Business launch 22 April grand cross? Chart attached

waitingforJupiter

Hello all

I have worked out a chart for registering a new business. The date is 22 April 2014 at 6:06pm in London, UK.

Please let me know what you think, as it is during the grand cross...but I really think there is a nice grand trine in the chart too, so maybe it is not that bad? The chart looks quite strong to me...

I am not that strong on working out the applying aspects but as I understand the moon's aspects have to be counted before changing signs... I worked out that first the moon leaves the trine with the ascendant and then forms an opposition to the MC, and then changes signs. Is this correct? Generally I do like venus in the fifth house and part of fortune and jupiter conjunct the midheaven.

Thanks so much for any input, it would be greatly appreciated!

The business is selling education and technology for children..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
A couple of things you did well, using benefic planets in signs they are strong in, utilzing the PoF for a business was pretty smart too.

Some things you should look into again are the angles being in Cardinal Signs, a sign of short ascension being on the Ascendant (both of these things indicate things that don't last long), a debilitated malefic in the Ascendant, Lord of the Ascendnat on the cusp of the Sixth, the Moon lacks dignity (suggesting the start up is difficult), and the Moon's lord is a poorly placed malefic (suggesting the affair ends badly), the Moon is also averse to both benefics and being regarded by both malefics.

Try April 25th at around 9:30. This gets the benefics in the angles with the malefics in the Fifth. I don't like that the Moon is applying to a Trine with Saturn with this chart, but she's wholly within the dignities of the benefics and with them.

waitingforJupiter

Hi Kaiousei

I really like your suggestion! Your terminology sounds like you are working with Vedic astrology, that is fascinating.

There is one problem that I cannot get over: Saturn in the 5th house. I am an artist and the products are meant to be aesthetically pleasing and designed by me, so this is something I cannot get over. Saturn in 5th is the antithesis to playful, fun, children, creativity, or is there a particular catch with this Saturn in the fifth, maybe it doesn't stifle the above.

I should have emphasised the importance of beauty in the product - sorry!

Because without that your suggestion would be a kicking chart, for more serious types of businesses.

Off to read your blog now!

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
waitingforJupiter said:
I really like your suggestion! Your terminology sounds like you are working with Vedic astrology, that is fascinating.

Nope, regular old classical Western astrology for me.

There is one problem that I cannot get over: Saturn in the 5th house. I am an artist and the products are meant to be aesthetically pleasing and designed by me, so this is something I cannot get over. Saturn in 5th is the antithesis to playful, fun, children, creativity, or is there a particular catch with this Saturn in the fifth, maybe it doesn't stifle the above.

Ah, I see. Electional astrology is all about priorities and give and take. There isn't ever any such thing as a perfect chart. If you've prioritized the Fifth over the First and Tenth then you should look for times with that priority emphasized. However, even with the chart you've put in the opening post, Saturn rules the Fifth house, so it doesn't look like you can get away from him. Maybe he wants to play too? :)

miquar

Hi. Electional astrology isn't my thing, so I won't try to say too much. But I definitely wouldn't try to start a business at this time. A revolution maybe, but not a business. As well as the angular grand cross, the Moon in its last quarter doesn't seem good for establishing a business either. But if you do, it would be interesting to hear about how it goes over the next year or two. The first hurdle may present itself as transiting Saturn makes semisquare and sesquiquadrate aspects to the angles and grand cross planets as it moves through the last part of Scorpio.

Sounds an interesting project. Best of luck, whenever you start...

eekndyn

Nope, regular old classical Western astrology for me.

Ah, I see. Electional astrology is all about priorities and give and take. There isn't ever any such thing as a perfect chart. If you've prioritized the Fifth over the First and Tenth then you should look for times with that priority emphasized. However, even with the chart you've put in the opening post, Saturn rules the Fifth house, so it doesn't look like you can get away from him. Maybe he wants to play too? :)

I know this is kinda dated but, I too am trying to launch. Saturn in the 5th. As I am trying to start something permanent. So saturn in the 5th I welcome. Saturn will not ruin something he is working for. Maybe saturn being a committee member of your 5th perhaps keeps the on the path that your creative spark came from. So I'd would say saturn Will be a watchful eye in the fun department. Good and great luck to you. Don't be afraid to use your intuition. Measure twice cut once.