John Frawley is stand up philosofer

acuariano0377

I do not know what to say for goals predictions I like to predict goals but that is the sort of risk. I do not know method for sure predicting at any match so.....I wish luck to all but if you have method for goals present it here if it is not TOP SECRET.

Gave me result:
Moon in aspect with Mars; moon or Mars in aspect in cardinal sign; moon or mars in sign cardinal; significators in closed aspects to the POF.

For example:

5064wn.jpg

Argentine Football.
C1= Colon, red and black
C7=Union, red and white

Moon trine POF, Win C7.
Mars in cancer, sing cardinal in C7, two quickly goals for Union to 9' and 15' minutes.
Won Union 2-0.

banefranco

Nice!
Can you explain how you did it ?
Sorry I noticed lately.
So if that was the only match in the world at that time I would predict right, but it was not for sure.
There are absolute aspects for goals to happen in the first half but not.
Goals are not risky but number of matches.
Aspects happen just once at one of the matches. That is risky.
I can send to you my Table with aspects but it is not translated in english to the end. So you will have about several hundreds of aspects, some fields are empty waiting to be fullfiled but it will be remarkable if you find better information in the chart about goals like 2+ the whole match or 3+ or.....I do not have it. But it is possible to predict goal in the minute if you are sure that there is only ona match at the time.
Let say if there are 2 matches at the same time and place all aspects can be ''eaten'' at only one match.
I hope I explained clear. If you have ten charts for matches at the same time when you print the charts you have 10 almost exactly the same printings and the same aspects present at all of them. But that is actually just one in the universe to happen. At what match?:happy:
So at the same time dignities for the rulers show what will happen at all of these matches but aspects not. Dignities of the rulers show global information aspects not.

banefranco

Some more info. Aspects to Moon are not the only aspects for goals, in fact the Moon is like any other space body that scores goal. Nothing special. There are no close aspects for anything it is only important exact aspect-that shaws event like goal, like yellow card, smaller event inside one bigger event like soccer match.

banefranco

Re: John Frawley is stand up philosopher

I have not tried to make long term predictions. But Acuariano gave some directions in that way. You have complete data about Federer so you can check transit chart and aspects to Natal planets for any time when match starts. I will try to use Acuariano's way for long term when soccer season comes. For tennis try that way or compare two player's charts with transits for the time when match starts. I think that you do not know who is better if you do not have something to compare with.
I am sorry I even do not watch tennis these days.

1- Neptune is in quadrature to its sun. Neptune is in Piscis that highlights its qualities. Neptune is moves slow, clumsy, lack of coordination. Affect your performance as a tennis player (Neptune is now affecting). It is a planet slow, their effects are often quite long.
2- Sun progressed is opposited to Uranus natal. Nole should take care of any injury to the back, hips or muscle injury.
3-The annular eclipse of the Sun may 20 falls over your natal Sun. An eclipse darkens the point of the chart that affects. The eclipse will affect your sun, darkened his sun. The eclipse occurs one day before his birthday and two days before Roland Garros begins.
Nole won't shine.

For me, Nole won't win Roland Garros

Nole will play the final.:confused:

zarya

Netherlands Germany
astrolog2lll.gif

we have asc in good shape here at the beginning.

pluto is tight with asc, and moon is opposing saturn, but how misfortunate moon is ruling descendant and saturn ascendant, together they suggest a tie, mostly during first half and around fifteen in second half.

so I will jump to 22.59 pm local time to see the new situation.

well moon is no longer descendant ruler but saturn is still ruler of the ascendant.
so the moon helps the ascendant, but the moon also aspects the sun.

at that time antiscion of fortune is at the asc, and jupiter walks out of fourth, so it is a serious goal chance for asc. It must be said that fortune is pretty close to midheaven. and midpoint of midheaven is at around 23h local time, that is around 60 minutes of match between fortune and north node, and if we know antiscion of fortune is near asc this should be a goal for asc.

fortune could mess up asc at 23.15 and sun goes into fourth but this shouldnt seriously damage asc

around 23.20 another chance for asc

fortune is on midheaven at the end so i guess if the ascendant is Germany they will come out of the match unharmed, more likely triumphantly.

grouch

Hi guys .
I just wanna ask about your (astrologic) point of view regarding two upcoming games.

