Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat

Chat For posts that don't have to do with astrological chart interpretation, but they're still important to you. Gossip, show off, hot topic, spiritual thoughts, Sun sign astrological discussions, chit chat: come in and share!

Unread 01-09-2020, 04:39 PM

Re: Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini888 View Post
I have Sag Jupiter too, but it isn't as involved as my Saturn. Saturn is my MC's ruler and forms way more aspects than Jupiter. Both of them form hard aspects to my Merc. I feel like I'm torn between being an optimist and a pessimist

Both Saturn and Jupiter are in the scary houses though, 12H and 8H respectively.
very apt
houses of fear

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Unread 01-09-2020, 04:54 PM

IMPEACHMENT SLOW MODE:
Mitch McConnell MAY DISMISS President Trump CHARGES
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbi_5_jQDLg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Unread 01-09-2020, 05:31 PM

Yes there is at least one solid dream interpretation site, but Google never brings it up.

http://www.unclesirbobby.org.uk/
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to passiflora For This Useful Post:
Gemini888 (01-10-2020), petosiris (01-09-2020)
Unread 01-09-2020, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by passiflora View Post
Yes there is at least one solid dream interpretation site, but Google never brings it up.

Hi passiflora:

If you are interested in dream interpretation, I wrote 2 books on it. One includes Cayce and one doesn't. Both in Kindle store for those who have the prime it would be free to read.

Opal:

Do you mean numbers like in numerology?

If so, I have a sh--t-crate of them saved from long ago you might enjoy looking at here:

NOTE:
Chaldean numerology, on which the Indian system
is based, is an entirely different system.

There are no ''Master'' numbers such as 11 and 22.
according to the kabbalah/vedic numerology 3 is ruled by Jupiter and number 3 people always look at the big picture and live life large, big hearts, big eaters, large bodied and plump most of the time, prefer the macro to the micro, very positive outlook

i follow the signs like this
number 1 is - sun
2-cancer
3-sagittarius
4-aquarius
5-gemini
6-libra
7-pisces
8-capricorn
9-aries/scorpio

number 5's according to your list is connected with Sagittarius, according to the system i follow it is connected to Gemini

#5 - quick minds/good at multitasking/can be quite irritating, and like the micro instead of macro

all these qualities are connected with Gemini
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I checked my family (Jess is deceased) but was surely Moon in Scorpio traits as is Jen (ASC and dad both ) & her elder sister for sure who only has the MC on Scorpio, but a FULL stellium in her 8th house (Scorpio's house) . ... Since I have zero Scorpio, I'm rather convinced by the lives and my life that we came here as a soul group to learn about forgiveness, a huge Scorpio thing, and not to carry grudges. Some learn but some never do.

Deborah = Life Path 4
Ralph - Life Path 3
Jess: (deceased) had 11

Jen Life Path 8
Becky Life Path 4
TaylorPiper Life Path 4 (her twin daughters, my granddaughters)

http://www.thedreamtime.com/spirit/num_meanings.html#numten

Sounds like an 11
is a VERY Intense laden number, if what I recall.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RESONATION WITH PLANETS:

When it comes to numerology, the numbers sometimes take on the traits of two planets, or luminaries. There is a blending that occurs, so it's not a straight shot.
I believe:
1 is Aries
2 is Cancer/Little bit of Taurus
3 is Gemini
4 is Saturn
5 is Sag
6 is Cancer and Jupiterian, so Sag
7 is Virgo
8 is Scorpio, maybe some Uranian energy...
9 is Neptune
10 (which does exist) is Leo
11 is Scorpionic
22 is Saturn and Aquarius
33 is Jupiterian as well

Chaldean numerology, on which the Indian system
is based, is an entirely different system.

http://www.professionalnumerology.com/images/chaldeantable.jpg
Unread 01-09-2020, 08:10 PM

cont'd: Numerology notes:

There are no ''Master'' numbers such as 11 and 22.

according to the kabbalah/vedic numerology 3 is ruled by Jupiter and number 3 people always look at the big picture and live life large, big hearts, big eaters, large bodied and plump most of the time, prefer the macro to the micro, very positive outlook

1 is - sun
2-cancer
3-sagittarius
4-aquarius
5-gemini
6-libra
7-pisces
8-capricorn
9-aries/scorpio

number 5's according to your list is connected with Sagittarius, according to this system it is connected to Gemini

The 4, 8 and 9 catastrophic combination is taken from the

old numerology books -

Cheiro, the great early 20th century clairvoyant, also
used this system and warned about the antagonism
of these three numbers.

Who was Cheiro?

http://www.astrosage.com/celebrity-horoscope/cheiro-horoscope.asp

I didn't know either so I looked him up here:

Search Results

Featured snippet from the web

Cheiro Horoscope. William john Warner, or Cheiro was a renowned Irish astrologer and a prominent occult figure. His nickname was derived from the word 'Cheiromancy' that means palmistry. He was a self-proclaimed clairvoyant and taught astrology, numerology and Chaldean numerology.

[Deleted image because this thread is, as its title says, strictly text. All images are off topic for this thread. - Moderator]

Last edited by Osamenor; 01-10-2020 at 12:18 AM.
Unread 01-09-2020, 08:25 PM

Lightbulb Re: Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Quote:

Ever since I was a little girl (too many decades to count now ) I loved to interpret dreams. As I grew older I interpreted my mothers often and grandmother once in awhile.

Your link is excellent, btw.

Here is a fascinating dream my husband had in 2010 after we returned from Egypt that year ...We were there for October-Nov. for his birthday. When we returned home sometime in December he dreamt the following about Egypt (or so it seemed to be):

Dream opens with what appeared to be thousands and thousands of tiny ants all carrying around the Queen Bee or honeycomb? and with the Gizeh Pyramids in the background.

That was about it, end of dream.

We talked about it because we always shared our dreams and tried to decipher them. Meanwhile, this dream we didn't interpret as it didn't seem to fit our trip.

In January, (about a month and some weeks later), the country of Egypt began to rise up, mostly the young people with the onset of the Arab Spring seems to have brought them to this point of total unrest. They wanted to get rid of the President Mubarak and did accomplish that within a month or so.

The dream came to mind, as we scurried back to congratulate people in March of 2011.

Quite honestly, it kind of astonished me at the time, because there was no hint for outsiders such as us to have known what would come about in such a short period of time. No doubt the young people knew and conveyed their feelings of unrest to each other in order to organize so well.

Dreams (I've decided long ago) come in 3 or 4 ways for humans. To have the precognitive ones of the future, probably is the easiest for most of us to dismiss because they are the more rarer ones.

Yet they've shown me over and over again, deja vu is simply "I have seen" because there truly is no time in the dream world and some pick up on this unconsciously, "in time" as in future and even past lives (also more rare)
Unread 01-09-2020, 09:31 PM

Wink Re: Random Thoughts, strictly Text

error posting

Last edited by leomoon; 01-09-2020 at 09:47 PM.
Unread 01-09-2020, 09:36 PM

Yes, that site is my favorite. Symbols are frequently culture-bound so I like that the focus is more on the meaning making and linkage identifying process than on a dictionary or cookbook alone.

I will look up your books, thanks.

Precognitive dreams are interesting and feel ďstickyĒ somehow. Really, how is it that the mind plucks something from the boundary lands between ether and intuition and insists on it? The one you had, which is not even about a personal situation, is on a different order than ones that contain personal content. I had not had any precognitive dreams in a long time, but had one earlier this year about an extremely stressful acute but dragging-on situation. It was a positive dream and brought me a great deal of solace.

Last edited by passiflora; 01-09-2020 at 09:45 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to passiflora For This Useful Post:
leomoon (01-09-2020)
Unread 01-09-2020, 09:45 PM

Red face Re: Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Quote:
Yes, that site is my favorite. Symbols are frequently culture-bound so I like that the focus is more on the meaning making and linkage identifying process than on a dictionary or cookbook alone.

Precognitive dreams are interesting and feel “sticky” somehow. Really, how is it that the mind plucks something from the boundary lands between ether and intuition and insists on it? The one you had, which is not even about a personal situation, is on a different order than ones that contain personal content. I had not had any precognitive dreams in a long time, but had one earlier this year about an extremely stressful acute but dragging-on situation. It was a positive dream and brought me a great deal of solace.

Thats a good question you pose, but may indeed call for a strictly philosophical answer.

The only boundaries I know of or rather accept are ones by necessity in life are by law. Otherwise, I tend to push the boundaries all the time.

Actually, the Egypt dream was my husband's......which turned out to pre-cognate the fall of Mubarak (the Queen Bee) in this case.
For me, my precognitive dreams all were like yours and more personal ones. The ones that come to mind immediately had to do with my very ill daughter prior to her death about 18 months prior. I called them "warning dreams".

He also can dream and does dream lucidly. Visiting places in past lives (this is VERY rare indeed) that are beyond fascinating. More like the old Twilight Zone with Rod Serling I suspect, is what they reminded me of.
Very insightful and Jesus also promised we could do this, so not totally shocking. Ironically, he is agnostic, and fights me tooth and nail on anything religiously oriented:
King James Version John 14:
"But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you."

Anyway, thats what I thought of with these dreams of the Civil War and his hanging by the losing side

I've never dreamt a lucid dream myself, nor have I ever flown in dreams as he and my late mother do and did. That seems totally cool to do and wish I could!

Last edited by leomoon; 01-09-2020 at 10:06 PM.
Unread 01-10-2020, 01:25 AM

leomoon, I saw 3 astrology books on the page amzn showed for you, are the dream books currently posted there?

I am finally curious to experiment with lucid dreaming if you have any family techniques, even though they have not worked for you.
Unread 01-10-2020, 02:57 AM

Quote:
I am finally curious to experiment with lucid dreaming if you have any family techniques, even though they have not worked for you.
You have never experienced lucid dream?

I'm not sure if what I experienced was lucid dream, but I can get into a state of both asleep and restlessness. When it happens, my dream tends to be hyper-realistic. I'm dreaming but at the same time I can feel my body on my bed. The dream can sometimes gets really violent, like a murderer enters my house and I'm finding a place to hide. I often don't feel rested when I wake up afterward.

When I'm not doing random chart reading, I do this
Unread 01-10-2020, 05:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini888 View Post
You have never experienced lucid dream?

I'm not sure if what I experienced was lucid dream, but I can get into a state of both asleep and restlessness. When it happens, my dream tends to be hyper-realistic. I'm dreaming but at the same time I can feel my body on my bed. The dream can sometimes gets really violent, like a murderer enters my house and I'm finding a place to hide. I often don't feel rested when I wake up afterward.
Yes, that Picasso-esque hypnagogic state. Feels really Martian to me as well, I am not a fan. Wonder if the qualitative signature is different for others.
Unread 01-10-2020, 04:28 PM

Smile Re: Random Thoughts, strictly Text

The exact Merc/Sun conjunction just happened. Still only a 1 minute Orb, with Mercury beginning to separate.

The exact Saturn/Pluto conjunction is up next, on Jan. 12th @ 5:28 a.m. PST.

Meanwhile, now, nearly exact Domicled Moon opposite Sun, and NN opposite Jupiter.

Last edited by david starling; 01-10-2020 at 04:39 PM.
Unread 01-10-2020, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
The exact Saturn/Pluto conjunction is up next, on Jan. 12th @ 5:28 a.m. PST.
Is WW3 going to happen then? Sun and Mercury are also there.

Last edited by petosiris; 01-10-2020 at 05:03 PM.
Unread 01-10-2020, 05:02 PM

Quote:
The exact Merc/Sun conjunction just happened. Still only a 1 minute Orb, with Mercury beginning to separate.
Haven't had a cazimi thread on the traditional board in a while.
Unread 01-10-2020, 05:07 PM

The Full Moon in Northern Hemisphere Cancer rose quite northwards and high yesterday. At the ascending node and in Cancer, it reached the place where the Sun rises at the beginning of summer. It is even higher in declination today.
The Following User Says Thank You to petosiris For This Useful Post:
david starling (01-10-2020)
Unread 01-10-2020, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by petosiris View Post
Is WW3 going to happen then? Sun and Mercury are also there.
As far as the Saturn/Pluto conjunction is concerned:
Events are set in motion. Looks like a 3 degree Orb is effective. There was one in 1914, the year WWI started. Also 1947-48, start of the Cold War, Partition of India and formation of modern-day Israel. This recent, deadly "turmoil" in Iraq, which included the U.S. putting out a hit on a top Iranian official , an attack on an American army base, and a vow of vengeance by Iran, is within range. Also the deadly Ukrainian(!) plane crash that may have been shot down in Iran, and the many deaths at the recent Soleimani funeral can be included. Not business as usual.
The Following User Says Thank You to david starling For This Useful Post:
petosiris (01-10-2020)
Unread 01-10-2020, 08:07 PM

Quote:
As far as the Saturn/Pluto conjunction is concerned:
Events are set in motion. Looks like a 3 degree Orb is effective. There was one in 1914, the year WWI started. Also 1947-48, start of the Cold War, Partition of India and formation of modern-day Israel. This recent, deadly "turmoil" in Iraq, which included the U.S. putting out a hit on a top Iranian official , an attack on an American army base, and a vow of vengeance by Iran, is within range. Also the deadly Ukrainian(!) plane crash that may have been shot down in Iran, and the many deaths at the recent Soleimani funeral can be included. Not business as usual.
In 1284 there was a late Capricorn Saturn pluto conjunction with also Jupiter in the same sign. At this time Wales was taken over by the Uk, which caused them to be under the English monarchy and part of the UK, which Wales didn't want. This was then also the year of the first prince of wales (Edward ii). Now Queen Elizabeth is getting old, so if Prince Charles takes over, there will then be a new Prince of Wales (William). So as we are at this Saturn/Pluto conjunction in Capricorn again inc Jupiter, are we going to have a new Prince of Wales from the result of Queen Elizabeth's death? Who knows.

But then again we currently have some Royal Family issues that have arisen already to do with Harry and Megan, so maybe this is going to be the results of changes between Wales/England just like that happened all the way back in 1284, but instead of this time Wales/England being dramatically brought together they are dramatically split apart.
Unread 01-10-2020, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
In 1284 there was a late Capricorn Saturn pluto conjunction with also Jupiter in the same sign. At this time Wales was taken over by the Uk, which caused them to be under the English monarchy and part of the UK, which Wales didn't want. This was then also the year of the first prince of wales (Edward ii). Now Queen Elizabeth is getting old, so if Prince Charles takes over, there will then be a new Prince of Wales (William). So as we are at this Saturn/Pluto conjunction in Capricorn again inc Jupiter, are we going to have a new Prince of Wales from the result of Queen Elizabeth's death? Who knows.

But then again we currently have some Royal Family issues that have arisen already to do with Harry and Megan, so maybe this is going to be the results of changes between Wales/England just like that happened all the way back in 1284, but instead of this time Wales/England being dramatically brought together they are dramatically split apart.
Yes, it can about events ending, and events starting. You're right, this British royalty event fits right in.
Unread 01-10-2020, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Yes, it can about events ending, and events starting. You're right, this British royalty event fits right in.
The Saturn/Pluto conjunction takes place on Queen Elizabeths Ascendant which is at 21,24 Capricorn. So all this sudden Royal upset makes perfect sense.
Unread 01-11-2020, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
and Vegans
God allowed man to eat every animal in Genesis 9:3 (the most probable reason being that finding food was tough after the flood) with the exception of their blood, later he prohibits the Israelites from eating only certain animals and their products, exception being honey. Milk from cows and eggs from chicken are permissible, as their meat are.
Unread 01-11-2020, 04:56 PM

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage...14&version=KJV
Unread 01-11-2020, 09:38 PM

Of course, that passage was written at a time where humans needed meat to survive. Now there are lots of vegan options and even choosing a vegan milk over a milk where the mother cow was forcibly impregnated would help to save millions of animals lives. Choosing to pick up some tofu and fry it at home instead of the meat from a murdered sentient being.

Religion and consciousness has developed too. More of us are now becoming aware that the littlest of actions contribute to the biggest of actions for example the use of water in the meat industry and how itís contributed to the drought in Australia. Choosing a vegan milk over stealing milk from a baby is one of those conscious choices.

Last edited by Ukpoohbear; 01-11-2020 at 09:45 PM.
Unread 01-11-2020, 09:43 PM

Humans should not eat meat
Meat May Cause Food Poisoning in Humans
Humans have weaker stomach acids
that are similar to those found in animals who digest pre-chewed fruits and vegetables.
Without carnivorous stomach acids to kill the bacteria in meat,
dining on animal flesh can give us food poisoning
https://www.peta.org/features/are-hu...d-to-eat-meat/
Unread 01-11-2020, 09:44 PM

Check this ex-gangster turned vegan activist out, heís a light worker but he donít know it (and heís cute too so easy on the aulí eye). Jesus was a lightworker, now if you take this message in you are being given a message form the universe to choose love over murder just by making different choices at the supermarket.

https://youtu.be/TWTiFyjz274