Solar return - health and finances

dd78

This is my current solar return chart.
About two years ago I was hit by a disaster and from that time on everything has been getting worse and worse in every departament of my life.
Every little thing I did last year gave null results at the best, but mostly the results were bad, very bad or terrible. :sad:

This year my 5th house is rising and first natal planet to rise is my Moon, which is even more emphasized by partile conjunction with transiting South Node.
My Moon sits in my natal 6th house and rules 11th.

It`s my Firdaria of the Sun (main) and LOY is Jupiter (ruler of natal 4th and 7th).

Profected AC falls exactly on my natal Mercury (natal AC ruler), and here Jupiter is in partile sextile with my natal AC/trine DC.

The problem is that I don`t have any friends, social life or whatsoever. However, what I do have are open enemies. So Jupiter can only signify enemies in my life right now.

What I`m really concerned is my health (physical and emotional), which has been getting worse for about two years and it doesn`t look like it is going to get any better anytime soon (my upcoming solar return looks even worse, at least to me).
Last year I had two minor surgeries which leaved serious damages to my appereance. I`ve tried to correct these, but the best results I`ve gotten were worth nothing.

I`m compelled to correct these damages this year, but I`m afraid I`m just doomed and I can`t be successful anymore.

These bad changes make me reluctant about leaving my apartament at all.
"Luckily", I don`t have too many reasons to leave.

I`m also in a terrible financial situation. I`m recovering from grief and can`t work. I applied for a financial support for temporarily disabled in July, but I was rejected. I`ve just applied for a support from another institution, but I don`t count on anything anymore.

My ex owes me a lot of child support money due to me, but he hides his possesions and officially has no income. And although he keeps promising me that he would give me the money, it has been going on for too long and I`ve lost any hope for getting anything from him. Whether by court order or directly.
He has also been harrassing me and suggesting that he would give me the money for sex :sick:. It makes me hate myself and feel worthless more than ever.

Does this chart show if a surgery can be successful this year?
Also, does it show any changes in my finances?
Again, I do not see anything even close to good here myself.

I`d appreciate if anybody could help me with this chart

Last edited:

kimbermoon

In order to respond I would have to see the transits currently in play...can you post your chart with the current transits included ...astro.com has that option to use in it's pull down list...[extended chart].

dd78

...can you post your chart with the current transits included

Sorry for delay,
I`d rather not post my natal chart here, but I can PM you my chart & current transits if you agree.

Mars rules my natal 8th house and my current Mars return occured very recently, so I can attach this return chart here for reference, if you wish.

Mars is in much better condition in his own return chart - in hayz, in joy etc.
But I`m not sure which return is more important?:unsure:

dd78

UPDATE!​
On March 8th, the very day Jupiter turned stationary Rx, I received some good news about my financial situation. My finances improved enough to let me start solving some of my most pressing medical issues.

Beside that, it looks like I`m going to be involved in at least three court cases. In all of them I`d be the initiator. Two instances concern malpractice and negligence of medical personell (in one instance resulting in severe health deterioration and death of a family member) and one concerns child support money long due to me.

ardentika

You can still blur out your personal details and upload your natal chart so that more people can have the opportunity to join :)

dd78

You can still blur out your personal details and upload your natal chart so that more people can have the opportunity to join :)

You are right :smile:

I attach my current SR chart with my natal planets on the outer rim.

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
You are right :smile:

I attach my current SR chart with my natal planets on the outer rim.

Even better would be the natal + solar return with houses option. That shows exactly how the solar return houses line up with the natal ones. That's a crucial part of solar return chart interpretation, especially if you want to look at particular areas of life such as health and finances.

Last edited:

kimbermoon

May 4, 2018
Glad to hear that you have experienced more positive influences recently. As Jupiter turned retrograde, it accented your nodal Axis, strongly suggesting that this could be part of your destiny stepping in. Currently Mars will enter your 6th H [Aquarius] forming a square to Uranus as it enters Taurus which could be a push for experiencing a greater sense of personal freedom. By the end of the month, Mars will form a promising sextile to it's own place, offering
a potential reprieve from recent negativeness, as part of it's new two year cycle. Then by October, Mars will reach the activation of your Natal Moon trine Pluto bringing a potential for positive transformations in your life if you choose to use your personal powers in more productive ways. Keep in mind that Mars cycles in a two year cycle [roughly], re-enacting similar themes of action and motivation arising at regular intervals.

With Jupiter retrograde this is a good time to release your inner tensions and frustrations by showing gratitude, rather than resentment and anxiety. Showing the Universe that you are more grateful than needy is a good attitude to adopt in life. Jupiter retrograde offers the chance for
looking inward and evaluating your values and judgments about life.

Also Uranus moving into Taurus on the 15th heralds an important cycle of monetary changes, so long as you avoid recklessness and keep your motivations realistic. Wishing you the best of luck!

dd78

May 4, 2018
Glad to hear that you have experienced more positive influences recently. As Jupiter turned retrograde, it accented your nodal Axis, strongly suggesting that this could be part of your destiny stepping in.
Currently Mars will enter your 6th H [Aquarius] forming a square to Uranus as it enters Taurus which could be a push for experiencing a greater sense of personal freedom. By the end of the month, Mars will form a promising sextile to it's own place, offering a potential reprieve from recent negativeness, as part of it's new two year cycle.

With Jupiter retrograde this is a good time to release your inner tensions and frustrations by showing gratitude, rather than resentment and anxiety. Showing the Universe that you are more grateful than needy is a good attitude to adopt in life. Jupiter retrograde offers the chance for
looking inward and evaluating your values and judgments about life.

Thank you so much for this analysis, Kimbermoon.
I really appreciate your help :smile:

This is really better than I expected before, and I`ve been doing much better for a while. I`ve found solutions to two of my health issues I was somehow unable to find before, because I wasn` t aware wwhat the undelying causes of these issues really were. These can finally be solved now and I`m sure of positive results of upcoming surgical procedures.

I had to resort to taking antidepressant drug to fight my depressed mood, and it really changed a lot in my internal makeup and helps me keep more positive, calm and optimistic attitude. I also can do much more thank to this attitude and mood change. I have also received direct and indirect support from many people.

Then by October, Mars will reach the activation of your Natal Moon trine Pluto bringing a potential for positive transformations in your life if you choose to use your personal powers in more productive ways. Keep in mind that Mars cycles in a two year cycle [roughly], re-enacting similar themes of action and motivation arising at regular intervals.

Also Uranus moving into Taurus on the 15th heralds an important cycle of monetary changes, so long as you avoid recklessness and keep your motivations realistic. Wishing you the best of luck!

May is for me traditionally a month when many big and important life events take place and sometimes they are life changing, for the good or bad. I`m looking forward for events of this and next months, as there is a load of active transits to my chart. Many similar influences are snapshot in upcoming lunar returns and my Moon will be activated by Solar eclipse in August as well, so I keep my eyes and ears open.

I hope Uranus transit to my 9th house will bring me overseas travel, not just lawsuits and legal stuff:smile:

I also try not to have too big expectations, since not everything can change with a change of attitude. There are still things that bother me very much and I`m realistic about them never going away completely.

Again, thank you for your support :smile:
I`ll keep you updated.

dd78

I need to be more realistic, I guess.
My beloved son died on May 15th 2016.:crying:
And my beloved cat has been dying since May 15th 2018 and he will die very soon.:crying:

I also entered a highly toxic and abusive relationship in May 1998. This relationship almost killed me and damaged me forever. :crying:
Unfortunately, this guy is alive and very well and keeps stalking me. But he never loved me, so it`s obvious that he is not going to suffer or die :devil:.

I hate this month!!!

There are only my parents left right now.

dd78

UPDATE!
1. In June I sued my ex for child support due to me, but there were delays and I`m not sure if I can get satisfactory results, because the case is complicated.

2. In late July my dad went on a trip to a countryside. And while on a field trip to a rural area he found a dehydrated and nearly starved to death baby cat . He took this cat home and took care of her. This cat really brought a lot of joy to me. I`m not sure if it showed in my return chart, however pets are a 6th house issue.:cool:

3. During Mars retrograde period and 3 days before the solar eclipse in Leo, my 12th house (exactly opposite my Moon), I was admitted to hospital with terrible infection and had a surgery right away. I stayed in the hospital for 10 days and had a second surgery on August 16th.

I understand now why 6th, 12th and 8th houses were all emphasized in this return chart.

The Solar eclipse in August also fell in my 12th house and exactly opposite my 6th house Moon, so the main events took place in 12th hs= hospital and were caused by a disease (6th house), but the effects of the eclipse are to be felt in my 11th house and caused big changes in my relationship to my parents, mom especially (=Moon) .

The delineation of this Saros cycle given by B. Brady in her book was once again picture perfect to me.

The eclipse fell exactly on her natal Sun-Pluto conjunction. This eclipse fell on my dad`s natal planets, too. SO it affected all of us deeply and I can surely speak of a "rebuilding and transformation" and "sudden collapse of existing structure".:whistling: