Does he have realtionship with another woman?

lejla

Could you please explain if what you are writing is something like: Read about Pluto in 1st, Saturn in 9th and Jupiter in 4th house like in a natal chart?
Could you suggest to me where I find good articles about it?

Thanks, L

:) I don't really know why you confuse me so much :)
This is a stupid question. I got confused by your Saturn and Jupiter remark about yourself. In my second chart it's about Uranus and Saturn, besides Pluto n 1st house.
So what I still can't figure out is what you suggested to me with

look to uranus & uranus house ruler in chart relation to your saturn ruler.
follow the breadcrumbs

What is uranus house ruler? The house in which Uranus is ruler or the sign which rules the house and Uranus in it? Should I read about Uranus in Aries, or Uranus in 3th house? What is Saturn ruler? Is it Libra? Am I right in thinking that Saturn is ruler of the 9th and Libra is the ruler of Saturn in this case? And what is the chart relation? Opposition? I don't see the opposition between planets. Do I see wrong?

Thanks, L

MaeMae

Banned
pluto in querants 1st implies querant is mistrusting, fearing betrayal, possible paranoia about question.
additionally, there is resulting jealousy or wanting of some type of vindication in matter.
this tells me what energies in querant are behind the question. involved in power struggles.
so, if i look at a chart and see that, i instinctively, i see that querant's fears are at front and center.
others have indicated no other relationship based on overall reading, so the next thing to consider is what your personal motivation is with having pluto in 1st.
that is why i suggest you consider studying what pluto in one's first house means by looking at a natal definition.
pluto conj. asc. in horary can be an opportunity of time suggesting that you are ripe to penetrate your personal fears and bring a change, rebirth in your outlook.

lejla

pluto in querants 1st implies querant is mistrusting, fearing betrayal, possible paranoia about question.
additionally, there is resulting jealousy or wanting of some type of vindication in matter.
this tells me what energies in querant are behind the question. involved in power struggles.
so, if i look at a chart and see that, i instinctively, i see that querant's fears are at front and center.

You are so incredibly right.

others have indicated no other relationship based on overall reading, so the next thing to consider is what your personal motivation is with having pluto in 1st.
that is why i suggest you consider studying what pluto in one's first house means by looking at a natal definition.
pluto conj. asc. in horary can be an opportunity of time suggesting that you are ripe to penetrate your personal fears and bring a change, rebirth in your outlook.

Thanks for helping me!!! :love:

lejla

hope it helps.
apologies as well for you getting the brunt of my disturbance with horary posters who just want answers without concern for study or learning horary.

it helps a lot. i'm fighting my whole life with my jealousy-possessiveness issue or i don't really know what to call it. most of the time as i find myself in situations like this i'm at the same time angry on myself for getting jealous in the first place + i make myself crazy with not being able to distinguish if i have reason for jealousy or my phantasy is playing games with my common sense. it's like pong-pong in my head between thoughts like "don't be naive, listen to your intuition" and "come on, relax, it's just in your imagination". the funny thing is that i asked the question days ago, the question itself was not "triggered" by my intuition, i got clear answer from everybody here, i got your response - everything should be clear and over by now. but the ping-pong is occasionally still going on :)
i really needed you at this point in my life.
i let you know what i found out. takes time though ;-)
no need to apologize. i understand. and i'm grateful for your replays.

lejla

leijhla,
(...) the standout in the chart - the first bang ~ is pluto conjunct querant's ruler.
(...)
look to uranus & uranus house ruler in chart relation to your saturn ruler.
follow the breadcrumbs

Dear MaeMae :) i think i "cracked" it :) and however strange that might sound i think i like it. i really do. i have been reading on Pluto, Uranus, Saturn... for a week daily, and i'm bar far not done, but i think that i have a picture

Dear all, and Raffella :)
i would love to share what is going on, but it is not finished yet, it actually just really started today. i'll let you know about the outcome. i've been studying these charts like crazy :) there is so much in them :)

thanks everybody one more time for your interest, insight, help...!

L

lejla

Hi all!

I received a hint about a different way to read the chart(s) I posted and would like to hear your opinions about it.

The interpretation would be, referring to Bonatti rules, ignoring Moon VC; I quote: "he is 7th ruler and jupiter,sun,mars,venus are the lovers. if they aspect, he is unfaithful".

So they do. In both charts. And in both charts in 4th house.

What would be conclusion out of this? Is it possible to read my charts in this way?

Could regarding this possible interpretation be: Sun (him) conjuncts (meets, gets together with) Jupiter (her) in (4th house) our home?

If so, what is the role of Pluto? I'm trippin' - like MaeMae said - imagining this situation, or this really is a possible fact?
How do you read the whole situation?

I think that everybody figured this out actually, but I'd like to just make clear that generally I'm trying to get clear with myself; not only with this one, but with all of my relationships, past and future. This relationship and this particular question I asked here is just one small peace of what is bothering me and what I'm trying to figure out for myself at the moment. This is why I tried to ask as simple and as direct question I could think of - "Does he have relationship with another woman?" or "Is he emotionally involved with another woman?". Regardless of my role in this whole story. I know that I'm in an unhealthy relationship. I'm just trying to be clever and not sink deeper in the mud - whatever the "mud" might be, me trippin' and destroying a basically ok relationship making it unhealthy because of what is in my mind, or me recognizing that there is something more in this relationship, like another person, that I was unable to see before - as for now I can't simply turn my back to this relationship and "go out" since I put myself in circumstances from which there is no simple one way out. I also didn't ask if he is having sex with somebody else. Because I don't care. This doesn't change anything. Laying to me just because it simply amuses him and not respecting me as a person is more than enough to me. If he additionally chooses to put his body parts into somebody else or to meet somebody else for flirt or whatever reason in our house or somewhere else is really just additionally funny and idiotic and nothing more. But knowing if another person is significantly present in this whole chaos at the moment would really help me see what is going on more clearly.

Thanks, L