Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 07-22-2014, 01:47 PM

Exclamation Would i be a good vet?

I'm in time to choosing where i want to go, i started nursing program but I would want to change. I'm considering two differents career so i would want an astrological advise !
my choices are Veterinary or Actuary science

Thanks for you time!!
Attached Images
File Type: gif astro_w2gw_01_adriana_conrado_hp.49157.29806.gif (48.5 KB, 9 views)

Last edited by adyconrado; 07-22-2014 at 01:54 PM.
Unread 07-22-2014, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adyconrado View Post
I'm in time to choosing where i want to go, i started nursing program but I would want to change. I'm considering two differents career so i would want an astrological advise !
my choices are Veterinary or Actuary science

Thanks for you time!!
What stood out to me was your Chiron is in the 6th house of jobs, health and work. Perhaps a healing profession, such as being a vet, would be beneficial to you. Your midheaven is in Capricorn, a serious and responsible sign that also shows you're hard working and reliable, no matter what career path you chose. Capricorn is a reserved and somewhat shy sign, so perhaps in your line of work you will want to be more behind the scenes rather than being the boss. I also see Taurus rules your second house of finances and worth, showing you'll prefer a career that will allow you to be financially well off.
Unread 07-23-2014, 02:51 AM

Re: Would i be a good vet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pizzagirl543 View Post
What stood out to me was your Chiron is in the 6th house of jobs, health and work. Perhaps a healing profession, such as being a vet, would be beneficial to you. Your midheaven is in Capricorn, a serious and responsible sign that also shows you're hard working and reliable, no matter what career path you chose. Capricorn is a reserved and somewhat shy sign, so perhaps in your line of work you will want to be more behind the scenes rather than being the boss. I also see Taurus rules your second house of finances and worth, showing you'll prefer a career that will allow you to be financially well off.
Thank you!! What can you tell me about uranus and neptune in my 10 house?
Unread 07-23-2014, 05:59 PM

It seems you could do worse than being a veterinarian. The Ascendent, its ruler Mars and the Moon are all placed in bestial signs, as fitting for a vet. Mars is conjunct exalted Moon via antiscion, and is also placed on the contra-antiscion of Mercury, ruler of the 6th house signifying pets and medicine.

You will be doing best in treating lunar animals, i.e. cats, chickens, calves etc.. Beware, however, of venomous animals (snakes, reptiles, scorpions etc.) which are living in or near the water. Neither should you treat fish or sea-creatures.

Thus Time devoureth all, and doth all waste,
And we waste Time, and so we're ev'n at last. -
John Gadbury
Unread 07-23-2014, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward View Post
It seems you could do worse than being a veterinarian. The Ascendent, its ruler Mars and the Moon are all placed in bestial signs, as fitting for a vet. Mars is conjunct exalted Moon via antiscion, and is also placed on the contra-antiscion of Mercury, ruler of the 6th house signifying pets and medicine.

You will be doing best in treating lunar animals, i.e. cats, chickens, calves etc.. Beware, however, of venomous animals (snakes, reptiles, scorpions etc.) which are living in or near the water. Neither should you treat fish or sea-creatures.
thank you!!!

Tags
good