I need to move forward....

CAREFREE

I would like to have my chart read. The issues that I would like to address are:
Relationships and how to structure my life based on my horoscope.... gaining emotional stability,anger management.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_02_dvd.83180.10352.gif
    astro_w2gw_02_dvd.83180.10352.gif
    48.2 KB · Views: 51

Iced8Ace

Hi Carefree,

Your anger stems from protecting your pride and reputation, because your stellium falls in 5th house. Your Mercury-Moon conjunction is even square Leo Mars, which makes you potentially volatile and able to hold strong resentment or lash out at anyone who makes a mockery of you. Sun in Libra also likes to be considered refined. You're very touchy, and need to learn to not take yourself so seriously. Live, laugh, love is a 5th house motto. :wink:

5th house is the house of creativity, children, lime light. My advice to get out some anger is to focus your energies on Venusian matters of creativity i.e dancing, writing, drawing, music, acting. Your Venus-Jupiter conjunction to your North Node further enforces my suggestion. Also, another way to help with your anger issues is your Saturn. In the 9th house in trine to Moon and Mercury, it suggests that you gain emotional stability from religion or becoming more spiritually inclined through means of service. Travelling can get the ball rolling in 9th house matters. Remaining open minded and dutiful. Writing can also help ease some stress if you are completely honest with yourself. Write from the soul, my friend.

Moving on, your relationships with your family suggest pain and learning with chiron in your 4th house. Your family may have given you a belief that you weren't a priority in the family and that raising you was tough, making you believe you were burden, hardening you to being receptive to nurturing. This is my guess, (no expert on Chiron) so if I'm right, we can keep going on this.

Romance wise, 7th house in Capricorn values a stable, ambitious mate. Complementary for your 5th house stellium (which also trines asc). With Neptune and Uranus there, you prefer some spiritual aspect to your mate, along with a few eccentricities and breaking of tradition. Regular Capricorns tend to be pragmatic, the Capricorn you meet may help you create this environment above, if they do not have those planets in aspect already.

Cheers, I hope my advice will help you a bit. Get out your anger, never bottle it up but in constructive ways.

CAREFREE

Hi Carefree,

Your anger stems from protecting your pride and reputation, because your stellium falls in 5th house. Your Mercury-Moon conjunction is even square Leo Mars, which makes you potentially volatile and able to hold strong resentment or lash out at anyone who makes a mockery of you. Sun in Libra also likes to be considered refined. You're very touchy, and need to learn to not take yourself so seriously. Live, laugh, love is a 5th house motto. :wink:

5th house is the house of creativity, children, lime light. My advice to get out some anger is to focus your energies on Venusian matters of creativity i.e dancing, writing, drawing, music, acting. Your Venus-Jupiter conjunction to your North Node further enforces my suggestion. Also, another way to help with your anger issues is your Saturn. In the 9th house in trine to Moon and Mercury, it suggests that you gain emotional stability from religion or becoming more spiritually inclined through means of service. Travelling can get the ball rolling in 9th house matters. Remaining open minded and dutiful. Writing can also help ease some stress if you are completely honest with yourself. Write from the soul, my friend.

Moving on, your relationships with your family suggest pain and learning with chiron in your 4th house. Your family may have given you a belief that you weren't a priority in the family and that raising you was tough, making you believe you were burden, hardening you to being receptive to nurturing. This is my guess, (no expert on Chiron) so if I'm right, we can keep going on this.

Romance wise, 7th house in Capricorn values a stable, ambitious mate. Complementary for your 5th house stellium (which also trines asc). With Neptune and Uranus there, you prefer some spiritual aspect to your mate, along with a few eccentricities and breaking of tradition. Regular Capricorns tend to be pragmatic, the Capricorn you meet may help you create this environment above, if they do not have those planets in aspect already.

Cheers, I hope my advice will help you a bit. Get out your anger, never bottle it up but in constructive ways.[/QUOTE

I dont think my pride is the reason for being angry at someone. EVen tho its a house of leo the 5th house. It isnt connected with pride. I have a reason to believe that it comes from being emotionally threatened.

Zarathu

Account Closed
I see this as a lot more complicated than it looks on the surface.

Natally you don't have a lot of markers for out of control anger, so I have to assume that its a result of situational issues, and when I looked at your Tertiary Progressed return chart it was obvious that that was the case, with a very high friction Mars, combined with a high latitude Moon. Neither of these powerful progressions exist in your natal chart, so you won't have a lot of skill in dealing with them.

If you like, we could look carefully at the current challenges to your emotions and thoughts, as compared to the resources in your natal chart. And if that works for you, we could move forward to looking at more of how you tend to deal with changes in the world and how you tend to think about how the world interacts with you.

Is this what you would like me to do with you? This is something of a longer drawn out process than a simple quick and be done interpretation, which is the reason why I ask here on the forum. And yes I know that we've had discussions about this privately.

sasa62

I have a reason to believe that it comes from being emotionally threatened.

This is the essence. You're detected, your own problem ...

it is a feeling of emotional hurt that you have in yourself. Fear of emotional injury limits you in relationships. Stelium in Scorpio gives a strong defense mechanism and it is likely that the cause of anger. Sometimes it's just a feeling and sometimes there specific reasons why a person feels in such a way.( emotional injury in any way )

but that's not all. you are very introverted and have a problem with yourself, because that closed part of your personality, in contrast to the second part of your character, who is a sociable ... so they're sometimes in disagreement between your basic qualities ...

sorry for my english
(lakše bi mi bilo napisati na nekom drugom jeziku :cool: )

CAREFREE

I see this as a lot more complicated than it looks on the surface.

Natally you don't have a lot of markers for out of control anger, so I have to assume that its a result of situational issues, and when I looked at your Tertiary Progressed return chart it was obvious that that was the case, with a very high friction Mars, combined with a high latitude Moon. Neither of these powerful progressions exist in your natal chart, so you won't have a lot of skill in dealing with them.

If you like, we could look carefully at the current challenges to your emotions and thoughts, as compared to the resources in your natal chart. And if that works for you, we could move forward to looking at more of how you tend to deal with changes in the world and how you tend to think about how the world interacts with you.

Is this what you would like me to do with you? This is something of a longer drawn out process than a simple quick and be done interpretation, which is the reason why I ask here on the forum. And yes I know that we've had discussions about this privately.

You know I am ready. Keeping an open mind, pls tell me what you can see.

Zarathu

Account Closed

it is a feeling of emotional hurt that you have in yourself. Fear of emotional injury limits you in relationships. Stelium in Scorpio gives a strong defense mechanism and it is likely that the cause of anger. Sometimes it's just a feeling and sometimes there specific reasons why a person feels in such a way.( emotional injury in any way )

but that's not all. you are very introverted and have a problem with yourself, because that closed part of your personality, in contrast to the second part of your character, who is a sociable ... so they're sometimes in disagreement between your basic qualities ...

sorry for my english

I wonder if you would be so kind as to explain the astrology of your reasoning beyond a simple stellium in Scorpio.

CAREFREE

sorry for my english

Im looking more at the positions of the planets and I dont see how can just a stellium be the problem . When I do feel emotionally threatened, i burst out in anger at someone. Perhaps I see that as a way to defend myself from anything. Even tho after that burst I do want to apologize. Hvala ! :D

sasa62

I used not to mention astrological terms because working with people - astrological consultations do not tolerate such terms.

This is why I do not use such expressions.

For this reason, it turned out that stellium blame for everything, but is not...

The main culprit for the feeling being hurt is Ma 90 Mo, but that is not the cause of your anger.

You are double Scorpio (Moon, and stellium in Sco) Sco is a defense mechanism, which wants to defend against further injury because it perceive it as an attack on you. The result is anger.

Libra - in the end he apologizes. Nature of libre not aggressive. Natural tends state of peace.
Therefore apology comes at the end, because your nature is not aggression (for either Libra or for the sco)

So anger is a result of defense from emotional injuries

This is also the explanation for Zarathu ...

CAREFREE

I used not to mention astrological terms because working with people - astrological consultations do not tolerate such terms.

This is why I do not use such expressions.

For this reason, it turned out that stellium blame for everything, but is not...

The main culprit for the feeling being hurt is Ma 90 Mo, but that is not the cause of your anger.

You are double Scorpio (Moon, and stellium in Sco) Sco is a defense mechanism, which wants to defend against further injury because it perceive it as an attack on you. The result is anger.

Libra - in the end he apologizes. Nature of libre not aggressive. Natural tends state of peace.
Therefore apology comes at the end, because your nature is not aggression (for either Libra or for the sco)

So anger is a result of defense from emotional injuries

This is also the explanation for Zarathu ...

What is Ma 90 Mo?

Zarathu

Account Closed
I appreciate your responding with your explanation. While this is in essence an astrological consultation, it is also an astrology forum.

Unless the astrologer is willing to expalin his reasoning astrologically, its one word against another.

Yours is an interesting explanation. The next step is the crucial one. What should the client do to assist with the issue, and what elements in his charts are supportive of those issues?

Zarathu

Account Closed
What is Ma 90 Mo?

Mars Square the Moon. This is a fairly strong aspect in your natal chart since mars is a high friction(though low power) planet in your chart and the Moon is a high power planet(though low friction) which represents cognitively, your limbic system, or your emotions regarding your personal security. We will get into that later. Mars' lack of power tends to make it difficult to sustain anger(as you've seen) and harder to get it do actually do anything for you. So it's this vague feeling of anger which jumps forward now and then. We can flesh this out more when we talk about how cognition works in your life. Your weak Jupiter doesn't make it easy for you to modify these security issues easily.

Last edited:

CAREFREE

Mars Square the Moon. This is a fairly strong aspect in your natal chart since mars is a high friction(though low power) planet in your chart and the Moon is a high power planet(though low friction) which represents cognitively, your limbic system, or your emotions regarding your personal security. We will get into that later. Mars' lack of power tends to make it difficult to sustain anger(as you've seen) and harder to get it do actually do anything for you. So it's this vague feeling of anger which jumps forward now and then. We can flesh this out more when we talk about how cognition works in your life. Your weak Jupiter doesn't make it easy for you to modify these security issues easily.

I validate that my anger comes from emotional insecurity. How to learn to control that better?

sasa62

1. Must become aware of the causes of their own reactions.

2. then consciously change the way reactions ... that would help the sport, physical exhaustion ...

The worst thing you can do is to suppress your own feelings, what otherwise you do... right?

CAREFREE

1. Must become aware of the causes of their own reactions.

2. then consciously change the way reactions ... that would help the sport, physical exhaustion ...

The worst thing you can do is to suppress your own feelings, what otherwise you do... right?

Sometimes I do, but change is key word here. In some ways I did manage to control myself but sometimes when I let my guard down I get angry again for no reason. Its like im constantly on the defence. I cant live like that.....

sasa62

Sometimes I do, but change is key word here. In some ways I did manage to control myself but sometimes when I let my guard down I get angry again for no reason. Its like im constantly on the defence. I cant live like that.....

yes, I understand what you mean ...

contradictions within the character of the person, the cause of why these horoscopes are the most difficult to chart owner ...

opposites are:
introvert versus openness and sociability of libra
defensive approach, anger, versus courtesy and peacefulness

It tears you apart from the inside

CAREFREE

yes, I understand what you mean ...

contradictions within the character of the person, the cause of why these horoscopes are the most difficult to chart owner ...

opposites are:
introvert versus openness and sociability of libra
defensive approach, anger, versus courtesy and peacefulness

It tears you apart from the inside

I do believe that my character leads more to the character of scorpio than Libra.
Reading a chart always indicates what you are. Instead of just following the the magazine sun sigh astrology...... my friend once said that I can be very Unpleasant when meeting someone...

Zarathu

Account Closed
2. that would help the sport, physical exhaustion ...

I'm afraid as a professional psychological counselor of 40 years, I have to disagree with this.

Feelings are registered in a system called the limbic system in the brain. This system is an overlay to the reptile brain which is where sport and physical exhaustion comes from. Using the physical body activity to address a limbic system issue, simply drives the feelings down. For example people used to thnk that hitting a pillow would get agression out when you were angry. The reality was that you were teaching the reptile system to HIT when anger came up, and it was more likely that physical aggression, of an uncontrollable nature would happen if something was available to hit.

You cannot solve a feeling issue with the physical body or with the limbic system itself.

Research in dealing with trauma that came out of school shootings in the USA made it clear that you can only address feeling by using thinking in the cerebral cortex. Further, the only technique in counseling the foments behavior change consistently is the cognitive-behavioral, not the discussion of feelings themselves, or exercise. And yes, I was involved professionally with one of the more famous school shootings in the USA over the past 10 years.

Last edited:

CAREFREE

I'm afraid as a professional psychological counselor of 40 years, I have to disagree with this.

Feelings are registered in a system called the limbic system in the brain. This system is an overlay to the reptile brain which is where sport and physical exhaustion comes from. Using the physical body activity to address a limbic system issue, simply drives the feelings down. For example people used to thnk that hitting a pillow would get agression out when you were angry. The reality was that you were teaching the reptile system to HIT when anger came up, and it was more likely that physical aggression, of an uncontrollable nature would happen if something was available to hit.

You cannot solve a feeling issue with the physical body or with the limbic system itself.

Research in dealing with trauma that came out of school shootings in the USA made it clear that you can only address feeling by using thinking in the cerebral cortex. Further, the only technique in counseling the foments behavior change consistently is the cognitive-behavioral, not the discussion of feelings themselves, or exercise. And yes, I was involved professionally with one of the more famous school shootings in the USA over the past 10 years.

This is interesting.... I know that it is not possible because I train almost everyday

But still the feeling wont go away. It comes back sooner or later....

sasa62

I did not say that sport is a solution, already help...