthly cravings. :pinched:

"Seems like you are thinking to get rich through business ideas?"
- Yes indeed. I think business can lead to more money, employment can only bring a few cash home. So i guess business is the key to being rich. hehe :bandit:

"Are your parents generally better off financially these few years?"
- I'm not really sure about that, my mom has some debts, but its a thing that has not really affected us much, able to pay some bills on time, get to buy some stuff..I can say maybe there is just stability in it.

"Is your girlfriend richer than you?" - oh YES :w00t:

-boyfriend-:alien:

chasama

Hey there,

May i know why do you want to find out your ex-boyfriend's birth timing for?

What are you going to use it for?

Kind regards

I just want to know more about him. In a way, I know a side of him very much and another side purely unknown.

He was compared to me as someone very similar. Soulmate and all that. And he's one of my closest friends till now, I consider him like a brother even though our relationship has already ended. He shares his ideas and problems to me till now, and I do have concern for him.

I have no ill intentions here. I hope you'll read it.

Thanks!

ZWDS

It will be never accurate reading someone with the birth timing unknown.

But my guess is his birth timing is between 9am to 10:59am. Maybe you wanna have a look at it with your knowledge of astrology and see if it matches his personality?

:p

Thanks for your feedback, to you and to your boyfriend. :happy:

chasama

Sure, no problem. I hope our feedback will also be beneficial for you.

I asked around some other astrologers about the rising of my ex... His looks and personalities that I described, and somehow got a match.

The time that we think is the one to use is around 9:00-9:45PM.