hihihihihi

The letters in MOULIN sum up to 30.

The Sabian Symbol associated with this number is:

A DUCK POND AND ITS BROOD.
= Sabian Symbol for 0º Taurus

quack quack

LOL

Pisceanfool

The letters in PISCEANFOOL sum up to 52.

The Sabian Symbol associated with this number is:

WHITE DOVE FLYING OVER TROUBLED WATERS.
= Sabian Symbol for 22º Taurus

hmmmm

Last edited:

athan

athan=17
sabian symbol: two prim spinsters sitting together in silence (17*Aries)

my english wasn't good enough so I had to look up the word prim; As a matter of fact I had always pictured myself as an old hag pouring knowledge to youngsters in silence. thank G-d at least I am a PRIM one.

primster sinster minister
LOLOL

windwispers

does anyone have any idea what :
8º Libra (188): A BLAZING FIREPLACE IN A DESERTED HOME.
may mean?

it is the degree of my moon.. any ideas?

windwispers

heh yes that is what i thought it meant.. i was just hoping my interpretation was wrong....
the chinese laundry i think may mean something foreign yet normal (laundry mat is a pretty normal thing to have in many parts of the world)...if that makes any sense...
or maybe foreign work....foreign services... hmm idk :p
i also have this sambien symbol... may i ask what degree is this planet associated with in your chart?.. maybe that will give some insight...

windwispers

here is someone elses interpretation of symbol Sagittarius 22 - A Chinese Laundry:
hot, steamy, hard work, low wages, companionship, small business, drudgery...
also anothr woman related it to hiding yourself away, putting up the shutters against the world and only associating with those very few people you feel you relate to or can trust. similar to the sabien symbol Gemini 18: Two Chinese Men Talking Chinese in a Western Crowd - which narrows down the number of people we can relate to - we find very few people who understand our 'language'.

i thought this was interesting... hope it helps :)

tricky raven

windwispers said:
does anyone have any idea what :
8º Libra (188): A BLAZING FIREPLACE IN A DESERTED HOME.
may mean?

it is the degree of my moon.. any ideas?

Hmm some thoughts.....

A blazing fire in an empty home could relate to the womb, spirituality, meditation, when we empty the mind and connect with our soul (fire). This ability is an incredible gift and perhaps you have in the past (Moon) learned to let go of your conscious mind (ego) and discovered in your heart’s center, a place where you can commune with Spirit.

Insecurity, the fire would become withdrawn and cold. But you have a blazing fire, perhaps someone who feels rather than thinks, and one who can be dominated by your emotions.

Also, this could indicate that you have a considerable reserve of inner power. You also could be someone who can behave oneself (controlled fire) and other times, something of a terror (out of control fire).

windwispers

trick raven,
thankyou for your enterpritation, it really resonated with me.
my libra moon is in the 12th house... i am very dominated by my emotions.. most times..becase of my 12th house placement i seem very withdrawn from others and very introverted.

"You also could be someone who can behave oneself (controlled fire) and other times, something of a terror (out of control fire)."
i always have trouble with this... balancing out the libra scales is something ive been trying to work on.

i do have a very strong connection with my spiritual self... almost to a fault... some things i have done in my life don't make sense to my family, or most people around me... but in my heart and soul i knew they were things i had to do...

i also think that maybe a blazing fire in a deserted home could represent a nurturing person with no one close or around to nurture... someone with a lack of relationships... i sortof feel that way now...anyways

i was wondering what you think of the sabien symbol
Capricorn 10: On the deck of an old fashioned sailing ship seamen are taming an albatross that feeds from their hands.
Kozminsky Symbol: A glimmering light stealing into an armory, on the walls of which hang polished implements of war.

i can't quit figure it out. maybe communication and connection with naure?

cclawson

:confused: I went to the Sabian Symbols and Astrology section - this is what I got:

Sabian Symbol for the Sun:
A WOMAN HAS RISEN OUT OF THE OCEAN, A SEAL IS EMBRACING HER. (1º Aries)

Sabian Symbol for the Moon:

Sabian Symbol for Mercury:

Sabian Symbol for Venus:

Sabian Symbol for Mars:

Sabian Symbol for Jupiter:

Sabian Symbol for Saturn:

Sabian Symbol for Uranus:

Sabian Symbol for Neptune:

Sabian Symbol for Pluto:

Sabian Symbol for the North Node:

Sabian Symbol for the South Node:
A BUTTERFLY PRESERVED AND MADE PERFECT WITH A DART THROUGH IT. (1º Libra)

Sabian Symbol for the Ascendant:

Sabian Symbol for the Midheaven:

All the same, except for the SN. Is this typical? I thought it odd they were all the same except one.

Thank you.

tricky raven

windwispers said:
Capricorn 10: On the deck of an old fashioned sailing ship seamen are taming an albatross that feeds from their hands.
Kozminsky Symbol: A glimmering light stealing into an armory, on the walls of which hang polished implements of war.

i can't quit figure it out. maybe communication and connection with naure?

Capricorn 10: On the deck of an old fashioned sailing ship seamen are
taming an albatross that feeds from their hands.

Gosh there’s so much to see in this one symbol.

Hmm, first of all this could be a nurturing, receptive, supportive, compassionate and humanitarian symbol. The ship seamen (plural) could be seeking to bring other people happiness, as much as they work (unconscious, reflections of water) to secure their own.

Thinking along these terms, these seamen could become very disappointed when others may fall short of their expectations. Are they rescuers? Constantly putting their own aspiration and dreams on hold to help others? Is that why the ship is ‘old fashioned’?

In a book called “Animal Wise” by Ted Andrews, he speaks of the Albatross

The albatross breeds mostly on Antarctica and oceanic islands and they do not breed until they are at least seven years old. This reflects much about the cycle of maturity for those to whom the albatross appears. And….

Personal, business, and other endeavors - especially all creative activities and undertakings - will usually taken seven years before they become truly productive for you.

I’m not sure if the number 7 holds importance for you, but if it does, then this statement would definitely pertain to anything you’ve been creating.

Also the albatross is a lovely gentle bird by nature, and one of the largest sea birds in the world. With such a huge wing span, this could relate to an expansive and optimistic person who needs to be ‘free’(seamen) to enjoy life. In other words we need room to fly! The more dependent we become to the others, the more we will become emotionally dependent on them (a form of imprisonment?). In other words the albatross will not do what it is meant to do…….it will stay near the seamen, withdrawing from its true purpose.

I wonder if this symbol has anything to do with the desire of emotional acceptance or fulfillment of some kind? Is that why the albatross is willing, or allowing itself to be tamed…..is it this bird’s desire to find a committed relationship? Maybe this could be about forming intimate relationships and in order to get what we want, we must be clear in exactly what we are looking for? Otherwise we could have a tendency to ‘move’ (ship) through a lot of different relationships. Hmm, but the ship is ‘old’…….has it never returned home? Are these sailors mission oriented, always there to help, counsel and assist? To make friends of a wild bird reveals ‘real intimacy and tenderness’….a true form of Spiritual intervention and the Divine.

Imagine being a sailor and finding the uncharted waters as our home? Hmm, traveling to places we would only ever dream of?

A lovely symbol to behold!

tricky raven

On windwispers post, she also added this.....

I’m not too knowledgeable of the Kozminsky symbols. In fact this is the first I’ve heard of them. After writing this, I think I have more questions than answers.

Are the Sabians and the Kizminsky's symbols supposed to reflect similar answers?

This symbol seems to speak of the accumulated past, the passing of time, an array of different weapons used in past wars?

As a person does this illustrate a driving passion or a willful desire to persuade others of our beliefs and values? Is it where we can become too attached to our own personal principles? Also could the weapons represent people and who might be the most suitable one to help us now.

