Luner eclipse on Uranus

dhundhun

There is a total lunar eclipse on Uranus on Oct 8. Uranus almost touches shadow of earth and will be visible near "BLOOD MOON" looking through telescope/binoculars.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/October_2014_lunar_eclipse

From Astrological point of view, presence of Uranus near eclipse will bring surprises and make the eclipse eventful to many - Check your charts, whether it is on any sensitive point, such as MC, ASC, Sun, Moon.

Good Luck.

Last edited:

PisceanPallas

Account Closed
Thank you for starting this thread dhundhun :)

I feel this will be a very powerful Eclipse...breakthrough or breakdown!

This Eclipse falls on my Natal Jupiter in Aries, and opposes my Natal Libra Moon.

Last edited:

The_Saturnian

Glad someone started this thread. I have natal Uranus retrograde conjunct natal moon @ 15 & 14 degrees respectively in Sagittarius 6th house. This will exactly trine the conjunction. Health and work are the key issues at the moment.

opiumchild

The moon will be conjunct My DSC and the Sun will be conjunct my ASC with less than a degree orb. The Moon also conjuncts-ish my natal Mars with a 6 degree orb
c9af387a-cad6-422a-9675-fa816ce6c6aa_zps2b819ea9.png

So.... yeah? I dunnos what it means

Last edited:

astralrabbit

Account Closed
The moon will be conjunct My DSC and the Sun will be conjunct my ASC with less than a degree orb. The Moon also conjuncts-ish my natal Mars with a 6 degree orb
c9af387a-cad6-422a-9675-fa816ce6c6aa_zps2b819ea9.png

So.... yeah? I dunnos what it means

This is eclipse is already about the emotional culmination of certain relationships, so with the events over the past couple of weeks have you noticed any shifting attitudes within yourself concerning close relationships and particularly those that surround your daily work?

For me this eclipse falls on my Natal jupiter in the 2nd house....in my life so far, I have been observing the evolution of emotional attitudes of my partner and I concerning our relationship and my attitude with how I earn money. Now for me when this sphere energy or point in the chart is activated it will set off natal aspects for better or for worse. It is believed that these south node eclipses have the effect of Saturn, so I would love to hear more theories or just more concerning eclipses by those who have practiced Astrology for a long time.

astralrabbit

Account Closed
Also, I have noticed that in the last two weeks that there has been quite a few natural deaths of the older generations that have occured. I would love to hear from others with their thoughts of whether that is relative or not. One more thing...really out of the ordinary cold snap over the previous week.
Thanks

Last edited:

The_Saturnian

I've been feeling very agitated at work due to things not being sorted out. I was having to sit with my mentor whilst I was taking calls inbound. Both him and I have been getting frustrated that I do not remember what he has been teaching me. I get very nervous and tensed when someone is sitting there watching me work. I was in a strop yesterday morning and Friday. Suddenly yesterday, from out of the blue I get my new telephone line. :D So I was allowed to work on my own at my own pace. I don't know if this Uranus at work trining natal Uranus (r) tightly conjunct Moon in my 6th house (daily work) of Sagittarius.

dhundhun

Very rarely the eclipses work as transit. Lunar eclipse should show effect in two weeks and be effective for few months (about five-six).

For me it did act like transit creating some disagreements.

As PisceanPallas mentioned "breakthrough or breakdown", I am professionally at such point in coming weeks and months.

Last edited:

Shanti

The eclipse take place in the vedic nakshatra star Revati , so this eclipse have a general effect on traveling and animals.

The deity is Pushan, the nurturer and protector of travelers and animals.
This is an literary manifestation of the eclipse:
Major protests in spain by animals protectors:
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/lifestyle...nt_internallink_relatedcontent_2014_partners1

Involving animals, a nurse.

Yesterday I had a snack outdoors. suddenly I got the impulse to feed the birds with the bread I was eating. I don't do this normally. I watched the birds with some compassion. Eclipse in revati caring for animals...

About Nakshatras (Using sidereal positions):
http://www.galacticcenter.org/content/view/127/78/

Last edited:

dhundhun

What orb of influence do you give to an eclipse? I've read 5 degrees. :unsure: :sideways:

Yes 5 is recommended for conjunction/opposition. For others reduce to 2-3 degrees. Perhaps others are not significant. But being near Uranus, one can feel influence of other aspects also.

Last edited:

dhundhun

This eclipse with Uranus exactly trined conjunction of Pluto and Saturn of independence chart of India and Pakistan.

We can witness influence of Uranus and Pluto in border exchanges. For the past four days, it is on.