Ukraine vs France and Portugal vs Holland

My opinion (from my common sense and my knowledge of soccer) is that Ukraine will be crushed by the offensive power of France, they have a world class striker in Benzema.I expect a score something like 1-4,2-4,1-5,2-5.

The second game I also think will be a high scoring game because Holland has to win by at least 2 goal difference if they want to have any chance of qualifying further;so they have to start the match by attacking.Meantime,Portugal might look dangerous also on the counterattack with the like of Ronaldo.I think it go either way ,something like 4-3,3-4,5-4,4-5 etc

I'd like to hear your opinions so I can reinforce my bets or reconsider.
Thanks.

Last edited:

acuariano0377

Netherlands Germany
we have asc in good shape here at the beginning.

pluto is tight with asc, and moon is opposing saturn, but how misfortunate moon is ruling descendant and saturn ascendant, together they suggest a tie, mostly during first half and around fifteen in second half.

so I will jump to 22.59 pm local time to see the new situation.

well moon is no longer descendant ruler but saturn is still ruler of the ascendant.
so the moon helps the ascendant, but the moon also aspects the sun.

at that time antiscion of fortune is at the asc, and jupiter walks out of fourth, so it is a serious goal chance for asc. It must be said that fortune is pretty close to midheaven. and midpoint of midheaven is at around 23h local time, that is around 60 minutes of match between fortune and north node, and if we know antiscion of fortune is near asc this should be a goal for asc.

fortune could mess up asc at 23.15 and sun goes into fourth but this shouldnt seriously damage asc

around 23.20 another chance for asc

fortune is on midheaven at the end so i guess if the ascendant is Germany they will come out of the match unharmed, more likely triumphantly.

Good!! : )

In my personal opinion:

Aryan Moon (Orange, Holland) is going straight to destruction in the hands of Germany (Saturn)

If the Moon is not the ruler of a angle I would think a Draw . But as a team rules, this was highly impaired.

Regards!

I am sorry, my english is very Bad : (

zarya

Hi guys .
I just wanna ask about your (astrologic) point of view regarding two upcoming games.

My opinion (from my common sense and my knowledge of soccer) is that Ukraine will be crushed by the offensive power of France, they have a world class striker in Benzema.I expect a score something like 1-4,2-4,1-5,2-5.

The second game I also think will be a high scoring game because Holland has to win by at least 2 goal difference if they want to have any chance of qualifying further;so they have to start the match by attacking.Meantime,Portugal might look dangerous also on the counterattack with the like of Ronaldo.I think it go either way ,something like 4-3,3-4,5-4,4-5 etc

Thanks.

i think brighter team has better chances today but it comes with a surprise around 20th minute, maybe if Ukraine is the dsc they take the lead. i would say 3+ and with a feel that 4+ goals could be scored but be weary.

If the French take the ascendant u could be right the French take care of the winner in first half already.

Last edited:

zarya

uranus will stop the game until 24 minute from the start we will know if it will be postponed or resumed, it changes a bit the prediction.

banefranco

I gave prediction Ukraine-France but I failed to make weather forecast. And I predicted Ukraine to win or draw but the rain stopped them to do so. When the game continued that was in fact second half of the regular time so the score was draw if that end of the first time counted as the end. IF :). There is no prediction if the match delayed.
I am sorry about that match. :)
ALWAYS MAKE MATCH WEATHER REPORT FOR ANY MATCH. YOU CAN DO IT QUICKLY AND EASILY.

I gave prediction Ukraine-France but I failed to make weather forecast. And I predicted Ukraine to win or draw but the rain stopped them to do so. When the game continued that was in fact second half of the regular time so the score was draw if that end of the first time counted as the end. IF :). There is no prediction if the match delayed.
I am sorry about that match. :)
ALWAYS MAKE MATCH WEATHER REPORT FOR ANY MATCH. YOU CAN DO IT QUICKLY AND EASILY.

predictions for 1st quarter finals ?
czech republic vs portugal ? ?

banefranco

Hi guys .

Thanks.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sports-predictions-by-Franco/161730457189131?bookmark_t=page

I placed predictions about euro 2012 at this page
For Ukraine I predicted Ukraine to win or draw but the match started on time and after some minutes they stopped due to hard rain and extended for one hour delay. If you count regular kick off and the time where match should have ended you could see that there were no goals. But lately France won. So I mentioned there to check always weather conditions at one match becouse if the kickoff time failed your prediction failed.

banefranco

Hello guys
I want to show to you one very effective method how to predict matches where Country teams are envolved .
I placed two charts below, one Event chart Spain-Italy (the final match Euro 2012) and the other is Spain- Mundane chart.
Now if you use this method you will notice that SPAIN SUN is in Scorpio and that 10 th house in the event chart of the match is in Scorpio, so if you place the SPAIN SUN in that house according to the SUN position at 29 degrees Scorpio you see SPAIN to WIN. At the same time the south Moon node is in Gemini at the event chart and that is Italy and that position signifies loses.
This prediction was made by Mr. Nikola Stojanovic, astrologer at his site.
What to tell except try to check with the other matches.
I will say that this method cannot be used in any case but well in such cases why not.
You do not have to check jerseys and this is the way you do not have to care about ASC-DSC.
Ok. I have the table of 51 countries in the world with SUN positions I will check what countries I miss and it will be up to you to find the data for those rest and present them here. But first present yourselves who is willing to join that work so to share it. More of you will be easy to complete as much as possible.

Attachments

• Spain-Italy 1 Jul 2012.jpg
    Spain-Italy 1 Jul 2012.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 45
  • Spain Country Astrology data.jpg
    Spain Country Astrology data.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 41

banefranco

My table with mundane charts has rised to more than 80 countries and it is easy to make charts for more coutries but that need to be checked at several matches per country. So, let it wait for better time. :biggrin:

banefranco

I think that it does make sense to place one comment about this text concerning aspects and orbs at this page by one author. D.H.
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/aspects.html#7back .
So I left comment ine Serbian at my facebook page and here I will try to write the same in English.

So, I hope that you read a really great article where she presented the history that explains aspects and Orbs. What is far more important to me at least, is to me or you, text has not left in any doubt why something is so obviously and a reason why not. And now you'll understand why any of my posts were deleted on this same skyscript.co.uk, same Deborah Houlding. My question is other than praise the text that would certainly place it in fiction refers to information that orb Sun uses this lady and why. So what happens to the influence of the Sun at 15 degrees and what and why, at 17 degrees. If the Sun is 15 degrees orb that distance from the Sun is considered a planet in the term'' combusted'' and of course why and to cover with all the examples of at least ten of them to be so. No empty talk. Myself, has that explained in the book'' Astrological predictions sports results''. So what else I do all the time, but the examples that prove the book and as a reference work in this field, and unfortunately with no competition in the part relating to predict the outcome of the sport.
So, let us talk about, each body has the magnetic field that heavenly bodies undoubtedly influenced by those around them. Why and how they affect, you have a choice, you can check with a thousand examples or to believe in what I write and explain. So if at one side of the street is the girl and man approached her at the feet of them will certainly be touched magnetic fields. But if there is no exact contact it remains in the sphere of fiction that explains what the insanity would be if he/she was. If any of the two of them made contact, that would be an aspect that always but always means event. Now that is the moment for the for the serious textbook. So I'm not impressed at all by Ibn Ezra or AL Biruni, but only facts. And the rest of you, the names are fleeting but the fact remains. Without any desire to get into a ridiculous discussion, and any distance function of two bodies assign importance to it on the basis of 20,000 studied astrological charts and I do not intend any personal dilemma that I have becouse of the same astrological such philosophers and scholars and had to beat and checking what it was not necessary to check that it is all done in a while. But it is also clear why a small number of astrologers are brave to do predictions that can be seen immediately.
As it was quite clear to me why because of this particular style of writing will not be allowed to write at some astrological websites. Because of that at skyscript.co.uk you will have the opportunity to read the greeting cards to each other once in the year for the precise prediction in sports. The famous school story and empty philosophizing. I suggest you another thing. Try to be familiar with physics, this incredible science that looks Deborah Houlding knows even less than me, and everything you'll explain with no magic and less ambiguous, in a precise course. Good morning.