Will I ever have friend/s in life

jat00

I don't have any friend, have no social life. will it always remain like this? Any thing else you want to point out in my chart.Please do.
Dob: 20.03.1990 Time: 5-30 AM
Place: latitude 29:6N longitude 76:1E

Attachments

• astro_w2at_aka.17507.15781.png
    astro_w2at_aka.17507.15781.png
    45.8 KB · Views: 59

AppLeo

You'll have friends when you decide to make them.

It has little to do with your chart, if you ask me.

jat00

Right now I've decided to make friends but don't have any. For the past one month i'm wanting someone to talk to but no one.
My next mahadasha of moon is starting soon. Will it be good? Is moon afflicted by saturn? Is saturn beneficial of malefic for me?

AppLeo

I mean it might do better because of that....

maybe you're too selfish and need to work on your social skills like me. give it time. people are slow to open up sometimes....

D-Rok

Here’s the good: you are Jupiter in your chart, angular in the cardine of the earth. A strong place to be. Might come across good fortune near the later years of life due to the fourth house ruling “the end”.

Now the meh: your 11th house is essentially “friends” — people who help you. That one is ruled by the greater malefic, Saturn. But good news is, he is in domicile and NOT retrograde. Unfortunately your chart is night, since the Sun is pretty plainly under the horizon. This makes Saturn, who is already super cold, even more cold. Like...megacold. So he might not be helping too much in terms of friends because of that. But still, he is in the 11th and rulership (I also have this, albeit with minor differences).

I would grab some ancient texts but I can recite from memory: basically Saturn in the 11th denotes that you’ll make friends with older people — lowly, dejected old people. There is NOTHING wrong with this. Maybe I’d suggest going to volunteer at a retirement home. I guarantee you’ll find some people to talk with.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hi,

You have a good chart overall, especially with one of the most important factors, the Asc.'s ruler, Jupiter, exalted in Cancer. Jupiter, as we all know, is all about expansion and progress, and the cardinal sign of Cancer provides it the perfect energy to do so.

I am quite sure that you enjoy quite robust health and a strong career (something you enjoy and are good at). What do you do, btw?

In regards to your question, I think an important point is that you are a bit of a loner and reserved, too, with, firstly, a Pisces Asc. and Sun, and then a Cap Moon, as well as Sun sextile Saturn, with the latter ruling your 11th house (friends and society) and sitting there as well. I think you perhaps make friends that are either at least 5 years older than yourself, or you have that age gap to them from your side.

I think next two years will be quite consequential and helpful with having more people in your life and acquainting more with others.
As you mentioned, you are all of a sudden feeling the need to have a friend. This has to do with your Saturn return that is to happen this year and next and that in your 11th house of friends. Right now, Saturn is transiting over your natal Moon and making you feel lonely. Saturn often points out, during its transits, the areas that we lack in or feel that we have failed at. That is exactly what is happening in your case. You perhaps also feel like going out and having some fun right now - with Saturn on your Moon and that Moon ruling your 5th house.

jat00

Hi,

You have a good chart overall, especially with one of the most important factors, the Asc.'s ruler, Jupiter, exalted in Cancer. Jupiter, as we all know, is all about expansion and progress, and the cardinal sign of Cancer provides it the perfect energy to do so.

I am quite sure that you enjoy quite robust health and a strong career (something you enjoy and are good at). What do you do, btw?

In regards to your question, I think an important point is that you are a bit of a loner and reserved, too, with, firstly, a Pisces Asc. and Sun, and then a Cap Moon, as well as Sun sextile Saturn, with the latter ruling your 11th house (friends and society) and sitting there as well. I think you perhaps make friends that are either at least 5 years older than yourself, or you have that age gap to them from your side.

I think next two years will be quite consequential and helpful with having more people in your life and acquainting more with others.
As you mentioned, you are all of a sudden feeling the need to have a friend. This has to do with your Saturn return that is to happen this year and next and that in your 11th house of friends. Right now, Saturn is transiting over your natal Moon and making you feel lonely. Saturn often points out, during its transits, the areas that we lack in or feel that we have failed at. That is exactly what is happening in your case. You perhaps also feel like going out and having some fun right now - with Saturn on your Moon and that Moon ruling your 5th house.
On the contrary, I get sick very fast. I have never worked in my life, haven't found any job yet. I studied engineering. What about job in foreign?

jat00

Here’s the good: you are Jupiter in your chart, angular in the cardine of the earth. A strong place to be. Might come across good fortune near the later years of life due to the fourth house ruling “the end”.

Now the meh: your 11th house is essentially “friends” — people who help you. That one is ruled by the greater malefic, Saturn. But good news is, he is in domicile and NOT retrograde. Unfortunately your chart is night, since the Sun is pretty plainly under the horizon. This makes Saturn, who is already super cold, even more cold. Like...megacold. So he might not be helping too much in terms of friends because of that. But still, he is in the 11th and rulership (I also have this, albeit with minor differences).

I would grab some ancient texts but I can recite from memory: basically Saturn in the 11th denotes that you’ll make friends with older people — lowly, dejected old people. There is NOTHING wrong with this. Maybe I’d suggest going to volunteer at a retirement home. I guarantee you’ll find some people to talk with.
Nothing good ever happened in my life, I mean big achievement. I don't have a job, live with my parents. When will I get a job?

aquarius7000

Hello,

Your TOB seems a bit rounded off. Is there any way for you to check if it is correct?

There is no point in looking at the possibility of working abroad unless you can clarify the above first.

waybread

Astrologically, I think the problem is that you have the planets Saturn, Neptune, and Uranus in the 11th house of friends. Negatively, these planets can give feelings of disillusionment, disappointment, and disruption.

Everybody born in your year will have these 3 planets together in the sign of Capricorn, but because the astrological house of a given planet varies with the time of one's birth, different 1990 babies will find different areas of their lives affected. They're in your house of friendship, but somebody else born in your year will find something else affected, perhaps their money, ability to form a romantic relationship, or career.

So let's consider what's to be done.

In the modern astrology I practice, each planet, sign, or house has multiple interpretations and rulerships, each consistent with the planet's core meanings. But some interpretations will be negative and disempowering, and others will be more positive and empowering. So I don't think the issue is that you cannot have friends, so much as that life will probably go better if you seek out friends who match the core meanings of Saturn, Neptune, and Uranus.

Saturn: an older person, or someone your age who seems old for his years

Neptune: the visionary, the creative person. (Just be a little careful here, as Neptune also rules drugs and alcohol!)

Uranus: the scientist, the inventor, the aviator, the person who seems a little unusual or eccentric, because he is more interested in pursuing his own ideas than with fitting in with society's expectations.

Even without the astrology, please recognize that the world is full of lonely people. Because of this a lot of books have been written on how to make friends. One recommendation is always to start with people who seem to be lonelier than you are. Nursing homes are full of lonely old people, who would be thrilled if you would volunteer to spend time with them. Maybe during your engineering school, you met guys who were visionaries about what they could develop in the future, or other loners who didn't seem to fit in. You might try to get in touch with them.

Volunteer, if you can, with a non-profit society or charity that appeals to you. You will not only help people, but you will become acquainted with other like-minded volunteers.

Then don't be so hard on yourself! People will normally adopt the image of you that you have for yourself. If you define yourself as a loser, that's how you play the role of your personality to the outer world, and that's how other people will see you. If you define yourself as a friendly guy who is comfortable in his own skin, then other people will see you in that way, instead.

With Pisces rising and sun-Mercury in Pisces, you are probably a very sensitive person and an excellent listener. If you want to make friends, being a good listener is a huge asset.

Just try to minimize your contact with negative people. Pisces people tend to be psychic sponges, and if you hang out with negative people, they are apt to upset your inner equanimity. But often, just by listening to people, and "getting" who they are or what they love in life, you can draw them out and make them happier.

My brother was an engineer, and one of his favourite sayings was, "Problems are for solving." You might tackle the problem of making friends in this spirit. Read up on how to make and keep good friends. Try out the recommendations made by your readings. Give yourself credit when you get a good response.

You have a lot to offer.

ivb

Nothing good ever happened in my life, I mean big achievement. I don't have a job, live with my parents. When will I get a job?
Well, I don't want to kill the astrological discussion, but when did you graduate? It can take up to two years to find a job... we're not living in a booming economy and unfortunately I think recent graduates and young people are particularly affected. I am guessing you live with your parents as you can't yet afford rent. Just persist, it's genuinely a ****** situation for your entire generation. Maybe take on a casual low-skill job (while you keep looking for a proper job) and move into a flat-share... it'll give you more opportunities to interact with people your age. This might help with making friends.

aquarius7000

Hi again,

So, if your TOB is correct, we can look further and at your job prospects.

But first, since every time I read a chart, it is a learning exercise for me also, your chart did show me that the Sun at an anarectic degree (29th) is very important, even if the Asc. ruler may be exalted. Perhaps the main reason why you fall sick easily, as you said. Pisces generally seems to be one of those more-susceptible signs anyways, so it all comes together in your case. Since we are at it, it could also have to do a bit with the psychology of the native. The more negative energy you harbour ("nothing good ever happens in my life"), the more susceptible you make your self even.

Re. working abroad, your 10th house (career) is in Sagittarius (sign of the overseas), whose ruler, Jupiter, is in Cancer (sign of the home and roots). So, I do think it is very important for you to first find a job in India, your home country, gain some experience there, and then try for the overseas.

Also, you are only 27, and that is wonderfully young, so rather than wasting your life in complaining and seeing everything as doomed and gloomed, keep trying and stay hopeful. Btw, if you are doing some sort of a course/studies, this is a great year to complete it. Next year will be great career wise. But something could work out even this year, IF you keep applying and trying.

jat00

Astrologically, I think the problem is that you have the planets Saturn, Neptune, and Uranus in the 11th house of friends. Negatively, these planets can give feelings of disillusionment, disappointment, and disruption.

Everybody born in your year will have these 3 planets together in the sign of Capricorn, but because the astrological house of a given planet varies with the time of one's birth, different 1990 babies will find different areas of their lives affected. They're in your house of friendship, but somebody else born in your year will find something else affected, perhaps their money, ability to form a romantic relationship, or career.

So let's consider what's to be done.

In the modern astrology I practice, each planet, sign, or house has multiple interpretations and rulerships, each consistent with the planet's core meanings. But some interpretations will be negative and disempowering, and others will be more positive and empowering. So I don't think the issue is that you cannot have friends, so much as that life will probably go better if you seek out friends who match the core meanings of Saturn, Neptune, and Uranus.

Saturn: an older person, or someone your age who seems old for his years

Neptune: the visionary, the creative person. (Just be a little careful here, as Neptune also rules drugs and alcohol!)

Uranus: the scientist, the inventor, the aviator, the person who seems a little unusual or eccentric, because he is more interested in pursuing his own ideas than with fitting in with society's expectations.

Even without the astrology, please recognize that the world is full of lonely people. Because of this a lot of books have been written on how to make friends. One recommendation is always to start with people who seem to be lonelier than you are. Nursing homes are full of lonely old people, who would be thrilled if you would volunteer to spend time with them. Maybe during your engineering school, you met guys who were visionaries about what they could develop in the future, or other loners who didn't seem to fit in. You might try to get in touch with them.

Volunteer, if you can, with a non-profit society or charity that appeals to you. You will not only help people, but you will become acquainted with other like-minded volunteers.

Then don't be so hard on yourself! People will normally adopt the image of you that you have for yourself. If you define yourself as a loser, that's how you play the role of your personality to the outer world, and that's how other people will see you. If you define yourself as a friendly guy who is comfortable in his own skin, then other people will see you in that way, instead.

With Pisces rising and sun-Mercury in Pisces, you are probably a very sensitive person and an excellent listener. If you want to make friends, being a good listener is a huge asset.

Just try to minimize your contact with negative people. Pisces people tend to be psychic sponges, and if you hang out with negative people, they are apt to upset your inner equanimity. But often, just by listening to people, and "getting" who they are or what they love in life, you can draw them out and make them happier.

My brother was an engineer, and one of his favourite sayings was, "Problems are for solving." You might tackle the problem of making friends in this spirit. Read up on how to make and keep good friends. Try out the recommendations made by your readings. Give yourself credit when you get a good response.

You have a lot to offer.
I don't project my self as a loser (ever) because I'm not.
What I meant was I never did anything that will make my parents proud, I always wanted to see that shine and those tears of joy in their eyes. Something that will make me stand out of the crowd.
What do you mean by "You have a lot to offer"?
Can you tell me something about my career? Is engineering the write choice? I'm more inclined towards Philosophy and literature.

Culpeper

Premium Member
For this sort of question look at the 11th, 7th and 3rd houses. Seven and 11 have rather weak rulers but the 11th shows promise. Saturn is in the 11th house and in its home sign. Saturn is slow to do things and not very friendly, but you may find some friends in due time. Jupiter rules your rising sign, is in the 5th whole sign house and in its exaltation. Jupiter is a friendly planet and is in position to help you. It also rules the 10th house. You may meet friendly people at your work place. As a remedy try to time when you do things so that Jupiter is making favorable aspects in your transit charts.

jat00

As a remedy try to time when you do things so that Jupiter is making favorable aspects in your transit charts.
I don't understand. Please explain

If you also do vedic astrology readings, I have posted the same question in the vedic astrology section.

kshantaram

Premium Member
reyrpm : hope helps factor reflections as relevant,
do ack promptly and share pointwise feedbacks
true-untrue-insightful etc
traits-talents-health-events-prospects etc etc :

virgo-mer 7th inimical-badhaka for pisces asc,
stress-delay in marriage/relationships and vocation-business,
mer aspecting own virgo, protective of relationship-business;

badhaka mer over pisces asc, debilated, emotional and confused;
jup trine aspect own pisces, debilation cancelled,
gradual improvement in health and personality;
wear emerald over a pendant touching heart;

sun-mer pisces asc, literary-oratory abilities;
weak health during infancy; impressive personality;

mars-venus prone to relationships by mere attractions;
artistic and technical/innovative aptitudes, electronics-mechatronics etc;

sat own cap 11th, gains from govt, gains from old people, and old friends;
moon-sat cap ambitious, hardworking, economic research etc;

jup-sat/moon opp, misjudgments-missed opportunities in
income-friendships-property matters-mother-etc to avoid;
jup debilated aspect over sat-moon cap 11th for gains-friendships-career;

wishing well, kshantaram

Last edited:

waybread

I'm sorry if my word "loser" was too harsh. But honestly, how do you think other people see you when you first meet? As someone who is confident and comfortable with himself?

Actually, I think engineering is a good choice for you. Aquarius is nicknamed the sign of the scientist, but Capricorn is the practical, more applied sign. I've heard engineering defined as "applied science."

I don't think it would hurt to apply for jobs internationally. Despite President Trump's anti-immigration stance, the US economy currently needs more workers in STEM fields, and the home-grown US population isn't producing them fast enough. Canada (where I live) is far more open to immigration and is trying to foster its technical sector.

I think that applying for a job overseas might help your employment situation, but keep in mind that your will take your current set of social skills with you, unless you undertake some effort now to expand and enhance them. How do you think you present yourself in a job interview? (BTW, if you've never video-ed yourself in a mock interview or social situation, I highly recommend it. Very revealing.)

I find so often in reading charts for people, that they might be unhappy with their current situation, yet they are unwilling to make much change in their life. Perhaps you've heard the saying, "You can have what you want in your life, or the reasons why not." Logically, whatever you've been doing in your life so far is precisely what has gotten you to your current situation. Consequently, if you want to see some change in your life, you are the one person who can make it.

Can you say what steps you will take today to become more outgoing and friendly to people? (Oh, and it's OK to feel snubbed and rejected. This happens to all of us. It's common. They key is to push through, and try again. And again.)

jat00

reyrpm : hope helps factor reflections as relevant,
do ack promptly and share pointwise feedbacks
true-untrue-insightful etc
traits-talents-health-events-prospects etc etc :

virgo-mer 7th inimical-badhaka for pisces asc,
stress-delay in marriage/relationships and vocation-business,
mer aspecting own virgo, protective of relationship-business;

badhaka mer over pisces asc, debilated, emotional and confused;
jup trine aspect own pisces, debilation cancelled,
gradual improvement in health and personality;
wear emerald over a pendant touching heart;

sun-mer pisces asc, literary-oratory abilities;
weak health during infancy; impressive personality;
not very good at talking. Not able to say the right things at right time, realize later what I should have said.

mars-venus prone to relationships by mere attractions;
artistic and technical/innovative aptitudes, electronics-mechatronics etc;
True

sat own cap 11th, gains from govt, gains from old people, and old friends;
moon-sat cap ambitious, hardworking, economic research etc;
Untrue

jup-sat/moon opp, misjudgments-missed opportunities in
income-friendships-property matters-mother-etc to avoid;
jup debilated aspect over sat-moon cap 11th for gains-friendships-career;
aquarius7000 said that asc Jupiter is exalted in cancer

jat00

Can you say what steps you will take today to become more outgoing and friendly to people? (Oh, and it's OK to feel snubbed and rejected. This happens to all of us. It's common. They key is to push through, and try again. And again.)
I will go to book fair today and try to start conversation with someone, forgetting the fear of rejection.