Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 07-21-2014, 11:50 PM
Love2Know's Avatar
Love2Know Love2Know is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 3,604
what kind of mother will I be?

Where should I look or pay attentiom to, to detrrmine what sort of mother I will be to my child? Or is this too broad a question? I know for 5th house it is located in saggiarius but this pertains to the children themselves, correct?


Last edited by Love2Know; 07-21-2014 at 11:54 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 07-22-2014, 02:45 AM
muchacho muchacho is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 2,745
Re: what kind of mother will I be?

It's not too broad a question, it's a very complex question. I'd say that 5th House would only show your attitude towards children in general, and Sagittarius suggests that it will be a rather generous and relaxed attitude. However, you also have Saturn and Uranus in the 5th House which are the rulers of your 6th and 7th House and Jupiter as the ruler of your 5th is in your 8th. You have to factor that in as well in order to see how a child fits into your bigger picture, what you expect from a child and how it is going to influence you.

Another thing to keep in mind is that not only your attitude towards children in general is going to affect your child. Your attitude towards people in general is a factor as well. So, it's rather complex.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 07-22-2014, 03:19 AM
Love2Know's Avatar
Love2Know Love2Know is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 3,604
Quote:
Originally Posted by muchacho View Post
It's not too broad a question, it's a very complex question. I'd say that 5th House would only show your attitude towards children in general, and Sagittarius suggests that it will be a rather generous and relaxed attitude. However, you also have Saturn and Uranus in the 5th House which are the rulers of your 6th and 7th House and Jupiter as the ruler of your 5th is in your 8th. You have to factor that in as well in order to see how a child fits into your bigger picture, what you expect from a child and how it is going to influence you.

Another thing to keep in mind is that not only your attitude towards children in general is going to affect your child. Your attitude towards people in general is a factor as well. So, it's rather complex.
Interesting thank you.. hmm attitude towards people in general ... hmmm I like kids in general.I find they tend to chat me up a lot. I expect children to be happy???

Last edited by Love2Know; 07-22-2014 at 03:22 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 07-22-2014, 03:21 AM
Bunraku's Avatar
Bunraku Bunraku is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Posts: 4,800
Re: what kind of mother will I be?

Having the charts of the children will also help us how they experience/view you as a mother.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 07-22-2014, 03:23 AM
Love2Know's Avatar
Love2Know Love2Know is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 3,604
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunraku View Post
Having the charts of the children will also help us how they experience/view you as a mother.
I will let you know when the baby is born... I just know he will be a leo sun at this point.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 07-22-2014, 03:41 AM
muchacho muchacho is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 2,745
Re: what kind of mother will I be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love2Know View Post
Interesting thank you.. hmm attitude towards people in general ... hmmm I like kids in general.I find they tend to chat me up a lot. I expect children to be happy???
Yes, Leo rising and Moon in the 1st, they will like you a lot. What I've noticed is that children have problems dealing with overly intellectual people (and vice versa). And that's not the case here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love2Know View Post
I will let you know when the baby is born... I just know he will be a leo sun at this point.
That's interesting. That's a match to your Leo Ascendant. Now, if he will also have a Sagittarius Ascendant, I'll fall off my chair!

Keep us updated. This is going to be interesting.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 07-22-2014, 03:51 AM
Love2Know's Avatar
Love2Know Love2Know is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 3,604
Quote:
Originally Posted by muchacho View Post
Yes, Leo rising and Moon in the 1st, they will like you a lot. What I've noticed is that children have problems dealing with overly intellectual people (and vice versa). And that's not the case here.


That's interesting. That's a match to your Leo Ascendant. Now, if he will also have a Sagittarius Ascendant, I'll fall off my chair!

Keep us updated. This is going to be interesting.
Lol thank you I will. Yeah kids get clingy with me for sure. Even if I try to escape... I get followed lol.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 07-22-2014, 04:23 AM
muchacho muchacho is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 2,745
Re: what kind of mother will I be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love2Know View Post
Lol thank you I will. Yeah kids get clingy with me for sure. Even if I try to escape... I get followed lol.
Oh, come on, you love it.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 07-22-2014, 01:41 PM
Love2Know's Avatar
Love2Know Love2Know is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 3,604
Quote:
Originally Posted by muchacho View Post
Oh, come on, you love it.
Lol

I was told I would be a good teacher but I would rather just be a mom first.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 07-22-2014, 06:22 PM
venuschild venuschild is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: SouthLake Tahoe, California
Posts: 246
Re: what kind of mother will I be?

Quote:
The natural significator for Mother is of course Luna, and as she is cjt Venus we have a testimony of a very loving mother as yours was, though she was domineering to a degree being as the Moon is in the 1H.

Since Tau is on the 10th we see another testimony of the nativity has a great mother role model!

And if you understand the cliché '..She is so much like her mother..'. you understand the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, nor does the acorn fall far from the oak.

Now every individual child will view their mother differently as they are represented by different houses.

For example, your first born is represented by the 5th with Uranus Rx cjt the 5th cusp, with Jupiter(either as tall child or one who will be large as Jupiter is the largest planet of the Superior planet's as Lord in his essential dignity), with sag on the 5th. So you will give this genius child a lot of freedom, yet it will be too much freedom, emphasized as Uranus is in his accidental detriment.

You may wonder why I say Uranus is in the 5th; Lilly, Coley, and Ramesey, and many of the Ancients testify much the same that those iconic authors took much of their data from, all concur that when a planet is within 5 degrees of a cusp '...it is felt stronger as if in the next house..'.

Warning: the first born with Uranus on the cusp of the 5th may be hard to raise or quite hard to deliver.

With Neptune in the 5th that child will have a tendency to alcohol abuse or Narcotics, but thankfully Neptune is aspected for that shows the tendency or temptation can be overcome. The reason I bring this up is an unaspected planet tends to dominate the horoscope and the influence is Not conquered by the nativity within this life: thankfully yours is aspected!

Mars is quite nice in the 5th, the first born will be a 'go getter', very aggressive!

The 2nd child is represented by the 7th, with Saturn ruling the 7th, and aqu on it's cusp. Another independent child, yet turning the wheel so that the 7th is the asc, it puts Saturn in the 10th giving the child career aspirations and shows that child will be very concerned with their reputation; unlike the first born whom is not nearly as conservative as this 2nd child.

The third child is represented by the 9th, Mars Rx in his essential exaltation. With Aries on the cusp that child will be very Arian like, as resembles the image of Tarzan from Julia and Derek Parker's The Compleat Astrologer. A big baby, seeking to give orders, and won't care to listen to much to anyone, as that child has their own way of doing things.




As you can see the first three children are all very independent as Uranus on the 5th cusp testifies.

For the fourth child, we look at the 11th, the fifth child, the asc., etc.


I must warn, one of my mother's dearest friends of over 30 years has a chart similar to this, and like your map, her first born was brilliant in academia; medical degree, law degree, was near top of his class in High School as he is represented with a well aspected 5th ruler, Jupiter in her chart.

What am I saying?

Her children today are mostly losers as far as where they have gone or from tradgic detours taken. The oldest spent so much time with marijuana(felony hardship) he lost his right to practice medicine in most states in the USA. His youngest sister became a druggie, and bar hopper, and begat a child who continually steals from his grandmother being on parole: the nativity I'm referencing.

And this woman studied astrology, but not professionally; more in line with what a few call house-wifery astrology; knowing just enough to get you in hot water!

In other words your greatest flaw can possibly be over-indulgence or giving your children too much reign; they need discipline with Uranus on your 5th!

This book won't hurt a bit Mom!

http://www.amazon.com/THE-ROSICRUCIA.../dp/B004GJXXQE


Just so you'll understand this mother I'm referencing was caught in the trap of raising her children in their teenage years without their father or any male role model. It makes a major difference upon the child's development!

Just as we see similarities in signs, house placements, how others manifest aspects, when we astrologers note one with so similar a horoscope we see tendencies. However there is variance or the horoscopes or royalty and those that were earlier termed peasants would perpetuate the same type of life.

The Lady I'm referencing has a very difficult 7th lord, very debilitated, and that variable didn't help in the eviction of her husband which strongly effected the child rearing tendencies. How do I know so much about this character? In my teenage years a spent a lot of time with this family, and another astrologer in the same town notes the quagmire of her children's lives!

Hope that helps!

Last edited by venuschild; 07-22-2014 at 07:26 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 07-22-2014, 07:22 PM
Love2Know's Avatar
Love2Know Love2Know is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 3,604
Quote:
Originally Posted by venuschild View Post
The natural significator for Mother is of course Luna, and as she is cjt Venus we have a testimony of a very loving mother as yours was, though she was domineering to a degree being as the Moon is in the 1H.

Since Tau is on the 10th we see another testimony of the nativity has a great mother role model!

And if you understand the cliché '..She is so much like her mother..'. you understand the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, nor does the acorn fall far from the oak.

Now every individual child will view their mother differently as they are represented by different houses.

For example, your first born is represented by the 5th with Uranus Rx cjt the 5th cusp, with Jupiter(either as tall child or one who will be large as Jupiter is the largest planet of the Superior planet's as Lord in his essential dignity), with sag on the 5th. So you will give this genius child a lot of freedom, yet it will be too much freedom, emphasized as Uranus is in his accidental detriment.

You may wonder why I say Uranus is in the 5th; Lilly, Coley, and Ramesey, and many of the Ancients testify much the same that those iconic authors took much of their data from, all concur that when a planet is within 5 degrees of a cusp '...it is felt stronger as if in the next house..'.

Warning: the first born with Uranus on the cusp of the 5th may be hard to raise or quite hard to deliver.

With Neptune in the 5th that child will have a tendency to alcohol abuse or Narcotics, but thankfully Neptune is aspected for that shows the tendency or temptation can be overcome. The reason I bring this up is an unaspected planet tends to dominate the horoscope and the influence is Not conquered by the nativity within this life: thankfully yours is aspected!

Mars is quite nice in the 5th, the first born will be a 'go getter', very aggressive!

The 2nd child is represented by the 7th, with Saturn ruling the 7th, and aqu on it's cusp. Another independent child, yet turning the wheel so that the 7th is the asc, it puts Saturn in the 10th giving the child career aspirations and shows that child will be very concerned with their reputation; unlike the first born whom is not nearly as conservative as this 2nd child.

The third child is represented by the 9th, Mars Rx in his essential exaltation. With Aries on the cusp that child will be very Arian like, as resembles the image of Tarzan from Julia and Derek Parker's The Compleat Astrologer. A big baby, seeking to give orders, and won't care to listen to much to anyone, as that child has their own way of doing things.




As you can see the first three children are all very independent as Uranus on the 5th cusp testifies.

For the fourth child, we look at the 11th, the fifth child, the asc., etc.


I must warn, one of my mother's dearest friends of over 30 years has a chart similar to this, and like your map, her first born was brilliant in academia; medical degree, law degree, was near top of his class in High School as he is represented with a well aspected 5th ruler, Jupiter in her chart.

What am I saying?

Her children today are mostly losers as far as where they have gone or from tradgic detours taken. The oldest spent so much time with marijuana(felony hardship) he lost his right to practice medicine in most states in the USA. His youngest sister became a druggie, and bar hopper, and begat a child who continually steals from his grandmother being on parole: the nativity I'm referencing.

And this woman studied astrology, but not professionally; more in line with what a few call house-wifery astrology; knowing just enough to get you in hot water!

In other words your greatest flaw can possibly be over-indulgence or giving your children too much reign; they need discipline with Uranus on your 5th!

This book won't hurt a bit Mom!

http://www.amazon.com/THE-ROSICRUCIA.../dp/B004GJXXQE


Just so you'll understand this mother I'm referencing was caught in the trap of raising her children in their teenage years without their father or any male role model. It makes a major difference upon the child's development!

Hope that helps!
Thank you so much though I am sweating a bit I hope I dont raise druggies omg. I do worry about that already, I would want my children to be happy and well adjusted. I really doubt my parenting style will be too laid back though I also hope not too tough. I know my husband is very very into competitive and group sports. I raised issues of birthing 'rebels' and his responce was that it is very well channelled through athletics. I have faith because my husband is an amazing coach and had even made champions out of rebelious teens till his day work got too comsuming. I was warned the labour might be longer for me... *sweats* by my doctor... or be a c section not sure letting things happen. Though, I am pretty good with setting limits and giving orders lol. I know I can even be looked at as stern but I am not I really don't put up with sketchy behaviour. I was definitly a rebellious teen. I know for sure my children will be very loved with lots of positive support outside of just my husband and myself. We are very blessed with our families.

Last edited by Love2Know; 07-22-2014 at 07:38 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 07-22-2014, 07:38 PM
venuschild venuschild is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: SouthLake Tahoe, California
Posts: 246
Re: what kind of mother will I be?

Quote:
Thank you so much though I am sweating a bit I hope I dont raise druggies omg. I do worry about that already, I would want my children to be happy and well adjusted. I really doubt my parenting style will be too laid back though I also hope not too tough. I know my husband is very very into competitive and group sports. I raised issues of birthing 'rebels' and his responce was that it is very well channelled through athletics. I have faith because my husband is an amazing coach and had even made champions out of rebelious teens till his day work got too comsuming. I was warned the labour might be longer for me... *sweats* by my doctor... or be a c section not sure letting things happen.


