Read my friends synastry and composite please 😇

JUPITERASC

Re: Is there any future in this

Ascendants are in square aspect – that's not so good could be challenging
HOWEVER :smile:
that is mitigated by ascendant ruler Venus trine with other ascendant ruler Saturn
and Saturn exalted in Libra

Libra moon disjunct Pisces Moon – that's not so good

Sagittarius suns are conjunct, that's better

IVI

Interesting Charts, really.

B R I E F L Y

SYNASTRY:
First of all the JUPITER + LILITH caught my eye.
This aspect is an indicator of some GREAT (Jupiter) + PASSION (Lilith) and it`s MUTUAL!
Feels like `Stormy Weather` between the two of you.

SATURN + MARS = Karma (Saturn) + Mars (Action) = FATALITY
It`s your own Karma to be together for better, or for worse.
This is also the Sign of some Karmic dept(s).
Not an easy one (interaspect) to handle.

MARS + SUN keep in mind, the one with MARS is the one who wants (always).
I mean, the Mars person wants the Sun person and this is the Classic Formulae.

JUPITER + CHIRON = Cinderella Linkage! Great Bonus!
and...
The most important: PLUTO+ASC!! WoW!
This is the pure Sign of some TOTAL OBSESSION!
Tooo HOT!

COMPOSITE:
The Scorpio ASC = Sexy Couple and you`re great partners, as well.

The MARS + SN = Sex (Mars) is your basic comfort zone (SN).

Chiron on the ASC You`re sharing the same, hidden (H12) wound (?)

The Stelliums work their Magic and the MOON + VENUS is so Great!

Q: Is there any future in this?

A: YES! YES! YES!

Good Luck & Oceans of Love! <3

sea_of_qi

Synastry and composite

I’m the inner person in the synastry his the outer one
The first one is the synastry and the second one is the composite and the third and fourth are the birth charts of me and the other person. Mines the third one and the fourth one is the other persons

Composite Saturn in Fall in the 5th Squared by Venus, Moon (Exact), Mercury, and Squaring Neptune. 5th house is romance and pleasure among other things and Saturn is there restricting those things.

Venus Square Saturn: obstruction to bonding and union

Moon Square Saturn: obstruction to emotional fulfillment and expression

Mercury Square Saturn: obstruction to communication and shared train of thought

Saturn Square Neptune: obstruction of your dreams, fog clouding reality

Do you really want all that?

Jupiter in the 11th Trines everybody, so just stay friends and you might enjoy and benefit each other!

Sofiamiddle

Re: My friends synastry and composite

Hi rahu

Thank you so much for the insight I really like your feedbacks btw. Also she did tell me that it was going smoothly so I guess maybe astrology doesn’t work all the time?, and do they maybe have a few loving aspects though?

Last edited:

Whoam1

Re: Is this bad?

I think it's well founded in Mars-Moon. And its not just action, communicatuon is good through Mercury-Uranus.

The signs mesh well too. They are driven emotionally, make sure sex is open and communication is open as well.

Sagcap88

You’ve messaged me about this a couple of times now and while I’m happy to read a chart for YOU — pertaining to your own life, I feel that if your friends want theirs read, they need to post the charts themselves.

Sofiamiddle

That’s true but they don’t have an account here and they don’t plan on getting them as well. I usually do read these myself just for practise but I like getting some more insight on them as well so that’s why, sorry bout that

Sagcap88

That’s true but they don’t have an account here and they don’t plan on getting them as well. I usually do read these myself just for practise but I like getting some more insight on them as well so that’s why, sorry bout that

Thank you.

Sofiamiddle

Hi sea_of_qi

Thank you so much for responding. I was wondering are there other aspects in our chart that can stabilize those bad Saturn ones? Because the thing is his the first man I ever came to love and when I check our charts it feels like it will end sooner or later. It’s like my heart says yes but my head says no. So I was wondering if we had a few good aspects that would help overpower the Saturn ones. Sometimes I wonder what if astrology is not accurate and than I let a relationship that I feel won’t last because of their charts but in reality it might be the best relationship ever. So kind of confused and scared at the same time.

muchacho

Synastry looks good to me. There seems to be a deeper connection. Incompatible Moon's could be challenging though. But that's where usually the attraction is as well. Composite looks also good for a long-term relationship.

rahu

Banned
Re: Read my friends synastry and composite please &#55357;&#56839;

right off the top with satrun square to Neptune everything he said is suspect. is an aspect of insincerity and deception. this can show difference in cultural,religious or racial groupings but overall it not favorable.
with the mars/Uranus midpoint conjunct to Neptune ,it does not get any better as this shows he has no intentions of forming a serious relationsiop and is most likely in it for the sex. as Uranus is conjunct to eros

the moon is conjunct the node and trine to Saturn which does show they seems to be very sweet together. this aspect gives compatibility and true emotional support and sympathy..... on the surface. this trine ,though , does not ameliorate hard aspects such as the Saturn/Neptune square. even though the moon/node conjunction may give them feelings they are soul mates or destined lovers.

the stellium of sun/pluto/mercury and venus is problematic even though venus and mercury show they have great affection for each other and are usually very happy and outgoing when together .
the problem is with the sun and pluto. this shows that there is a underlying selfishness through the relationship. in such a case there is no real sincere sharing of emotions because there are "hidden' and selfish motives. with pluto involve, it reinforces my previous conjecture that he is in it for the sex and only the sex, though I'm sure she may been quite happy with the physical affection. the problem is that pluto does not become more loving or committed with a sexual relationship. in fact Pluto tends to lose interest after the sexual aspect of the relationship is consummated. here with venus, she may start to think that they will grow emotionally together as the sex continues, but I'm afraid the opposite will happen. and with mars/Uranus midpoint conjunct to Neptune, the chances are he is going to breakup suddenly with no warning.

I think the relationship is already winding down, that the "spark" is not there much anymore with him. she may still feel the relationship is viable but I doubt the relationship will last through October he will become very cold and distant.
rahu

Last edited:

kshantaram

Premium Member

reyr frequent pms

moons libra-pisces 6/8 unfriendly lords venus-jup not emotionally compatible to begin with, prone to conflict.

libra social, wavery mind, just, objective, artistic tastes, stormy anger, lazy;

pisces wise, sensitive, ethical, traditional, spiritual.

hope this helped, do care share ground feedbacks,
how true-untrue-insightful,

wishing all well,

kshantaram