Hey folks! How Strong Is My Intuition and What Kind Of Sex Appeal Is In My Chart?

IWDWSWLM

Hey folks! I love this site!!!

I was wondering if anyone could see in my chart if I am supposed to have strong intuition and also if I should have any kind of strong sex appeal?

Two very different questions but they have been weighing on my mind lately.

If anyone could help me I would be extremely grateful

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_peter_andrews_hp.27154.21462.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_peter_andrews_hp.27154.21462.gif
    48.1 KB · Views: 50

Melaike

Hey folks! I love this site!!!

I was wondering if anyone could see in my chart if I am supposed to have strong intuition and also if I should have any kind of strong sex appeal?

Two very different questions but they have been weighing on my mind lately.

If anyone could help me I would be extremely grateful

Yes you seem to have sex appeal.Because in addition to your Scorpio ASC you have Venus in Scorpio in the first house.Also your pluto is almost conjunct your ASC.

Generally I can say that you're an attractive person:Venus in the first house,Venus trine Moon,Moon sextile Jupiter.But your Venus-Saturn conjunction in the first house can make you look cold and reserved.People may find it hard to approach you.

By the way may I ask your gender ?

IWDWSWLM

Thank you so much for your response!!

I am a male.

I think you're correct that I may seem cold at first, but once they get to know me, people say I make them feel safe :)

Blackbird

Show us your photo and we'll tell you instantly if you've got any sex-appeal... :D But back to astrology... Libra sun combined with scorp ascendant should give a great deal of attractiveness. Well, at least outward. And yes, venus in scorpio - veery appealing... I know that from my own experience. And you should be quite flirtatious generally.

Intuitiveness... Well, you do have your moon=emotions placed in a very sensitive and intuitive sign - pisces. Moreover, your moon makes a beautiful trine to pluto - also in an intuitive sign scorpio. So yes, you should have a great deal of intuition and it wouldn't be suprising if you're greatly interested in psychology and/or esoteric matters.

IWDWSWLM

Thanks for the response! I have indeed always had a very deep interest in psychology and trying to understand human behavior! You're right on the mark with that :)

Flirtatious - I am not intentionally a flirt lol. But I probably can come across that way. I have been told I have an innocent yet seductive charm, but its totally subconscious.

I think I can be intuitive...but its not the psychic type where people see visions. I generally "feel" things. A few of my friends who know astrology state that they are surprised that I don't see visions because they think my chart suggests I should be able to. I wasn't sure what they meant.

Thank you so much for looking into my chart