Yes the father's map must be consulted!

Heindel taught that '...we as parents may see a horoscope of a child who may become a murderer, one who relishes in killing or harming others with knives...' to curb this Heindel stated that '... such a child may be guided to become a solider or a surgeon,... the positive usage that can manifest by guiding the child's usage of the Mars energy though with adverse aspects that could manifest into criminal tendencies if not worked with..'

That first child of yours is saved by the sextile of Pluto, but the drug or alcohol tendencies are there unless sheltered enough in groups like sports, Boy Scouts/Girl scouts, Church activities, 4-H club, etc.,; but the rebellion is still in his/her nature and the genius!
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 07-22-2014, 07:43 PM
Love2Know's Avatar
Love2Know Love2Know is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 3,604
Quote:
Originally Posted by venuschild View Post

Yes the father's map must be consulted!

Heindel taught that '...we as parents may see a horoscope of a child who may become a murderer, one who relishes in killing or harming others with knives...' to curb this Heindel stated that '... such a child may be guided to become a solider or a surgeon,... the positive usage that can manifest by guiding the child's usage of the Mars energy though with adverse aspects that could manifest into criminal tendencies if not worked with..'

That first child of yours is saved by the sextile of Pluto, but the drug or alcohol tendencies are there unless sheltered enough in groups like sports, Boy Scouts/Girl scouts, Church activities, 4-H club, etc.,; but the rebellion is still in his/her nature and the genius!
Yes I have had terrible rebellion issues myself. I think higher education and extreme cardio saved me lol. It is a blessing when channelled correctly. I could use that crazy energy and pump out 5 A PAPERs in 3 days.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Unread 07-22-2014, 07:46 PM
Love2Know's Avatar
Love2Know Love2Know is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 3,604
Re: what kind of mother will I be?

Maybe my cap mars helped. I would tell myself do whatever till 18 but by this age go back to school dont drink smoke whatever. I gave myself time lines..I also had a horse shoe up my bum. I am also pretty good at calming down crazy or aggressive people lol. My father is a bit upset I did not become a psychologist or social worker. I know this is an odd comparison but with my animals they listen to me very well but tend to ignore everyone else.

Last edited by Love2Know; 07-22-2014 at 08:01 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Unread 07-22-2014, 08:23 PM
hypatia hypatia is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Australia
Posts: 304
Re: what kind of mother will I be?

to try and steer away from any potential drug issues or other such problems from a 5th House Nep... I'd do lots of art, lots.
Lots of music - easy music (not harsh or loud) - but gentle and in tune with the spirit.
And lots of water activity - if you're ok with swimming then enrol in baby swimming classes (or just take him yourself)... but go regularly, at least weekly for years and years if you can manage it.
And if you're remotely spiritual - I'd include that as part of his upbringing too - once he/she is old enough even take them to church weekely (if you're at all ok with that)
bring in lots of positive Neptune energy - and hopefully he'll thrive on this. But especially the 5th House Neptune energy - so anything to do with the arts.
__________________
Hypatia
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Unread 07-22-2014, 08:24 PM
hypatia hypatia is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Australia
Posts: 304
Re: what kind of mother will I be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by muchacho View Post
you also have Saturn and Uranus in the 5th House which are the rulers of your 6th and 7th House and Jupiter as the ruler of your 5th is in your 8th.
ummm - I think this was an error, and that machaco glanced at the 4th instead of the 5th house
__________________
Hypatia
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Unread 07-22-2014, 08:27 PM
Love2Know's Avatar
Love2Know Love2Know is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 3,604
Quote:
Originally Posted by hypatia View Post
to try and steer away from any potential drug issues or other such problems from a 5th House Nep... I'd do lots of art, lots.
Lots of music - easy music (not harsh or loud) - but gentle and in tune with the spirit.
And lots of water activity - if you're ok with swimming then enrol in baby swimming classes (or just take him yourself)... but go regularly, at least weekly for years and years if you can manage it.
And if you're remotely spiritual - I'd include that as part of his upbringing too - once he/she is old enough even take them to church weekely (if you're at all ok with that)
bring in lots of positive Neptune energy - and hopefully he'll thrive on this. But especially the 5th House Neptune energy - so anything to do with the arts.
That sounds lovely. Yes he will definitly be raised with religion/spiritual and I plan on taking him to the ocean every year. These activites are common with my husbands side of the family and my own. I already made plans to rent a cottage with our families by the ocean next summer. I am longing for that. We actually live infront of a lake.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Unread 07-22-2014, 11:35 PM
Love2Know's Avatar
Love2Know Love2Know is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 3,604
Re: what kind of mother will I be?

Oh man I told my husband I think we might have very intense kids and he looks at me and goes; "with us as parents they are going to be f@@#*? Insane. I will make them champions" and shakes his head and roawred and walked away lololol im crying it was too funny.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Love2Know For This Useful Post:
Bunraku (07-23-2014)
  #19  
Unread 07-23-2014, 03:37 AM
muchacho muchacho is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 2,745
Re: what kind of mother will I be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by venuschild View Post
The natural significator for Mother is of course Luna, and as she is cjt Venus we have a testimony of a very loving mother as yours was, though she was domineering to a degree being as the Moon is in the 1H.

Since Tau is on the 10th we see another testimony of the nativity has a great mother role model!

And if you understand the cliché '..She is so much like her mother..'. you understand the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, nor does the acorn fall far from the oak.

Now every individual child will view their mother differently as they are represented by different houses.

For example, your first born is represented by the 5th with Uranus Rx cjt the 5th cusp, with Jupiter(either as tall child or one who will be large as Jupiter is the largest planet of the Superior planet's as Lord in his essential dignity), with sag on the 5th. So you will give this genius child a lot of freedom, yet it will be too much freedom, emphasized as Uranus is in his accidental detriment.

You may wonder why I say Uranus is in the 5th; Lilly, Coley, and Ramesey, and many of the Ancients testify much the same that those iconic authors took much of their data from, all concur that when a planet is within 5 degrees of a cusp '...it is felt stronger as if in the next house..'.

Warning: the first born with Uranus on the cusp of the 5th may be hard to raise or quite hard to deliver.

With Neptune in the 5th that child will have a tendency to alcohol abuse or Narcotics, but thankfully Neptune is aspected for that shows the tendency or temptation can be overcome. The reason I bring this up is an unaspected planet tends to dominate the horoscope and the influence is Not conquered by the nativity within this life: thankfully yours is aspected!

Mars is quite nice in the 5th, the first born will be a 'go getter', very aggressive!

The 2nd child is represented by the 7th, with Saturn ruling the 7th, and aqu on it's cusp. Another independent child, yet turning the wheel so that the 7th is the asc, it puts Saturn in the 10th giving the child career aspirations and shows that child will be very concerned with their reputation; unlike the first born whom is not nearly as conservative as this 2nd child.

The third child is represented by the 9th, Mars Rx in his essential exaltation. With Aries on the cusp that child will be very Arian like, as resembles the image of Tarzan from Julia and Derek Parker's The Compleat Astrologer. A big baby, seeking to give orders, and won't care to listen to much to anyone, as that child has their own way of doing things.




As you can see the first three children are all very independent as Uranus on the 5th cusp testifies.

For the fourth child, we look at the 11th, the fifth child, the asc., etc.


I must warn, one of my mother's dearest friends of over 30 years has a chart similar to this, and like your map, her first born was brilliant in academia; medical degree, law degree, was near top of his class in High School as he is represented with a well aspected 5th ruler, Jupiter in her chart.

What am I saying?

Her children today are mostly losers as far as where they have gone or from tradgic detours taken. The oldest spent so much time with marijuana(felony hardship) he lost his right to practice medicine in most states in the USA. His youngest sister became a druggie, and bar hopper, and begat a child who continually steals from his grandmother being on parole: the nativity I'm referencing.

And this woman studied astrology, but not professionally; more in line with what a few call house-wifery astrology; knowing just enough to get you in hot water!

In other words your greatest flaw can possibly be over-indulgence or giving your children too much reign; they need discipline with Uranus on your 5th!

This book won't hurt a bit Mom!

http://www.amazon.com/THE-ROSICRUCIA.../dp/B004GJXXQE


Just so you'll understand this mother I'm referencing was caught in the trap of raising her children in their teenage years without their father or any male role model. It makes a major difference upon the child's development!

Just as we see similarities in signs, house placements, how others manifest aspects, when we astrologers note one with so similar a horoscope we see tendencies. However there is variance or the horoscopes or royalty and those that were earlier termed peasants would perpetuate the same type of life.

The Lady I'm referencing has a very difficult 7th lord, very debilitated, and that variable didn't help in the eviction of her husband which strongly effected the child rearing tendencies. How do I know so much about this character? In my teenage years a spent a lot of time with this family, and another astrologer in the same town notes the quagmire of her children's lives!

Hope that helps!
It seems you understand the art of making your clients paranoid.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #20  
Unread 07-23-2014, 03:43 AM
muchacho muchacho is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 2,745
Re: what kind of mother will I be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypatia View Post
ummm - I think this was an error, and that machaco glanced at the 4th instead of the 5th house
Haha, no, muchacho just uses zodiac houses.
__________________

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to muchacho For This Useful Post:
hypatia (07-25-2014)
  #21  
Unread 07-23-2014, 03:48 AM
muchacho muchacho is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 2,745
Re: what kind of mother will I be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love2Know View Post
That sounds lovely. Yes he will definitly be raised with religion/spiritual and I plan on taking him to the ocean every year. These activites are common with my husbands side of the family and my own. I already made plans to rent a cottage with our families by the ocean next summer. I am longing for that. We actually live infront of a lake.
Now don't jump too far ahead. We haven't seen his birth chart yet. What happened to others has nothing to do with you. You don't know what those people were thinking when those things happened to them. The balance of your thoughts has a say in what's happening to you as well. I suggest to take it easy and don't rely on the crystal ball too much.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #22  
Unread 07-23-2014, 03:35 PM
Love2Know's Avatar
Love2Know Love2Know is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 3,604
Quote:
Originally Posted by muchacho View Post
Now don't jump too far ahead. We haven't seen his birth chart yet. What happened to others has nothing to do with you. You don't know what those people were thinking when those things happened to them. The balance of your thoughts has a say in what's happening to you as well. I suggest to take it easy and don't rely on the crystal ball too much.
Yes totally I remain super positive and have faith in my rearing abilities! I really just know in my heart he will grow up to be so amazing. I studied sociology and do stress the importance of enviornment in all situtations especially child rearing. I do look at the responses through a critical lens but I enjoy getting them as well thank you *

Last edited by Love2Know; 07-23-2014 at 03:38 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Unread 07-23-2014, 06:27 PM
Edward's Avatar
Edward Edward is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 71
Re: what kind of mother will I be?

L1 Sun applying to L5 Jupiter (and he dignified) by trine from Jupiter's exaltation. ==> You will probably have a good relationship with your children.

L4 Mars in the 5th house and opposite to L1 Sun: There could be some discordance between you and your own parents, about the way you want to educate their grandchildren.

Besides, you're more likely to have daughters than sons.
__________________
As above, so below. - Hermes Trismegistos



Thus Time devoureth all, and doth all waste,
And we waste Time, and so we're ev'n at last. -
John Gadbury
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Unread 07-23-2014, 06:47 PM
Love2Know's Avatar
Love2Know Love2Know is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 3,604
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward View Post
L1 Sun applying to L5 Jupiter (and he dignified) by trine from Jupiter's exaltation. ==> You will probably have a good relationship with your children.

L4 Mars in the 5th house and opposite to L1 Sun: There could be some discordance between you and your own parents, about the way you want to educate their grandchildren.

Besides, you're more likely to have daughters than sons.
Hmm my family thinks my ideas and purchases are too lavish...like already looking into private schools... already causes heated arguments on how "ridiculous" I am and so diffrent from my liberal free spirited.. unionized parents..
Hmm it is actually stressful but I only want the best rated most natural things....
My mom was convinced I was having a girl I thought so too till I found out it is a boy lol. Where do you see the mainly having girls in mychart? Thank you

Last edited by Love2Know; 07-23-2014 at 06:50 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Unread 07-23-2014, 06:58 PM
Edward's Avatar
Edward Edward is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 71
Re: what kind of mother will I be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love2Know View Post
My mom was convinced I was having a girl I thought so too till I found out it is a boy lol. Where do you see the mainly having girls in mychart?
1. Moon conjunct Venus in the first house (both female planets), L1 Sun in a female sign.
2. L5 Jupiter in a female sign.

It seems you will have more than one child due to the Moon/Venus conjunction and seeing that Jupiter is so fertile.
__________________
As above, so below. - Hermes Trismegistos



Thus Time devoureth all, and doth all waste,
And we waste Time, and so we're ev'n at last. -
John Gadbury
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
kind, mother

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 07:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.