The Brilliant Pheonix

IleneK

Premium Member
Re: Brilliant Pheonix & The Pure 8th House

yes, this is my strange natal chart

i don't think this is a coincidence.
i do not believe in accidents when there is so much to gain and lose in this world.

please, if you know what you're doing:

-what exactly is this chart saying ?
-what do the stars have in store for me ?
-what exactly do I have to gain and lose from this ?
-are other people in my family circles going to be strongly influenced by this configuration ?

i know at least that this chart should be taken into careful consideration.
maybe I'm dead wrong. maybe.
but i can't help but feel the strong energy of power knocking louder on my door.

something is going to be completely obliterated and changed forever before I die. is it me ?

please, someone help paint the big picture.

Hello, natrive.

I really do not wish to be a spoiler, but I do not see that your chart is that strange or that it necessarily means there will be great drama in your life, as there are many ways of interpreting the Scorpio archetype. Would it be possible for you to talk a bit about what is specifically concerning you about yourself and your family circle?

natrive

first let me just say... "SHEW"

from what i've been reading about astrology, i thought that this chart was evil or unlucky.

thanks for replying.

when you said dramatic, what were you talking about ?

family-wise, i just expected to do something important to gain my father's respect.

and i mean something big, like making a good name for this family.
i come from a broken background. it's been my father and i since forever.
and that's all i pretty much meant.

and so you're sure my chart isn't strange ? it's pretty normal ?

i guess i could tell you more about my family if you need, but i don't really want to.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
first let me just say... "SHEW"

from what i've been reading about astrology, i thought that this chart was evil or unlucky.

thanks for replying.

when you said dramatic, what were you talking about ?

family-wise, i just expected to do something important to gain my father's respect.

and i mean something big, like making a good name for this family.
and that's all i pretty much meant.

and so you're sure my chart isn't strange ? it's pretty normal ?

In my experience, it is pretty normal. Most all charts have stuff that flows easily and stuff that is more challenging. I don't see yours as standing out as particularly different from that. My reference to drama was from the tone of your initial post. Based on your comment above, it seems the issue between yourself and your father is dramatic, or perhaps more correctly, intense.

I would be glad to look at you chart and see if I can address the concerns that you have raised. Let me take some time to do that. And in the meantime, others may have observations they might like to share.

d00dle

if we are readin the same chart, i'd say that this is a chart of someone who is very self-conscious/self-interested. he or she could be the ruler of his/her own destiny and/or the master of his fate.

Last edited:

natrive

that sounds pretty accurate.

everything i do seems to have a self-fulfilling purpose.
i'm always sensitive of what i have to gain and lose.

d00dle

sorry hehe. more on the chart...i see there're a few planets in the 2nd (money, processions). you may be quite focused or even obsessed with materials, physical comforts, and possessions. you could be quite materially successful (rich). do u run a business? or maybe you are an executive?

natrive

well, i'm 20, but i've been into investing since i was very young. i've had a few mentors, but let's get this straight, i do not come from a privileged background. i don't have much & my friends never let me forget that.

as of now, i'm poor, but i have a pretty serious financial venture coming into place that i've been working on for a while.

right now, i'm applying to a few ivy leagues next fall & they're going to cost a lot of money.

not sure if that says anything to you, but that's what's going on here in the near future.

natrive

i'm not going to sugar-coat it, i don't feel comfortable without the finer things.
i'm obsessed about money but not in the greedy way.
ok yes, i'm very greedy, but not stingy.
i like to share the wealth.
but like i said, i just want to feel comfortable and secure.
and i'll sacrifice lots of things for that.

also, something weird: i like to collect things, like books and flashy socks

Last edited:

natrive

I can't believe all the weird **** I've said years ago. I'm not even interested in money beyond the practical uses it has. I'm still just as lost as I was when I first made this post, albeit less naive. I wish to help others and be happy, that is all.

Ukpoohbear

I can't believe all the weird **** I've said years ago. I'm not even interested in money beyond the practical uses it has. I'm still just as lost as I was when I first made this post, albeit less naive. I wish to help others and be happy, that is all.

You are growing as a person! Although if you have a few planets in the 2nd house then money and posessions will always be a theme. Your chart has gone now though. If you want to post it again I could have a look?

natrive

Here is my real chart. The other one was a mistake. More proof of how naive I was. Lol.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_jesse_verrier.9550.14125.png
    astro_w2gw_jesse_verrier.9550.14125.png
    40.7 KB · Views: 15

Ukpoohbear

From this chart it looks like you have had issues with both your Mum and your Dad but they may be for different reasons. A lot of success potential can be seen in your chart as well which I will mention.

Moon represents the Mum and is in the 4th house of the family and past and we can see the past has been very emotional for you. Moon in the sign of Aries shows this causes you to be angry at times. With Sun conjunct Mars in 11th also, you will be quick to anger and express yourself.

Moon is square by Saturn in the 1st house which shows the separation from your Mum and Dad. Saturn represents the Dad and in your 1st house he is a big impact on your life. He has caused you to want to be successful like you have previously said but also appear cautious and serious. With Neptune conjunct Uranus also in the first house you can probably appear eccentric and unorganized/dreamy at times too. and this is also because of your upbringing. Venus conjunct the MC in Libra shows you have a very charming personality and your reputation will be known to be Charming and Venusian, being squared by Neptune/Uranus shows that despite the good reputation, people will also find you unorganised and confusing. This is because of your past though and how you relate to people has effected it.

The Venus conjunct MC in Libra placement is a karmic gift according to Vedic so you are able to use this to achieve success despite the problems you have had in life. Infact, the north node is also conjunct Neptune and Uranus, so you are meant to turn these feelings of insecurity and confusion and use it to drive your personality forward, once you are able to grasp your issues and not let your past confuse you.

Beside the first house stellium which shows you are to develop your own personality, you also have an 11th house stellium which is another sign of success. This shows the same issues as mentioned previously because Sun conjunct Mars is very headstrong and will try to bulldoze their way through people. Conjunct Pluto just adds extra intensity to this. So if you can learn to manage your temper and direct it into 11th house themes like business and interacting, then you will achieve success.

So we can see there are emotions from your past that have hurt you but are also a part of your desire to achieve success. With the first house stellium, you can use your unique personality given to you by your enviromeant to develop a strong sense of yourself. You can use the anger from the sun conjunct mars in 11th to achieve success in business. You can also use the karmic gift of Venus conjunct MC in Libra to charm people and use your good reputation to achieve your goals and move on from your past.

Last edited:

natrive

This is a brilliant analyzation of of natal chart and how I feel underneath. You have brought some things to light. Thank you. I have begun to suffer from anger more and more and more each day since cognizcance of past hurts from my childhood keep cropping up. I deal with a major inferioty complex especially when it comes to women. (Absent mother.) I have this nefarious need to achieve respect, adoration, and love from others to the point of neediness. One thing that puzzles me is the fact the all my aspects seem to be very potent but at the same time very conflicting. it's like my chart is pulled into different directions. Like a paradox. How easy can it be to integrate a strong venusian influence, when at the same time I have an utterly overpowering scorpio influence, and an overpowering 1st house. It's like the battle of the titans against the gods. I'm not sure what influences should take the front seat or how to synthesize all this overflow of surging energy into the highest good. It's like I've been given a giant sword that I am not brave nor strong enough to weild. I don't want to waste what god has given me. But I don't know how to develop into the man I was meant to be. I don't know my chart, and I've been studying it for 8 years.