Is this a person who shows dramatic ways to display their love, as well as dramatic fights?

I also wonder if the armory means we could be prepared to coexist in peace, but not to make ourselves vulnerable.

Do these weapons represent control or great strength. The walls, “polished implements” feels cool and so unemotional. The glimmering light, may be visions, hopes, high ideals which are set in a world that is filled with love as well as hate and cruelty.

I also wonder who the keeper is of this armory. Are we brave or mad to be here. If we were to choose a weapon which would it be and what would it be used for……maybe to remove obstacles that are in our way?

I’ll have to do a search the kozminksy symbols and when I understand more, add to this post.

windwispers

wow so much thought was put into your reply's, thankyou tricky raven
this is the site where i got both the sabien and kozminsky interpretation
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/sabian-symbols/capricorn-symbols.php
here is an exerpt from astrology-numerology.com on the number 7, or scorpionic energy

A Life Path 7 person is a peaceful and affectionate soul. But you guard your connection to people carefully. It's easy for you to detect deception and recognize insincere people, and you avoid them. You aren't one to have a wide circle of friends, but once you accept someone as a friend, it's for life. It's as if you must get to know someone a lot better before you allow the wall surrounding you to be penetrated. Chances are you are a very charming and refined individual with great poise and a quick wit. Nonetheless, there is an exclusiveness about you. You probably aren't a very social person. Your reserve is often taken to be aloofness, but actually, it's not that at all. It is merely a cover up for your basic feeling of insecurity. There's no rush, It takes time for you to warm up to new friends. Clubs and organizations hold little interest for you; you are not a joiner.

You actually like being alone and away from the hustle and bustle of modern life. In many ways, you would have fit in better in much earlier times when the pace of life was less hectic. You need a good deal of quiet time to be with your own inner thoughts and dreams. You dislike crowds, noise, distractions, and confusion.

The overwhelming strength of the number 7 is reflected in the depth of thinking that is shown; you will garner knowledge from practically every source that you find. Intellectual, scientific, and studious, you don't accept a premise until you have dissected the subject and arrived at your own independent conclusion.

This is a very spiritual number and it often denotes a sort of spiritual wisdom that becomes apparent at a fairly early age. A built in inner guide providing a strong sense of intuition may set you up as being a law unto yourself. Whatever spiritual position you take, whether traditional or bizarre, you will cling to it with fervor. Once you have decided an issue, it is almost impossible to get you to revisit the question. Adaptability is not your style, and change for you is a rarity.

You rely heavily on your experiences and your intuition, rather than accepting advice from someone. Your hunches usually prove to be very accurate, and knowing this, you follow the directions they seem to guide.

In the most negative use of the 7 energies, you can become very pessimistic, lackadaisical, quarrelsome, and secretive. A Life Path 7 individual who is not living life fully and gaining through experiences, is a hard person to live with because of a serious lack of consideration for others. There is such a negative attitude. Indeed, operating on the negative side of the 7 can produce a very selfish and spoiled individual and living with one can be a challenge. This may be why some 7s actually prefer living alone. If you have any of the negative traits they are very difficult to get rid of because you tend to feel that the world really does owe you a living or that in some way you are not being fairly treated.

Fortunately, the negative 7 is not the typical 7, at least not without some mitigating positive traits. This number is one that seems to have some major shifts from highs to lows. Stability in feelings may be elusive for you.

i however do not have a lifepath of seven, but i completely relate to this interpretation. i have only two friends, who i am completely loyal too. i am perceived as a loner, by most people. the line:
"Nonetheless, there is an exclusiveness about you. You probably aren't a very social person. Your reserve is often taken to be aloofness, but actually, it's not that at all. It is merely a cover up for your basic feeling of insecurity."
completely describes my personality.
i remember while going through a sortof breaking down and rebuilding of myself a couple of years ago, my parents would criticize me for going to extremes in finding the answers i needed.. the only way i could describe it was that i saw the problems and wanted to get to the root of them, i wanted to dip deep and find the truth... this was long before i knew about astrology....
i follow my intuition into a speared pit at times... but in the end it benefits me, even though it seems self destructive at first.
"If you have any of the negative traits they are very difficult to get rid of because you tend to feel that the world really does owe you a living or that in some way you are not being fairly treated."
i tend to feel the opposite... like i owe the world something... and that so many other people are more unfairly treated than i am.
even though my lifepath number is not 7, my favorite number for all my life has been the number 7 and 17. if that means anything

With such a huge wing span, this could relate to an expansive and optimistic person who needs to be ‘free’(seamen) to enjoy life. In other words we need room to fly! The more dependent we become to the others, the more we will become emotionally dependent on them (a form of imprisonment?). In other words the albatross will not do what it is meant to do…….it will stay near the seamen, withdrawing from its true purpose.
this really struck me... i need alot of space and freedom... so much that when i am in the car and restricted from putting my own car window down, unable to feel the wind... i feel suffocated and imprisoned.. i know that is extreme, but it is how i feel. i also feel like i am emotionally dependant on others, and that i am not fullfilling my purpose... though this emotional depenance is not as strong as it was before.. i have learned to become more independant.

Imagine being a sailor and finding the uncharted waters as our home? Hmm, traveling to places we would only ever dream of?
A lovely symbol to behold!

yes it is:) ... this is along the lines of what i want to do with my life.. travel and study nature... this would be a life no one in my family has ever lived.

The ship seamen (plural) could be seeking to bring other people happiness, as much as they work (unconscious, reflections of water) to secure their own.

my desire to make others happy is almost overwhelming... sometimes i will even sacrifice voicing my own opinions so not to upset them...

The glimmering light, may be visions, hopes, high ideals which are set in a world that is filled with love as well as hate and cruelty.
people always tell me how contradictory my optomistic dreams are compaared to my sometimes pessimistic attitude... at the same time i dream of greater future, i realize how messed up the world is now and it depresses me

I also wonder if the armory means we could be prepared to coexist in peace, but not to make ourselves vulnerable.
this is exactly how i approach my family

i am honestly unsure whether are not the kozminsky symbols are supposed to reflect similar answers, but i don't believe they do.
here is an article you might enjoy with different degree interpretations:
http://www.astrosoftware.com/DegreeMeaning.htm
your posts were very insightful,
thankyou again for the help tricky raven:)

windwispers

Capricorn 6
Sabian Symbol: A dark archway in the forest leads to greater depths and darkness beyond, in its shade lie an even ten logs.
Kozminsky Symbol: A traveler walking up a long forest rise, the path surrounded by dense gnarled trees. It is approaching evening, and the way is long and gloomy, but at the top can be seen a star within a wreath of fine clouds illuminating a beautiful blue sky.

the sabien symbol is the one i am confsed about... what do you think is the significance of the ten logs in the shade?

tricky raven

Gosh windwispers, thank you so much for the kozminsky interpretation! I've learned and gleamed so much from reading it and your personal interpretation. As you can tell, I LOVE the Sabians and how many thoughts and ideas can be revealed from one phrase or sentence. Rather than book interpretations, I enjoy studying the symbol and as you say put my own thoughts into it.

Wow! again thank you SO much! I shall look at Capricorn 6 and return with my thoughts later. I also am intrigued by the kozminsky symbols.....and I again must THANK YOU!

Best Regards,
tricky raven

windwispers

your welcome tricky raven, i'm glad to have broadened your knowledge :)
but really you have helped me more.. you have great insight.
i also enjoy sabiens... so many ideas can be drawn from one phrase, its nice to hear everyone's version.

i cannot wait to read your thoughts on capricorn 6.
peace tricky raven :)