any return??

ersa

hi everyone,

i red different monthly horoscopes for my zodiac and all said for returns from the past!
what do you think??

thank u!!

Attachments

• past.jpg
    past.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 44

christina1989

You(sun) and significator of 7th house saturn have aspect square.
Saturn is in your 5th house and reception between saturn and sun is mixed.
Then moon(you) will aspect(square) saturn again reception is mixed and not soo great,but first you will aspect mercury by opposition mercury rules your 11th and 2nd house.

IleneK

Premium Member
You/Sun do aspect the 7th house lord, Saturn. It is an unfavorable or challenging aspect, as square.
And you as Sun receive Saturn by triplicity. But the reception is not mutual; Saturn does not receive Sun.
So this is how I would see it: I think that someone may return. But based on the difficult aspect and the lack of reception or inclination of this person/Saturn to you/Sun, I would say it will not be a satisfactory or happy coming back together.

Moon as indicator of the question's unfolding, applies to oppose Sun. So also not a favorable indicator. I think looking at the return of an ex may not be the most beneficial direction for you to be looking. Perhaps it may be better to be open to someone or something new?

I am truly wishing you the best.

ersa

Thank you !!
christina,you don t think that is someone ex from the past??

ilenek ,thank you!!

Last edited:

rafaella

Hello Ersa,

I got your message.

Sun sign monthly horoscopes are ****, so don't put too much weight on them. They never come true.

You got good interpretation from Ilene, I agree with her.

I don't think a return, but someone is coming. A struggle is there. Moon opposition indicates a crisis. Not sure what Moon indicates, but could be a third party bringing you two together. Doesn't look like Sun is too happy here though.