Is quesited satisfied/fulfilled in his personal life

dd78

The quesited is Mars, in exaltation, in 4th radical house.
The question was about personal fulfillment/satisfaction in his relationship.
At first sight Mars looks extremely happy. But he is in own 10th house, which isn`t personal at all.
Mars is also in partile conjunction with Saturn, so I`m not sure if I should treat Saturn as partner of the Quesited, or some kind of restriction etc.

I appreciate your input on this one.

Attachments

• satisf.jpg
    satisf.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 51

IleneK

Premium Member
The quesited is Mars, in exaltation, in 4th radical house.
The question was about personal fulfillment/satisfaction in his relationship.
At first sight Mars looks extremely happy. But he is in own 10th house, which isn`t personal at all.
Mars is also in partile conjunction with Saturn, so I`m not sure if I should treat Saturn as partner of the Quesited, or some kind of restriction etc.

I appreciate your input on this one.

Hi, dd78.

Here is one portrait of the chart.

He is Mars, and the person with which he is in relationship is signified by Venus. I think they are both strong. She/Venus is grounded and consistent, being dignified by rulership. He is powerful but variable, being dignified by exaltation.

His fulfullment/satisfaction would be reflected by his /Mars' reception toward her/Venus: she is in the sign of his/Mars' detriment, so I don't think his inner experience of her is very good. His/Mars' being conjunct malefic Saturn also points less than pleasant circumstances for him [ I personally would not call Saturn the partner. Saturn is more about him than her, with Mars Saturn partile conjunction.]

She's not crazy about him/Mars, either, but does like him as she receives him by triplicity.

And they do apply to meet by trine, so there is likely some level of ease between them although Venus will meet malefic Saturn before she gets to Mars, so it may not be too pleasant?

I think the houses in which these planets are located may tell us about where their respective focuses are. He/Mars is exalted and angular in his 10th; his life is about work, being out in the world. She/Venus is dignified and in his/Mars' 2nd so strongly interested in his resources, earnings, in the outcome of relationship with him?

Anyway, that is one way to look at it...?

dd78

He is Mars, and the person with which he is in relationship is signified by Venus. He is powerful but variable, being dignified by exaltation.

His/Mars' being conjunct malefic Saturn also points less than pleasant circumstances for him [ I personally would not call Saturn the partner. Saturn is more about him than her, with Mars Saturn partile conjunction.]

Hi Ilene,
Thank you for your response :smile:

I asked exlusively about Mars, because he is the focus here, e.g. his personal satisfaction and fulfillment in the context of his relationship. Venus is quesited, but she`s irrelevant here. And although somewhat interested in what Mars values or likes, she is obviously not in relationship with Mars, since she asks horary, not him.

Mars is relationship with another person, but acts ambiguously towars Venus. People in happy and fulfilling relationships do not behave this way, at least not usually and without reason.
This is why the question was asked.

I apologize for not adding this information before. I thought it was clear.

His/Mars' being conjunct malefic Saturn also points less than pleasant circumstances for him [ I personally would not call Saturn the partner. Saturn is more about him than her, with Mars Saturn partile conjunction.]

Mars is in 10th hs, so maybe he is focused on keeping appereances and his social standing? Sign. in 10th hs in context of personal question it seems somewhat out of tune to me.

Besides, as you noted, Mars in partile conjunction with Saturn is accidently debilitated. He is blocked by Saturn`s stern coldness? Saturn disposits Mars, so the former has the upper hand here.

On the other hand, Mars is in mutual reception with Saturn, so right now they are friends, even though they generally represent totally different energies. Table of assessing debility and dignity doesn`t provide any explanation as to house/sign position of conjunction with a malefic.
But these two planets also like very different things - Saturn rejects planets in Aries, yet Mars likes them very much. Planets in Aries are in quesited`s first house, so there`s something more about Mars. Something he himself likes, but Saturn doesn`t.

Mars receives a lot in his own 1st hs. in this chart. But I`m wondering if peregrine and accidently very strong Mercury, ruler of 6th and 3rd questited`s houses , is also a nice and pleasant guest. Exalted Sun (ruler of 5th quesited`s hs) is a real party animal and demands full attention and is very loud about it. It looks like Mars has very big personal expression needs? or sexual, since it`s a personal question? Or is overly playful? These big needs negatively influence his health and communication/thinking? Maybe he uses recreational drugs/drinks and it destroys his health and makes him quarrelsome etc.?

I`m not sure how to understand it. These planets in 1st hs along with Saturn literally sitting on Mars don`t look like a great pleasure . And they are just too close to AC and Mars, respectively, to be ignored.

The question is: who is Saturn here? is it his current partner?

I`m not sure if I can use Venus=querent as his partner here?:unsure:

Please, correct me if I`m wrong with my analysis

IleneK

Premium Member
This question needs clarification and context.

I don't understand what you are asking when you say "Is he is satisfied in his personal life?"

We need a house to signify "personal life."
Are you interested to know about his homelife [4th from the 7th?],
his romantic, relational interest [7th from the 7th],
his work life [10th from the 7th],
his financial well-being?
his performance in higher education?

What exactly do you want to know that he is contented or discontented with? I don't understand what your real underlying question is.

rafaella

Horary is not meant for spying on other people and trying to figure out whats happening in other people's personal life.

Are you asking this question because you have romantic interest in this man?

dd78

Horary is not meant for spying on other people and trying to figure out whats happening in other people's personal life.

I know.

Are you asking this question because you have romantic interest in this man?

whenever I have romantic interests (which happened three times in my entire life), these interests always happen to be taken or totally unavailable to me. Or they happen to prefer somebody else while staring at me (instead of staring at their partners) for some reasons.
So I`m being realistic. This guy can`t be interested in me, at least not romantically.
What I want is irrelevant, since I never get it, anyway.

dd78

This question needs clarification and context.

I don't understand what you are asking when you say "Is he is satisfied in his personal life?"

We need a house to signify "personal life."
Are you interested to know about his homelife [4th from the 7th?],
his romantic, relational interest [7th from the 7th],
his work life [10th from the 7th],
his financial well-being?
his performance in higher education?

What exactly do you want to know that he is contented or discontented
with? I don't understand what your real underlying question is.

I`ve asked generally about happiness/satisfaction of quesited. In his private (not professional) life. I once asked in another thread, which house ruled happiness. Since this was a general question, I was advised to use dignities and aspects of a significator to determine somebody`s state of mind/ happiness, and to use aspects and houses to determine where causes of his state of mind/emotions may be.
This is why I tried to analyze Mars and his aspects here. And what I`m interested in is Mercury, because he is rx and appying conjunction to DC and square to Mars. ANd Saturn, because he is in partile conjunction with Mars.

I`ve had recently a kind of power struggle with my ex and his lunar return chart looked very similar to this horary. My ex (Mars) was conjunct Saturn and square Mercury and Sun. At that time he was trying really hard to manipulate me into doing something and seemed really optimistic about his own pushing power. He was trying to make me feel bad about myself and used abusive words and generally communication to achieve it. But I was like a rock and gave him only extreme frustration of his great efforts. He had to give it up at least for a while and realize that he in no way is getting what he wants. It looks like a great frustration.

Btw, he is not getting what he wants anytime anymore. He owes me child support money and the only one to give anything to anybody is him giving me my money and my possessions back. He was trying to make me give him more (=use me) without even giving me back what he owes me:devil:

IleneK

Premium Member
I`ve asked generally about happiness/satisfaction of quesited. In his private (not professional) life. I once asked in another thread, which house ruled happiness. Since this was a general question, I was advised to use dignities and aspects of a significator to determine somebody`s state of mind/ happiness, and to use aspects and houses to determine where causes of his state of mind/emotions may be.
This is why I tried to analyze Mars and his aspects here. And what I`m interested in is Mercury, because he is rx and appying conjunction to DC and square to Mars. ANd Saturn, because he is in partile conjunction with Mars.

I`ve had recently a kind of power struggle with my ex and his lunar return chart looked very similar to this horary. My ex (Mars) was conjunct Saturn and square Mercury and Sun. At that time he was trying really hard to manipulate me into doing something and seemed really optimistic about his own pushing power. He was trying to make me feel bad about myself and used abusive words and generally communication to achieve it. But I was like a rock and gave him only extreme frustration of his great efforts. He had to give it up at least for a while and realize that he in no way is getting what he wants. It looks like a great frustration.

Btw, he is not getting what he wants anytime anymore. He owes me child support money and the only one to give anything to anybody is him giving me my money and my possessions back. He was trying to make me give him more (=use me) without even giving me back what he owes me:devil:

I don't think in horary you would look for the house of happiness. Rather you would look at the aspects between significator for quesited and the significator for his home/4th from 7th, his relational life/7th from 7th, his work life/10th from 7th.
In this instance, he/exalted Mars is in partile conjunction with dignified Saturn, ruler of his 10th. These two planets are also in mutual reception, so this is a very favorable relationship between the bodies, suggesting great contentment with his 10th house matters.
I've already discussed with you how he appears to feel about his relationship by examining the reception and aspect between Mars and Venus.
You can apply the same thinking about his home life, ruled by Moon, to see his level of contentedness there.

I am really think that your question remains to vague to really use horary effectively. As you know, it is not delineated the way you would delineate a solar return. The Mars Saturn conjunction would not mean the same thing in horary as in SR.

Last edited:

dd78

I don't think in horary you would look for the house of happiness. Rather you would look at the aspects between significator for quesited and the significator for his home/4th from 7th, his relational life/7th from 7th, his work life/10th from 7th.
In this instance, he/exalted Mars is in partile conjunction with dignified Saturn, ruler of his 10th. These two planets are also in mutual reception, so this is a very favorable relationship between the bodies, suggesting great contentment with his 10th house matters.
I've already discussed with you how he appears to feel about his relationship by examining the reception and aspect between Mars and Venus.
You can apply the same thinking about his home life, ruled by Moon, to see his level of contentedness there.

I am really think that your question remains to vague to really use horary effectively. As you know, it is not delineated the way you would delineate a solar return. The Mars Saturn conjunction would not mean the same thing in horary as in SR.

So in questions like this one the querent simply falls out of delineation.:andy:

So his family life isn`t too happy, but he likes it very much anyway.

OK, thank you very much for claryfiying me about all the above nuances :smile:

Chrysalis

Who is this guy to you, and why do you want to know ? Seems to me like he's an ex or a crush.

I doubt very much this chart is even answering your question so directly, as unless something really bad has happened to someone or they are missing, and then you wanted to know how they are, of course then you will get answers from the chart...but this is just like a random, nosey question, which i wouldn't see good for any kind of divination practise to get a clear answer.

dd78

Who is this guy to you, and why do you want to know ? Seems to me like he's an ex or a crush.

It`s a long story. I once was stoned and mistook that guy for someone else while shopping, accidently knocked over his cart, but didn`t bother to say anything, just giggled and went away. He assumed I had tried too pick him up and from that time on he stares at me openly whenever he sees me. I admit I like this guy, but I have never smiled at him or whatsoever. I`ve never ever even tried to pick up, approach men etc. Many men usually approach me, show their interest etc. I stumbled upon him afterwards on many occasions. He bragged to his friends about the situation and their reactions about me were clearly very positive. But then on one occasion he showed me ostentatiously that he was taken. It was a humiliating experience to me, as he was so showy and denied my worth alone by assuming I was so ugly and desperate to pick up guys while shopping? And in such a ridiculous way? And from that time on the case should have been be clear up and closed. It was to me, but he keeps spotting me and keeps staring openly at me even from the other side of the street etc. and even while walking along with his girlfriend. He also made an enormous effort to find me on social media without even knowing my name or whatsoever. He was using fake account so I blocked him, but he kept trying anyway. Now he has just moved into the very next apartment block with his girlfriend.
I`m biased and very much confused here. This guy acts weird and inconsistently. Sometimes I get the impression, that it were actually not one and the same but two different yet very similar guys.
This situation is really annoying me.

I doubt very much this chart is even answering your question so directly, as unless something really bad has happened to someone or they are missing, and then you wanted to know how they are, of course then you will get answers from the chart...but this is just like a random, nosey question, which i wouldn't see good for any kind of divination practise to get a clear answer.

Thank you for this clarification, Chrysalis :smile:

muchacho

It`s a long story. I once was stoned and mistook that guy for someone else while shopping, accidently knocked over his cart, but didn`t bother to say anything, just giggled and went away. He assumed I had tried too pick him up and from that time on he stares at me openly whenever he sees me. I admit I like this guy, but I have never smiled at him or whatsoever. I`ve never ever even tried to pick up, approach men etc. Many men usually approach me, show their interest etc. I stumbled upon him afterwards on many occasions. He bragged to his friends about the situation and their reactions about me were clearly very positive. But then on one occasion he showed me ostentatiously that he was taken. It was a humiliating experience to me, as he was so showy and denied my worth alone by assuming I was so ugly and desperate to pick up guys while shopping? And in such a ridiculous way? And from that time on the case should have been be clear up and closed. It was to me, but he keeps spotting me and keeps staring openly at me even from the other side of the street etc. and even while walking along with his girlfriend. He also made an enormous effort to find me on social media without even knowing my name or whatsoever. He was using fake account so I blocked him, but he kept trying anyway. Now he has just moved into the very next apartment block with his girlfriend.
I`m biased and very much confused here. This guy acts weird and inconsistently. Sometimes I get the impression, that it were actually not one and the same but two different yet very similar guys.
This situation is really annoying me.

Thank you for this clarification, Chrysalis :smile:
So the actual question really is just a variation of "Does he love me?" - thanks for clarifying, DD. Now we can actually read the chart. :smile:

L1 in own sign and in detriment of L7. You are very much content with yourself and don't actually like him. L1 is exalting Moon, your feelings may be exaggerated. Moon in fall and detriment of L1. You probably already know that and don't like it.

L7 in own exaltation sign and in triplicity of L1, he may be overly self-confident and does seem to like you but L7 in detriment of Moon, so he's also some aversion to your feelings. I guess that explains his weird behavior. Definitely some split energy going on there.

He's also only mildly interested in whoever Mercury represents and and seems to be indifferent to whoever the Sun represents. Which means he's more interested in you than he's interested in those other people in his life.

ETA: Based on your descriptions though, I think Mercury may be his girlfriend and Sun his own co-significator in terms of manliness (exalted, i.e. a bit showy; in detriment of Venus, i.e. you're not his type). Mercury also combust, i.e. seriously debilitated and therefore unable to act. But Mercury in Sun's exaltation, i.e. infatuation. So, going back to your original question, if he is fulfilled in his personal life, he's certainly full of himself, but in terms of relationships, the person that is with him, it's not mutual.

Last edited:

dd78

So the actual question really is just a variation of "Does he love me?" - thanks for clarifying, DD. Now we can actually read the chart. :smile:

L1 in own sign and in detriment of L7. You are very much content with yourself and don't actually like him. L1 is exalting Moon, your feelings may be exaggerated. Moon in fall and detriment of L1. You probably already know that and don't like it.

L7 in own exaltation sign and in triplicity of L1, he may be overly self-confident and does seem to like you but L7 in detriment of Moon, so he's also some aversion to your feelings. I guess that explains his weird behavior. Definitely some split energy going on there.

He's also only mildly interested in whoever Mercury represents and and seems to be indifferent to whoever the Sun represents. Which means he's more interested in you than he's interested in those other people in his life.

:andy: Are we looking at the same chart?

Mars receives three planets by in his signs, so he likes them and is definitely very much interested in them. Venus rejects all these planets, including troubled Moon, which receives her by exaltation.

Venus is his gf, not me. I didn`t ask about myself in this horary.

muchacho

:andy: Are we looking at the same chart?

Mars receives three planets by in his signs, so he likes them and is definitely very much interested in them. Venus rejects all these planets, including troubled Moon, which receives her by exaltation.

Venus is his gf, not me. I didn`t ask about myself in this horary.
Well, phrase it whatever you like, but you are at the core of the story and you also asked the question. That's all we need to know.