Where is my white leather jacket?

Gail

I lost my white leather jacket. I asked my sister did she take it? She said no. So where is my beloved jacket. :( Will i find it? Here is the chart :

http://tinypic.com/r/259fxc9/9

Aquarius358

I lost my white leather jacket. I asked my sister did she take it? She said no. So where is my beloved jacket. :( Will i find it? Here is the chart :QUOTE]

Yes, I think you'll find it because both Sun and Moon are above the horizon which is often a great help in finding something lost.
You'll probably find it suddenly because your signifier is conjoining Uranus in Aries within a couple of degrees.
The jacket signified by Mercury is in the 9th, i.e. a place that is a long way away OR near a school, university, or possibly a church.
Mercury is disposed by Mars in the 6th, so it could be near your work or somewhere where you were working.6th House also describes the direction of "north west" - i.e. northwest from where you last had it, in a drawer or cabinet, out of sight, in a studio area of the home.
BUT ... Moon is VOC at 29 degrees which is not at all helpful or so it would seem. However, when Moon moves into Gemini she will be aspecting Mercury, the jacket - with an easy aspect.
Outcome : Yes. Easily and suddenly. _____
PS : The 'universal' signifier of women's clothing is Venus but I didn't use Venus because that signified your sister and it's not with her, you said.

Last edited: