Has anyone witnessed a TAURUS going COLD

ConfusedCrab

Or even people with prominent Taurus placements?

I say this becuae I feel myself growing cold towards someone and I don’t want to but I can’t help it.

Yes I had warned the person many times for the same thing & now I just feel like it will be so easy to ice them out.

Have you ever been iced out by a bull??

[Moved this topic from Traditional Astrology because this kind of association between sun/placements signs and a person's actions isn't done in traditional astrology. - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

ConfusedCrab

“If she is treated improperly, then no one can give the cold shoulder as well as a Taurus woman. She doesn’t crave for excitement and is ready to adjust with all things boring and ugly as long as it’s shared with someone they love.”

Whoam1

Tarurs is exalted by the moon. Arguably I'd say that Tarurs is of the mythological nature of Zeus,Aphrodite,and Demeter. Demter gets cold as a ***** when her daughter goes to hell in then end of the year (thus we have the season of winter). Aphrodite plays with people's emotions and relationships like they are useless wind up toys. And Zeus has a temper like no other. Does that answer anything?

ConfusedCrab

Tarurs is exalted by the moon. Arguably I'd say that Tarurs is of the mythological nature of Zeus,Aphrodite,and Demeter. Demter gets cold as a ***** when her daughter goes to hell in then end of the year (thus we have the season of winter). Aphrodite plays with people's emotions and relationships like they are useless wind up toys. And Zeus has a temper like no other. Does that answer anything?
I have taurus moon!
Thx for the reply!! 😄

But ****....

Last edited:

ConfusedCrab

I’m sure ppl with cap placements or any strong earth placements can relate?

katydid

I have Taurus rising, so does my husband. My son has Moon conjunct Jupiter in Taurus. My daughter has Mercury conjunct Venus in Taurus. We are a stubborn, but talented, family...:innocent:

When a Taurus cuts you off, you are dead to them. :alien:

ConfusedCrab

I have Taurus rising, so does my husband. My son has Moon conjunct Jupiter in Taurus. My daughter has Mercury conjunct Venus in Taurus. We are a stubborn, but talented, family...:innocent:

When a Taurus cuts you off, you are dead to them. :alien:

I’m Taurus rising also 😆
I love earth energy. ❤️🌎

Yes once it’s done it’s done but it takes a long time to be done.

I don’t want to be cold sometimes but it is for the best.

Whoam1

I’m sure ppl with cap placements or any strong earth placements can relate?

Capricorn is Pan, God of the wild, master of sex, Saturn, god of control, karma, and death, and Mars God of war, aggression, and impulse. Note Saturn is what makes them cold, but Pan makes them wild and Mars gives them there aggression. (Think wild, independent (wilful/stuborn) and aggressive (argumentative and ambitious))

Virgo is Demeter (as she is esotericaly ruled by the moon), and Artemis (virgin means unowned (by men) and both are unowned) also Artemis is the op moon godess. And mercury God of logic. So Virgo can be cold like tarurs. (Think motherly, competent, strategic (analytical and will cut a ***** if she has to)).

ConfusedCrab

Capricorn is Pan, God of the wild, master of sex, Saturn, god of control, karma, and death, and Mars God of war, aggression, and impulse. Note Saturn is what makes them cold, but Pan makes them wild and Mars gives them there aggression. (Think wild, independent (wilful/stuborn) and aggressive (argumentative and ambitious))

Virgo is Demeter (as she is esotericaly ruled by the moon), and Artemis (virgin means unowned (by men) and both are unowned) also Artemis is the op moon godess. And mercury God of logic. So Virgo can be cold like tarurs. (Think motherly, competent, strategic (analytical and will cut a ***** if she has to)).

I’ve never seen a cap in the wild.
Hahaha 😱😆

Sounds interesting.

Taurus is warmer than Cap and Virgo IMO

katydid

Hahaha 😱😆

Sounds interesting.

Yes, Taurus energy is more welcoming and gentle. It must be the Venusian influence.

I had a good friend who was a great Astrologer. I learned a lot form her back in the day. :innocent:

She was a Taurus, with Sun, Mars and Venus in her 1st house, with Taurus rising.

She was very beautiful, but pretty full figured.

She was also rather slow moving. She was very cautious and did things in kind of slow motion. Getting ready to leave the house, with our young kids, took a while, as she slowly, carefully organized her things. [Maybe it was the Pluto in Leo, squaring her Taurus stellium from the 4th?]

But she told me a hilarious story once, about her long walk home when her car broke down, and she became kind of turned around and lost.

... and she laughed about how she could mentally figure out that she was walking the wrong way down the lane, but it would take her many minutes to actually turn around and change directions. It was like her multiple Taurus-oriented faculties could not just suddenly switch gears and change direction. :tongue:

:sideways:

ConfusedCrab

Yes, Taurus energy is more welcoming and gentle. It must be the Venusian influence.

I had a good friend who was a great Astrologer. I learned a lot form her back in the day. :innocent:

She was a Taurus, with Sun, Mars and Venus in her 1st house, with Taurus rising.

She was very beautiful, but pretty full figured.

She was also rather slow moving. She was very cautious and did things in kind of slow motion. Getting ready to leave the house, with our young kids, took a while, as she slowly, carefully organized her things. [Maybe it was the Pluto in Leo, squaring her Taurus stellium from the 4th?]

But she told me a hilarious story once, about her long walk home when her car broke down, and she became kind of turned around and lost.

... and she laughed about how she could mentally figure out that she was walking the wrong way down the lane, but it would take her many minutes to actually turn around and change directions. It was like her multiple Taurus-oriented faculties could not just suddenly switch gears and change direction. :tongue:

:sideways:

Nice your friend sounds like me 😄
I have about 6+ Taurus placements.
Mars(bull) and asc(bull) in 1st house.

Changing directions is never easy.
It takes me 3hrs to leave the house.

Me: okay I’ll be there in an hour
Me: okay it’s been an hour and I’m just now leaving the house
Me: ran into some stuff you know how it is?? But I’ll be there! 😂

And the person will only live 5-10min away.😂😂😂😂

Last edited:

Whoam1

Hahaha 😱😆

Sounds interesting.

I didn't tell u cap was wild 😜, it's the secret side. Ironicly when I think of cap I think of dyed hair, stick and poke tattoos, Pagan rituals, and alternate rock. This is tropical and Sidreal capy

ConfusedCrab

I didn't tell u cap was wild 😜, it's the secret side. Ironicly when I think of cap I think of dyed hair, stick and poke tattoos, Pagan rituals, and alternate rock. This is tropical and Sidreal capy

So pretty much your modern day hipster in destress?

I can dig it! 🤘🏼

Last edited: