Lilith

Pinkybow

I have Lilith at a critical degree 4th house cancer. It opposition Neptune and she trines Venus&mars.Can Lilith represent being opposed to Neptune as a strange death?

https://i.imgur.com/ecXSQQw.jpg

If I use whole sign it’s 5th house!!!

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

Black Moon Lilith is in conjunction for the next week and was since last weekwith Pluto so it is funny you ask at this time. It may be bringing Lilith type rage to the surface. I’ve not been able to sleep and definitely felt unusually angry at times.

Last edited:

Abby83

Black Moon Lilith is in conjunction for the next week and was since last weekwith Pluto so it is funny you ask at this time. It may be bringing Lilith type rage to the surface. I’ve not been able to sleep and definitely felt unusually angry at times.

I haven’t been able to sleep either and I’ve been a lazy moody bi*ch too lol. I guess this aspect square moon is to blame for the moody shi**y women at the royal wedding yesterday? Lol. :)

Ukpoohbear

Haha! There was a few of them. Victoria Beckham wearing black and unable to smile. Apparently she is a very smiley person but she is trying to keep a certain image. She’s got it wrong people do not think she is a legend for not smiling lol

And then Prince Harry’s ex looking very deep in thought ‘this could have been me’ lol

Hopefully we feel better soon. I think this was the last week of this Lilith-Pluto influence. My insomnia seems to be fixed as I have woken up at a very decent time after a good sleep.

Abby83

Haha! There was a few of them. Victoria Beckham wearing black and unable to smile. Apparently she is a very smiley person but she is trying to keep a certain image. She’s got it wrong people do not think she is a legend for not smiling lol

And then Prince Harry’s ex looking very deep in thought ‘this could have been me’ lol

Hopefully we feel better soon. I think this was the last week of this Lilith-Pluto influence. My insomnia seems to be fixed as I have woken up at a very decent time after a good sleep.

That Victoria Beckham! Ugh! Where do I start? She frequently wears dark colours with dark make up that makes her look sad. I never ever see her smile. Some women were trying to talk to her and she snubbed them off. She complains regularly about not getting enough recognition for her work but then complains when ppl pay too much attention to her. She wants to be addressed a certain way without communicating with ppl and then throws a hissy fit if she doesn't get royal treatment. She thinks she's more than she is. If her work really was that great as she thinks it is I'm sure she would get the credit for it. But... She ain't that good. Something she will never understand.

As for Kate Middleton - for someone as smiley as her I was shocked to see her head down most of the time. The Queen's head was down the whole time since she got out the car even though the crowd had waited to see her.
The men however were pretty chirpy. Prince Charles looked pretty happy as did clooney and Edward or Andrew?

Ukpoohbear

Yeah black eyeliner is her! And a grumpy looking pout. I like some of the stuff she designs it’s very London and simple but with smart and glamorous cuts or tailoring. But she will have a whole team behind her! It’s not talent that got her there. Her sister used to have her own business a small clothes shop but it shut down last year. In reality the same would be for Victoria but being rich you can just buy a career lol

You know I wonder what Megan and Kate’s friendship will be like. Kate’s whole life is ‘the Firm’ and her husband and Megan is an independent career girl with a voice. Completely opposite relationships. I’m not good with synastry but I checked it on Astro and they have Sun in 4th house conjunct Pluto and opposition Mercury, I think it will be one of those not easy friendships but you have a lot of respect for each other. She may help Megan stay longer in the marriage because she’s so committed to William or eventually decide that Megan has to go her own way. Can’t wait lol even though it’s someone’s marriage I’m betting on.

Amal Clooneys dress was gorgeous but I saw her looking at the camera and like do a little skip. Although I guess we would all feel that way but it made me kinda dislike her for liking the cameras so much. George Cloiney is a gorgeous silver fox as always. And I liked Prince Charles for walking her down the aisle and being nice to her Mum. Camilo was laughing with her hat down like Kate...

So yeah only the men were nice! So funny. It looks like every female was in a Lilith rage:lol:

Abby83

With Megan and Kate, its hard to do synastry cos different sites give different rising signs for Kate. Some say Leo rising. Others say Taurus rising. I'm sure that would make a difference on whether they'd get along. Personally I think she looks like a Taurus rising. So if Meghan is moon in Libra then she rules Kate.

Abby83

One other discussion I kept having with my husband - I pointed out how all the women were slim. Normally when I go to weddings the older women are fat. My HB said they work out. I said please. Of all the women there surely there would be a personality here or there that is highly indulgent and doesn't want to exercise. But obviously not. Victoria Beckham lives a life I'd never want to live - exercising 2hrs everyday. But once again I like Kate Middleton's way of life. She's always eating fresh salads.

ardentika

Yea, it's too wide.
But, I'm concerned about 8th house Lilith.

8th house is not just death. It's emotional strength, maturity and vulnerability. It's unconditional love, transcending the material realm (2nd house), it's spirituality, symbolical death and rebirth, tantra sex and sexuality, it's the non-material house.

So lilith being highly sexual asteroid too, in the 8th house of sex, can be connected to just that. Darker fantasies and fetishes, the raw feminine sexual energy and yada yada. Experiencing small deaths and rebirths through intercourse and orgasm.

Abby83

This Saturday Lilith will conjunct Saturn cap in opposition to Venus in cancer and moon in Scorpio will sextile. Yikes!!

Ukpoohbear

Oh no...no more Lilith rage please :worried: maybe the sextile will help make it healing but the opposition is haaaaarsh...I’ll get back to you after this wknd lol

Somna7H

Banned
8th house is not just death. It's emotional strength, maturity and vulnerability. It's unconditional love, transcending the material realm (2nd house), it's spirituality, symbolical death and rebirth, tantra sex and sexuality, it's the non-material house.

So lilith being highly sexual asteroid too, in the 8th house of sex, can be connected to just that. Darker fantasies and fetishes, the raw feminine sexual energy and yada yada. Experiencing small deaths and rebirths through intercourse and orgasm.

Thanks!
Found that currently Transiting Lilith opposition with my natal Mercury and Square with Mars,Pluto.
So unstable or intense emotional situation may occur for me ?

Abby83

Oh no...no more Lilith rage please :worried: maybe the sextile will help make it healing but the opposition is haaaaarsh...I’ll get back to you after this wknd lol

Haha well Venus in cancer is in detriment of Saturn. And moon in Scorpio is in detriment with Saturn in detriment of moon. A few hating between men and women I'd say. Oh and moon in detriment if Venus, but Venus in rulership of moon.

Ukpoohbear

Haha well Venus in cancer is in detriment of Saturn. And moon in Scorpio is in detriment with Saturn in detriment of moon. A few hating between men and women I'd say. Oh and moon in detriment if Venus, but Venus in rulership of moon.

I had an argument with my male friend already today ha let’s hope it doesn’t get worse

Abby83

Omg I'm loving Lilith right now. Every time moon joins Lilith in Capricorn this year I'm having such badass naughty sex. Totally loving it.

PS UK pooh bear I hope you didn't have that argument.

Ukpoohbear

Oh well. It has been a bit eventful. I stayed clear of mum friend and avoided any more arguments lately. I did send a message to the girlfriend of an old spiritual teacher to tell her he did not tell me about her until after he was finished testing the water with me! And a random guy asks for my number and our first date was last night. It went really well!! Not too serious but a lot of laughs.

Sounds like Lilith is serving you well :innocent: Lilith energy is awesome it’s defo a favourite! The energy is so raw expressive and freeing.

Abby83

I'm glad you avoided the argument.

I was thinking more about Lilith. I find it mostly scorpionic and the whole power driven possessiveness. Its about winning the opposite sex through intercourse. The powerhouse being the male and female genitals being connected in contact as close as possible. The sensation being so great and powerful it overrides anything else.

This last transit of Lilith conjunct my 5th ruler, trine me and semisextile my ASC and trine Valentine and Eros - I've changed my views about sex. I always had this belief that there's no such thing as winning someone with sex. I thought those ppl were stupid. But now I realise I was stupid. I can see how the intercourse wins the man (if the woman's anatomy owns it). Of course I'm not a fan of it if its not me. But looking at my own situation, I've got nothing against conquering my husband with sex.

And another thing I discovered during this transit - my mother in law was the reason behind my husband withdrawing from sex for a few years before we got married. She knew sex was the only power she didn't. So she cleverly pur a stop to it. Of course no sex meant we didn't have a strong bond, and so mother in law succeeded at destroying us. Only now after finding this out do I realise the power of sex and Lilith to help with that.

Last edited: