Who will win the Champions League?

sven555

Hi everyone!

I casted a horary chart a few months ago, trying to work out who would win the champions league.

I did this before the last 16 stage had begun, but anyway here is what I concluded.

--------------------------------------------------------

Both of the finalists WILL be from the same country.
(L1 and L7 both Saturn in the 5th house) I believe either Saturn, Sagittarius or Leo (5th house) is related to Spain?

The 5th house in this chart is nearly exactly North-West in the chart.

Jupiter is the L10, and was in retrograde at the time, suggesting a possibly that the current champions (Real Madrid) could win the trophy again.

Because this chart contains both the Winner and Runner-up, I looked at all the previous CL finals. Interesting, out of the 4 teams left (Real Madrid, Barcelona, Juventus and Bayern Munich); Only Real Madrid and Juventus have met, this was in 1997/98. Real Madrid won the game 1-0.

Semi Finals:

Real Madrid vs Juventus.
Barcelona vs Bayern Munich.

Final:

Real Madrid vs Barcelona.

Winner:

Real Madrid.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_177_cl_winner_hr.30072.8565.jpg
    astro_2gw_177_cl_winner_hr.30072.8565.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 37

sven555

The semi-final draw was done today!

I correctly predicted the teams! (Although Juventus have the first leg at home!)

Juventus vs Real Madrid
Barcelona vs Bayern Munich

sven555

After the 1st legs:

Juventus 2-1 Real Madrid
Barcelona 3-0 Bayern Munich

Barcelona are pretty certain to progress; Real Madrid have it all to do at home!

Not bad so far!

fensi88

Now, Barcelona and Juventus will meet in the 2015 Champions League Final. Frawleys method for this type of question is:"Look for the planet that fisrt aspect lord 10, or, failing that, has immediate conjunction with the MC and that planet associate the nickname of the team".
So, here we have Moon as 1st planet that aspect L10, Jupiter. Now, to me it seams that Juventus will be the winner of Champions League 2015, because Moon in Saturn sign perfectly fits with Juventus's nickname "The old lady".

sven555

Now, Barcelona and Juventus will meet in the 2015 Champions League Final. Frawleys method for this type of question is:"Look for the planet that fisrt aspect lord 10, or, failing that, has immediate conjunction with the MC and that planet associate the nickname of the team".
So, here we have Moon as 1st planet that aspect L10, Jupiter. Now, to me it seams that Juventus will be the winner of Champions League 2015, because Moon in Saturn sign perfectly fits with Juventus's nickname "The old lady".

Good analysis Fensi!

Also because I do not support any of the teams involved, the 7th house ruler is Saturn (from Cap) and in the 5th house, which also does seem a bit fitting as Juventus home kit is Black/White!

EhabAtari

What about having an analysis for the event chart , let's have a challenge on that and try to get an answer for the question of "Who will win the Champions League?" by doing even analysis and try to prove it . What do you think ? :)

wDPOv1K.gif

bombus

For me Barcelona starts favourite. Chart looks very well for favourite team:

L10 conjunct POF and L4 is in combust.

fensi88

By color method I would asign Barcelona to ASC.

Arabian part of Victory is on 9Ar42, on cusp of IC that would be +testimony for DSC team. By dignities Mercury is slight stronger another +testimony for DSC team.

Venus, L10 in conjunction with POF, that would be + testimony for ASC team. ASC is on fixed star Antares that is - testimony for ASC team.

Moon si on fatefull degree, in fixed sign and Moon's dispositor is rx so it can be draw in regular time.

Chart has no strong testimonies but to me it again seams that Juventus will win (mostly because of that fixed star Antares on ASC).

And there is one more thing! On that day Moon is in Aq sign which brings surprises!! And what can be surprise? Right now odds are Barcelona 1.36 and Juventus 3.4. So, only surprise will be Juventus to win!!

EhabAtari

I am going to post my point of view (Analysis) after few development I did recently :

Juv will be presented by Saturn (Black and White) and Barca will be presented by Jupiter (Blue and Red).

First Part : Placement inside houses and signs.

In first half , Saturn will take place in 12th house inside SAG and Jupiter will take place in 8th inside Leo. In 2nd Half , Saturn will move into 11th house inside SAG and Jupiter will remain in the same place. Generally and in both halves , Jupiter placement is better than Saturn.

Second Part Planet Aspects

Saturn oppose Mercury will be bring negativity to it's owner. Jupiter is opposing Moon but it's still too far but Jupiter sextile Sun which could bring success and luck to it's owner. In addition , Jupiter is stronger than Saturn in accidental and essential dignities.

What I am expecting ?

I don't think there a chance for Juv to win this game. I am expecting Barca to beat Juv and to be the champion league winner. I hope my analysis is right.

Amit89

Will Saturn moving into 11th house give it accidental dignity? Since Saturn rules Aqu(house 11). This will occur in second half.

Interesting read about the birth charts of famous European clubs by Astrology in Serbia:

http://www.astrologyinserbia.com/e/thebest/manojlovd3.htm

Interestingly, both clubs rising signs are ruled by Saturn. Moreover, The sun sign for Juventus is Scorpio (mars) and for Barcelona Sag (Jupiter).

Last edited:

EhabAtari

Usually , I don't relay on clubs natal chart , I am using only color kit for both team as a guide for their relevant planets. In addition , I am not using JF in my analysis so I am ignoring the concept of FAV and Underdog or any method related to 1st and 7th houses.

acuariano0377

Moon si on fatefull degree, in fixed sign and Moon's dispositor is rx so it can be draw in regular time.

Hi Fensi!

I agree. Extra-Time or Penalties. Moon makes one last aspect beyond the 5° (regular time) to the Sun (7° orbe) which is almuten H4.
Juve also have the best that Barcelona signifiers: Mars (L4), Sun (Almuten of H4) and Mercury (strong in Geminis) in H7. Mercury retrograde is another indication possible of "delayed victory".
Buffon plays with the NN return´s to their natal position (7° Libra) and Venus is conjuction Sun in your natal chart and both planets are activated match Moon in 7° Aquarium. It is very possible that he is the man of the match.

Amit89

Barca one nil up.

Just checked the captains charts:

Moon in aqu today will square iniestia's Taurus and Scorpio planets, while for Buffon, he has moon transit in conjunction with his venus and sun.

I'm not sure how relevant captains charts will play out in a match.